Tried ephedrine before workout

Tried ephedrine before workout
Boy this is strong
Felt my heart going to 200 and actually had to stop, breathe and take earphones out to relax
But I actually enjoyed going to the gym for once, instead of just doing it as a duty

I did between 12.5 and 25 mg a day for eight weeks.. I was like a crazy person after.

crazy in a good or bad way?

Did it once. second time felt like I was flying too close to the sun because Ive got a heart murmur

bad.. like scatter brained I made a lot of mistakes .. cost me time and money I never needed to spend.. no attention span like ADHD on steroids..

>Using shit like this to "help" you at the gym.
Just know this shit is gonna come back to bite you in the ass later on in your life. Have fun, brainlet.

I hope you've never had a sip of alcohol
There are far worse things that will catch up to you a lot quicker than fucking ephedrine, babbys first stimulant

>Comparing alcohol to stimulants.
Yes. You truly are a brainlet.

>he doesn't know that he is actually the retarded one
The point is that alcohol is fucking way worse for your body so you better have never had any if you are gonna give people shit for taking a mild stim before exercising

You're talking about drinking at best once a month or every other month versus taking a stim before every gym sesh. YOU better not be doing that if you know what's good for you, brainlet.

illegal in australia :(

Where does one acquire ephedrine?
Yohimbine is fun but I feel like it doest work that well and want to try an EC stack

OP here
In my country you don’t even need a prescription (technically you do need a recommendation, but it’s not enforced anywhere)

Brazil btw

I was sure they'd made retaining the prescription mandatory for ephedrine now ( I mean holy fuck Anvisa fucking banned dxm and benflogin). Are you sure that's not just an old pic?

Só se for na sua cidade

yeah making your body stressed and raising cortisol while fatiguing the CNS every day just to work out is worse than alcohol? Please learn a little about physiology before you spout off bullshit.
And it's not a mild stim like caffeine, its's the fight or flight hormone, the one the body secretes when in a life threatening situation

No, I literally bought it yesterday.

I mean, pic related is a internet pic, but I just had to ask

UMA

Anão?