Friendly reminder that for 99% of us, no matter how much we lift or how Veeky Forums we get...

Friendly reminder that for 99% of us, no matter how much we lift or how Veeky Forums we get, we will never have a 16 year old qt 3.14 virgin girlfriend who is madly in love with us/experience pure teenage love like most normie high school kids did.

femanon here. I'm so confused if this mentality is a joke around here, or genuine. If it's genuine it's probably because of the mentality and you guys are looking to build your bodies to take attention away from your other short comings. I've dated very average looking guys and had great relationships with them. Just my 2c

i didn't even get love in college.

>mfw 16 years old was 31 years ago.
>made it a long time ago

I had that but still have a lot of regret and wish I had more.

don't do it user. I had that and we took each others virginity together. It lasted until we were both 24 then she dumped me. Now I'm just a husk starting over, it's not what it's cracked up to be anons.

16yo arent madly in love with anything

w-w-what was her name OP?

I can only speak for myself but personally I was a loser in high school but have since been in the military, made friends and had multiple gfs but there's still something that bugs me about not experiencing it when I was younger. Also, I am pretty shy/awkward/self conscious around women despite being told by numerous women that I'm attractive I have a very low opinion of myself that most likely stems from rejection during my formative years. And seeing average/sloppy guys with cute girls triggers the fuck out of me so feelsbadman.jpeg

Amanda, and she ended up fucking some jock I played Xbox with and he would tell me all the details

Heard Joe Rogan say the same thing. I guess it makes sense but it's always been hard for me to get over the fact that all the girls I've been with/dated thus far have been smashed out by multiple guys prior to me. I literally look at them and just imagine her exs load on her beautiful face and it kills me. Autism is awesome...

Haha you really dont know what teen love is nowadays

I did and it still tortures me to this day.

Better to have loved and lost my ass.

Its not all its cracked up to be, m8.

Had a crush on this perfect blonde hair blue eyed gal my junior year of HS. Had science class with her and flirted endlessly with one another. Her friends even told me she liked me. well, my autism kicked into overdrive and didn't take advantage of it. Month or two later she lost her virginity to my best friend and had a 3 year relationship afterwards. The 16 year old in me still hurts

Holy shit, this is almost identical to what happened to me other than it being freshman year but science class and everything. I was just too stupid to recognize the signs at the time. Even ended up talking with my science teacher years later and he told me how I "really blew it with that girl freshman year"

Anybody else have this mindset and figure out a way to get past it? It's really unhealthy and has ruined multiple relationships for me.

My oneitis in highschool took my virginity and later broke up with me for some dude who was known to cheat on his girlfriends. Dont feel down bros, it almost definately would have fallen apart sooner or later. Sometimes we imagine things would have worked when they never really had a chance.

thanks bruh. always better to say oh well than what if

lmao this HAS to be bait no one is this fucking pathetic in real life. 16 year old girls are fucking annoying, they get drunk from 2 shots and spend the entire night yelling like retards. they genuinely dont do anything other than drinking and most of them arent even virgin at 16.
holy shit i cant believe people like you exist. when i was 16 i spent all day skating and it was fucking fun. girls were annoying

I had one 10 ears ago. She's my wifey now.

I had a 16 year old gf once. Shit sucks. Women are crazy in general but teenage girls are something else.

Quite specific and not Veeky Forums related.