Move out of parents' place

>Move out of parents' place
>No desire to binge since I don't buy junkfood or cereal
>No desire to shitpost because days feel precious; I'm paying money to live each day
>Work a late bar job so have all morning to lift while it's quiet
>Meet lots of girls and boys at my job
>Can track macros and calories as autistically as I like without feeling awkward since nobody else is here
>My shits have never been better
I can feel it, lads. I'm making it.

>Meet lots of girls and boys

a-are you bi? :3

Unsubscribe

Man, I would love to move out, but I'm living in nice house and moving away would probably mean living in commieblock. Also I'm quite a Jew about money, so either commieblock or I would end up sleeping in the car.

Moving out was best decision of my life

>no desire to shitpost.

Well that's obviously a lie, considering you made this attention whoring blog post.

It doesn't last faggot. You probably have a week at most before you go back to your old habits because you don't know what real change is. The fact that you posted this just to reassure yourself that you are happy is total proof that you will come crashing down in no time.

Bruh

>My fat faggot of a son finally moved out.
>He's been spending at least $100 of my money a week on freaking doritos and frosted flakes.
>Bought him a set of weights and got him a job at a friend's bar because he promised to move out if I did.
>Kid constantly spergs about being a fatty after eating a single Snickers bar.
>Caught him once reading the labels on all the groceries we buy him and jotting them down in his hello Kitty notebook.
>Been mixing loperamide in his protein powder everytime he's around so he associates constipation with staying here.
>Now I can convert his gay den into a man cave.
Going to be a lot of work to remove the all posters of half naked men. He claims that they're for motivation. But we hear what you do in there son. Black light dun lie.
>mfw

kek'd

Hate to break it to you bud but you aren't funny

i seriously want to move out but nobody will employ me

kekk

>want to move out
>be an autist in the tird world
its not fair

How come? Just do physical labour job

Don't fall for the moving out meme. At one point I was going to community college, making about $16.50 hr x20 hrs and pocketing all of it, free food, access to my parents large, clean, warm house and large garage in a great neighborhood. I saved like 10k.
Now I go to university out of state, making shit money living in a shit basement with a weirdo Scientologist roommate and a retard landlord who refuses to fix anything. I'd do anything to live at my parents place again and save some cash. I only have 1 year to go but I'm going insane.

Indeed plus it’s obviously a degenerate too.

>homo
>working at a bar to pick up other gay men

OP I have an idea... pic related.

Guess you had a great home, think about people who have it shitty.

Welcome to adulthood, Caleb. Buckle up chucko becuse it’s going to be a long ride.

Well going to college sucks in America if you aren't rich/parents cut you off. this shit is rigged to suck every last 1¢ out of you. All I'm saying is if you can go to school from home, do it. Just mooch off your parents until you're financially stable.

Kek

What about if i dont want to be a burden for them?

>get a divorce
>move out and spend free time in the gym
>autism meal prep, chicken breast for days because a. I'm broke and b. Muh protein
>start getting sweet face gainz, losing weight like a champ
>start talking to an old crush, we become fast friends
>crush hard on this girl, ask her out for a drink
>oh yeah, I'd love to! I'll bring femanon, too, I really think you guys would hit it off!
>mfw

Offer to pay them rent

So what exactly is the difference? Still paying money and dont have all those pros of living on my own, are you dumb?

>31
>still live with Mother
>attempted suicide at 20 bc I failed a year at uni and in my deluded self thought it was over and >panicked
>woke up from coma
>missed out on education
>smartest in my class in hs,effortlessly passed grades without studying anything in 4 years
>too proud to beg to dumb to steal
>looked back at all the years I wasted after coma being fat,literally all my 20s wasted
>just lost weight in the past 2 years
>look youynger than 6 years ago
>feel like I could restart my life
>but I'm 31
Mother retyring soon,no more handmedown neet money

It never ends

If you offer to pay rent, most parents won't accept it because they're your parents. The offer gives you good boy points though. If they do accept your contribution, it's probably going to be at most half of what you would be paying if you lived on your own.

The difference is you can pay your parents like 200 a month. It really depends on how nice your parents house is and how much freedom they give you. I had a friend who lived in his parents small guest house which was located in the backyard.
My situation wasn't exactly like that but i wouldn't see any of my family for 6 days a week, our hours were vastly different. I basically lived alone in my parents house

The whole point was the question WHAT ABOUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE A BURDEN so if you pay them half of what youd normally spend that means THEY pay the rest so you are a burden

For the opposite perspective: I moved out, eventually bought a place in need of renovation, fixed it up, and sold it to buy a cheaper place in a more convenient location. It was a stretch for s bit, but now I have more cash, more equity, the ability to airbnb my place if need be and I can help my parents if they need it rather than being a burden on them. I also have much more freedom and control over mu life. It was stressful for awhile but absolutely worth it.

Great post

>small guest house

trying to come with an example thaat almost NO ONE can relate to is a fucking shitty example

Jesus how old is your mom? 45+ is almost guaranteed birth defects...pls convince her to adopt or find a surrogate, that's so selfish to have a child when you know there's a good chance they will have a lower quality of life right from the get-go

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>no desire to shitpost
Yet here you are

Set yourself up for a future where you can pay them back for their support.

>Black light dun lie.

Fuckin lost it

Maybe there is no job in first place?

Are you white?

Yis :3 Years of being isolated made me open minded

>parents pay for food and for me to live alone while I'm at college
>gyms right across the street

Wanna fug a cute 5'4 Asian boi :3 ?

Lmao yeah I live in an area that's semi rural (so there are lots of people who have huge plots of land) and has loads of doctors who commute to work in the city and I've literally never heard of a guesthouse.

Personally if I was loaded enough to have a "guest house" I'd feel like a real piece of work asking for rent money from my kid, I'd just pay for him to go live at uni somewhere.

For me it's the opposite. When I'm at uni, it's harder to eat healthier

but when I'm at home, my parents are super supportive of me going to the gym and they feed me loads of healthy delicious food and even let me buy meat and stuff on their cards because they like that im taking care of my body

Kek

I think he meant to type "retiring"

Different for everyone I guess, I always eat more at home since they have 3 meals a day whereas at uni it's maybe a couple of meals a week.

You're right, I glanced over the paragraph and had originally read it as 'retrying'

>Bullying someone on a mongolian basket-weaving forum
Actually he is, loser

Kys faggot