Are there benefits to eating dark chocolate?

Are there benefits to eating dark chocolate?

It's fun to try bitter food sometimes. 80%+ cacao tastes pretty neat.

Reduces your chances of getting cancer

yep the flavour

Makes my tongue boner go away for a bit

whenever they say shit like wine or chocolate has health benefits - it usually means one tiny amount once a week

I was thinking of a cube or two from an ordinary sized bar a day.

Nah it's usually 100g day. Pretty solid sized bar.

bump

What the fuck I see a pepe face on that chocolate bar

gib chochies?

A couple squares of a 100% cacao bar with a cup of coffee is the best preworkout and the closest thing to a little fingernail sniff of cocaine.

uncanny

>tfw you counted the bar

85% Lindt choc is noice

>tfw to pleb to go any higher

>he counts the first 99%

I eat 90% chocolate from lindt it has literally more protein than suger, and the lipid profile is apparently god tier

>A couple of bites or sips a week is enough to make any difference

pure cocoa powder may have benefit .
But (((dark chocolate))) is just a mix of cocoa BUTTER and a bit of cocoa powder + some sugar , instead of eating sugar you eat grease .
The (((darker))) the more cocoa BUTTER instead of sugar , and cocoa butter isn't much different from coconut oil , only lunatic see it as health food instead of a trashy isolated macro .

and yes you're allowed to count cocoa butter into the "cacao" content .

Hivefrog

abstract apu

Im saving all of them

Los Pepes send their regards.

rare

>it usually means one tiny amount once a week

Not even that - they mean one compound or substance found in those foods (not specific to them though) which when consumed in small amounts regularly have been observed to have some positive correlation to a health indicator.

Fatties and dumb news organizations which like sensationalism however ignore all that and just leave it as 'Chocolate GOOD!' Now you can pig out without feeling bad!'

Dark chocolate with a bit of sea salt and/or caramel with it is the GOAT.

How can milk chocolate even compete?

I recently started buy pure chocolate. I started noting the fine taste it has and its texture tricks your brain into eating candy. It may taste like bitter chalk at first but its a much healthier choice considering fibre, caffeine and more protein then some junk chocolate you used to eat. If you reject pure cocoa then are you even a man?

it's delicious

You're right. Milk chocolate doesnt even taste good. Milk chocolate is rarely eaten. Its the virgin of cocoa products, but somehow manages to survive.

what's nice about dark chocolate is that it's quite filling and doesn't give you that sugar hunger other candy gives you
idk about health benefits but it's a better choice than most candies

>CTRL F
>Flavanols

0 results, do you fucking cretins even science? faggot OP needs to be spoonfed
fucking pubmed: dark chocolate you imbecile

needs a wojak on the dogs face