1 chance in life

>1 chance in life
>born a manlet

It doesn't matter how hard I try, how hard I push, how big I get, I'll always be one inch too small.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>manlets when will they learn?

thread theme music: youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

5'9 is the perfect height and if you any weirdness about it you could wear boots and be over 5'10.

There's this 5'7 Mexican I know who worksout a ton and has a pretty nice physique (no homo) and he has a hella hot blonde girlfriend.

Fucking coalburner

Ignore the longmen. They judge other men on the thoughts of small minded females, this alone should tell you everything you need to know about long men. There is brotherhood in the pit

go blame god or something

>1 chance in life
>born a human in a first world country with internet access

I still don't know what is worse. Baldcel or Manlet.

This is always so difficult and pathetic to watch.

I didn't even realize being a manlet is an actual thing before I came to this hellhole. I don't really see it in real life either. I get women want to be with a man taller than they are but apart from that it's not that important.
>be 6'4" Dutch guy
>get haircut from 5'7" swarthy dude
>we both lift and it shows
>start talking about grills
>dude is doing great, pulls grills left and right
Veeky Forums will make you fucking delusional. Hell I got body dysmorphia from this place.

this place full of insecure faggots who spread their insecurity to others like a virus. Most of them alone, never loved, neglected(in every way possible) people. They cover up this with trolling and makes retarded threads like this.

like you don't know that, i am telling you anyway.

"I would rather be king of the manlets than second of the lanklets." Julius Caesar

>Chad in the pool actually letting the girl share her thoughts and feelings and validating her as a human being
>virgin trying what places like Veeky Forums say is the "alpha" approach
Watch this until you understand.

You're just using your height as an excuse. When you fail, you have something outside of your control to blame. Learn to take responsibility for your failures and victories.

>lift for years
>still 6'0"

ITS NOT FAIR

yeah I hear that. I actually feel sad reading heartfelt posts from KHVs in their late 20s. The despair of some people is real. It doesn't even make me feel better about myself, I just hope they're gonna make it. I was fat in high school and even though I made it, I still have an incel mindset. I'm scarred for life but there's no way but forward. AVANTI user!

>lifting for one year
>started at 5'10
>now 5'11

Can't wait to get to 6'1 bros

I know that goddamn feel bro

>thought I was always 6'1"
>measured at the doctors today
>turns out I'm ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE FUCKING CENTIMETRES

WHY THE FUCK DID GOD LEAVE ME UNFINISHED I WAS SO SO SO CLOSE IF ONLY I HADN'T BEEN FED CHEESE SANDWICHES FOR 6 YEARS AS A KID MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE A MANLET GOD FUCKING DAMN NOTHING MATTERS IF I'M NOT EVEN 6'1"

185 cm is 6'1'' broski

>come to fit to get motivated
>get reminded reminded of how much of a worthless manlet (5'4) I am

Should I just kms guys? After losing 50 pounds I realize that even though I can get fit, I'll always be a pathetic manlet that no one will ever love

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? IT'S NOT SIX FOOT ONE IT'S BELOW FUCKING AVERAGE GOD DAMN IF I WAS 6'1" + LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER SCREW YOU FAGGOT FOR LYING

would you rather be a fat manlet or a built manlet?

that's good OP, you are learning