Guy loses 50+ pounds

>Guy loses 50+ pounds
>Still has extremely noticeable gyno

HAHAHA

Kinda looks like Eggman.

no gyno there retard

Is this someone you personally now and hate? Why do you post this shit everyday?

Don't see the gyno but the face is FtM

Dude looked like a fat Reviewbrah

bump

Always funny to see fatties who get skelly mode and get all confident, like more so than skelly mode dudes who get big. Like yeah great I'm glad that you lost all that weight, but 1) You shouldn't have let yourself get there in the first place and 2) Anyone who didn't know you when you were fat now just thinks you're a regular old skelly. Like OPs pic you can tell he thinks he is hot shit on the right when he really just looks like a ftm skelly weirdo.

Good for him though

cope

That's not gyno, what you should be making fun of is his faggy haircut and terrible fucking tattoos

Seriously, why did he think that was a good idea?

>1) You shouldn't have let yourself get there in the first place and 2) Anyone who didn't know you when you were fat now just thinks you're a regular old skelly.

Just to play devil's advocate:

1) Sometimes they don't know any better. They grew up fat because their parents were shits. Young and naive and other external factors perhaps.

2) Better to be skelly like the OP than fat though.

"You said my name?"

stop fucking advertising yourself eggman

>unironically thinking eggy lurks Veeky Forums

Chest looks fine, that tattoo is homosex tho

>Outing myself as a newfag but whatever.
The fuck is a gyno?

>look mom I posted it again
end this thread, then yourself

Gynecomastia: Also called man-boobs
Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (estrogen). Causes include puberty, aging, medications, and health conditions that affect hormones.

Did this guy steal your gf or something? Why are you so bitter?

Doesn't look so bad desu. Probably far better looking than you.