Is this a solid protien or is it all hype?

Is this a solid protien or is it all hype?

Yes

I've tried many different brands/types and the gold standard stuff is my favorite.

It's pretty good and cost effective.

Just watch out they unironically pay people to shill on Veeky Forums for them. They aren't better than any other brand.

Depends, last one I bought changed formula and went straight to shit. Granted it was some generic walmart brand but it tasted relle good before.
Bought into the hype for gold standard and while it's not orgasmic it still tastes pretty good

you really cant go wrong with it. it mixes well, tastes great, and has all the good stuff in it. really dont think ill ever get something else

Yeah i realize that some ppl are paid cucks, i just wanted to know if they're any other brands out there. This brand makes me bloated a little too much for my liking, but it also inflates my muscles so its a real give and take. Also i almost never did cardio while i was bulking last winter so my results will probably be different now that i realize the importance of cardio.

I meant in effect not taste

If you ever get ON casein, get the mint chocolate chip flavor. Mixed with milk, tastes like melted ice cream

What are the benefits of casien though? I feel like whey can give me everything i need

I just ordered the casein version on Amazon and it's supposed to get here tomorrow. Since this is my first time using whey protein, do you guys normally mix with milk or water? How long before a workout do you drink it?

been using it over my ultra high quality™ 55$ a tub powder. only difference I've noticed is that it does not digest as fast. but for being 30 dollars cheaper, that's fine.

>this is my first time using whey protein
>ordered the casein version

MINT CHIP TASTES WORSE THAN ASS
AND IVE TASTED SOME DIRTY ASS BEFORE

Slower absorbed protein, good to drink before bed. Also, good on a cut in the mornings, and recommended after fasted cardio

Casein? Why not the regular whey? Casein isn't as effective post workout

... Did you get casein or whey?
Either way, use water during the seasons you want to cut and milk when you want to bulk. For whey.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but since the casein is already on its way, do you guys normally mix with milk or water?

read

You have bad taste and I hate you

I'm not gonna read shit, you goddamned nigger. Don't reply to me again.

Then don't post stupid shit you fucking mongoloid inbred twisted motherfucker

In my experience only three brands are good when it comes to complete protein with good bang for your buck- ON, bpi & Dymatize. At that point it's really just a matter of taste or money.

I'm in a place with limited options, I only use this whey. Cheap whey here is like $5 cheaper and is fucking garbage. I'll pay $5 a month to have protein shakes that taste like milkshakes compared to blegggggghhhh

If whey and weight gainer didn't taste like shit it would make life easier cause every time I drink a shake I struggle a lot to finish it. It's almost the same suffering of squatting. I use Ena vainilla ice cream flavoured tho, I'm going to I switch to some top brand and chocolate flavor soon.

Gold Standard double chocolate is good. Every day i take 4 scoops in 900ml of milk split between a post workout or lunch time shake and a pre bed shake

>Not taking an additional 2 scoops to honor Rich
C'MON

Last protein powder I got was ISOPure Vanilla. It was on sale. I added sugar-free chocolate syrup and used almond milk.

>monster farts after about 3 hours