Do you mix your protein with water or milk?

do you mix your protein with water or milk?

2 cups whole milk
2 frozen Bananas
1 heaping spoon peanut butter
2 scoops whey

Surprisingly good post workout shake

>not jacking off into your protein shake
>not saving up bottles of your own cum for your shakes

you might as well stop going to the gym you aren't going to get anywhere

comeon ive been milking for years son

this is good

dat bulk shake

is it a meme the body doesn't absorb well whey protein when you mix it with milk?

It definitely abosrbs the protein, it just doesnt get dispersed within your body as much. Use milk when you're working out specific muscles only, like for chest and tris.

Idiot, that's total bro science. The milk makes the protein heavier, which means it settles in your lower body. So milk for legs / ass, water or ever better soda water for upper body.

Of course, because i always notice that my feet get bigger everytime I eat cereal in the morning.

Kek

I don't even know who's meming anymore.

i mix unflavored whey isolate with cocoa powder sugar and hot water. so basically hot chocolate. i use as little water as possible though to keep it creamy.

I use this milk that's had the lactose removed and it has more protein than regular milk, pictured.

Nice choice of milk. Fair life is pretty dope, now that I'm bulking I try to drink a whole bottle a day and my backne hasn't really gotten worse.

>not putting raw oats in your shake

not gonna make it

Mix it with water. I only drink my protein on days that I work on upperbody (I'm trying to cut so if I take it too often it will be counter=productive)

Organic Coconut Milk

The Tale of $20 Wal-Mart Protein and The Nigger with No Lats :(

still I bet the nigger has a better body than yours and gets laid more often.

>bulking - milk
>cutting - water

Fuck the taste.

Why is it yellow

Water on a cut.
Milk on a bulk.

Water and instant coffee.