QTDDTOT

What is the BEST flavor of whey you have ever tried?
Pic related so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/the-estrogen-flush-protocol/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10204826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cookie dough

That sounds good desu. What brand does cookie dough?

Cellucor

That shit has hfcs in it. Syntha-6 all the way

What flavor my dude?

Myprotein pumpkin pie. I nut

Nice! How close does it taste to the real thing?

Pic related. I always looked forward to having a shake... Now I'm on Dymatize Elite Chocolate Cake Batter not bad

Cake. Batter. Fuck me. Got to try me some of that.

I've been peeing a lot more often since I started working out and changed my diet a bit... Is it normal?

Does ON come in unflavored? I bought 10lbs of double rich chocolate off amazon for like $80 but my bcaas are blue raspberry, my psyllium is orange, and I eat a fruit after lifting so chugging double chocolate protein is fuckin nasty combined with the above.

ON does a cookies and cream. Tastes more like a caramel latte to me. It's alright.

It's literally the same thing dude

Extreme Milk Chocolate and Rocky Road are my two favorite ON flavors

Has anyone tried Malt Chocolate?

you're probably drinking more water

yeah I guess that can be it

Banana

Mini-reviews:

ON
>White Chocolate
It's alright. Doesn't mix as well as their other stuff, flavor is faintly of white chocolate.
>Strawberry
fucking nasty, but I hate chemically fruit flavors
>Salted Caramel
Doesn't really taste like the description but it's not bad

MyProtein:
>Chocolate
It's alright. Tastes vaguely chocolatey. Mixes kinda shitty
>Strawberry Cream
Fuck the person who recommended me this. Nasty.
>Chocolate Caramel
Can't taste any caramel at all. Chocolate flavor is weak. Mixes bad.
>Chocolate Coconut
Okay chocolate, really nasty artificial coconut

Syntha-6 is more expensive

everyone seems to hate that flavor but I really liked the ON variation of it.

These two are also great

Are estrogen cleanses like this a thing?
anabolicmen.com/the-estrogen-flush-protocol/

What are some easy things to avoid eating or using to decrease estrogen or estrogen mimics in my body?

If it has the word "Cleanse" in it, you're being scammed.

then is there anything I can do to help decrease and avoid estrogen??

>tries all those flavors from myprotein
>no chocolate mint

Nigga, WHAT the absolute fuck are you doing? that's literally their best flavor lmao.

if you are getting TheWhey I suggest cookies and cream as best flavor.

everything else, mint chocolate.

by stop being a little pussy is one way to do it.

I hate mint.

thanks faggot

Why is ON so fucking expensive compared to other protein powder?

you're a faggot with faggot taste.

It's not. ON is significantly cheaper than most powders. Only thing cheaper I can think of is MyProtein but it's barely cheaper per gram.

Do you live in US?

Should I get whey guys?

Whey your options.

Is this study complete bullshit?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10204826
>TLDR: you can eat 800 calories a day and lose no lean body mass if you lift heavy for only one week
Only three subjects were male, and maybe the females have no significant amount of LBM to lose?
Want to cut but hate not progressing, otherwise I find cutting easier than bulking.

sure do, only order from amazon. open to links and discussion

mocha omg

all of those are healthy and have mildly estrogen inhibiting effects. calling it a cleanse/flush/whatever protocol is retarded and a supplement shill. the only worthwhile one is DIM, and even that only if you have money that you literally MUST spend at gunpoint

why is there no 0.5kg 50mm plates anywhere reee

All Whey flavors suck. I just went to big bags of unflavored. Fuck it.

Casein? Dynamatize Cinnamon Bun is my thing.

I buy this to mix into unflavored yogurt, it makes it taste like I'm eating frosting.

Animal mint chocolate and salted caramel were bangin'.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10204826

Nearly all women with a mean age of 38. Probably noob as fuck.

will pussy juice break my fast

>Adding milk protein to my milk protein

Not unless you're eating the sloppy seconds your dad and his friends left for you.

thanks for the (You) bud

?

He probably means at the gym.

ebay, set of 8 for 15-20 bucks shipped depending on where you live

ah yeah I dont see anyone using fractionals at my gym. i just bought my own to bring with me

I meant at the gym yeah but now that im looking at local sellers no one has them

guess im not giving my money to them then, hello ebay my friend

I cant retrieve the link where its explained but it does technically have calories kek. But, no, wont make a difference if your girl doesnt squirt by the oz, and in that case you have bigger problems

Mocha coffee

Unflavored Whey 100 Isolate + water

fuck your chemicals and empty cals

Flavors rule brah

I want to start building some muscle, always been more endurance type. Will stuff like this get me gains or will I just die of heart failure?

Tastes amazing desu, I can actually reach my needed calories with food like this

MyProtein Speculoos.
making those christmas gains.

kcals + protein + lifting + rest = gains

My max tested bench is 170 and my max tested squat is 190. I hate it so much. My noobie goals were just to bench/squat a plate.
How do I fix this without abandoning bench?

Anyone else feel super nauseous after deadlifts? Am I not breathing right?

pic related flavor
i add in some cocoa powder and sugar and it tastes great without the chemical aftertaste

was about to post this. it's more of a meal replacement than purely a whey shake but it's by far the best taste i've found anywhere.
pretty much all of them are great.

not sure if that screenshot is subtle trolling

Anyone else experienced an issue where your shoulder clicks/pops doing OHP? If I'm using dumbbells, it'll only be the first rep but it's every rep with a barbell. It doesn't cause any real discomfort aside from the worried looks of people lifting near me. I've only been lifting for two months, is this an underdeveloped muscle? Google hasn't been too helpful with this.

is it the 2.2lbs of creatine that i know i won't finish before it expires?

Matrix strawberey

infraspinatus massage/release. be sure to hit the whole thing, but look especially for sore spots just below the spine of the scapula, to the outside of the shoulder blade

Exercise induced nausea/dizziness is common.

Let just a little breath out at the top.

Started at 245 lbs
Goal weight is 170 lbs
I already lost 15 lbs but my fear is the fucking loose skin...
How bad is gonna be if I hit my goal?

is fasting really benefitial to your health? I was doing 16/8 but became hard to acquire all my needed calories so now it's more like 12/12

how realistically can i lose 30 lbs before january?

No real soreness around my shoulder blades after working out with the popping, but I'll try workouts isolating the rotator cuff a couple times a week, thanks

Depends on your genetics.

sprained ankle and don't have enough ankle mobility to squat, what can I do for legs n ass in the mean time? Lunges?

Are you retarded?

It doesn't matter if it doesn't feel like it hurts after a workout. And it's not a strength issue. It's a dysfunction issue. Poke it with your finger and massage spots that feel painful when you poke them. They're spots that aren't working properly.

will I lose any nutritional value (besides fiber) from oats if I blend them into a thin powder for easier eating?

Rest.

well I mean I sprained it about two weeks ago, I'm general fine. I just can't bend my ankle forward super well atm.

No. You won't even lose fiber.

Is it actually better to soak your grains, nuts and legumes or is it just a meme

Am I going to loose all me beginner gains if I start with calisthenics instead of weightlifting?

No you're just wasting time though.

legumes yes, otherwise you literally shit them out almost whole. nuts only for almonds iirc, grains depends on which one

15 lbs a month isn't unrealistic, you're just gonna lose some muscle mass when you're eating 300 calories a day.

Could always blow your brains out, that'll shave off a couple pounds.

I started in June 2016 at 150lb skinny fat and now weigh 179lbs (am generally happy with progress). I wasn't really tracking things back then, but I was curling about 25x8. I can do about 35x8 now with good form, but have been stuck there for a while. I usually do standing curls and hammer curls 4*8 or 4*10-12 with lighter weight. My max 1 rep is probably 50lbs.

I could do 8 reps at 40lbs and probably 2 or 3 sets, but would not be able to do the last set, or continue at that weight with hammer curls.

How quickly should a curl go up?

Is it possible to DL above 635 natty?

Coming from a guy working at a supplement store, Rocky road.

>Coming from a guy working at a supplement store.

So no experience?

I talk alot with customers

I can't eat enough calories if I don't eat a bunch of peanuts and these are almost all fat. Is this bad?

>15 lbs a month isn't unrealistic
It absolutely is unrealistic. Losing more than 8 lbs a month unless you're obese is next to impossible.

I have shitty squat form
Basically I can't squat deep without buttwink and I also fall backwards when trying to keep my back parallel
What do please help
I only squat 80kg x5 but sometimes my lower back is killing me

How long do muscles need to recover?
Like, can I do squats on monday and deadlift on wednesday?

I've been lifting weights for a couple of months and I'm deadlifting 75kg and squatting 55kg for 3 sets of 5.

My program right now is PPLPPLx with the compund lifts being for strength and then hypertrophy for the rest of the workout. Is it reasonable to say that by the end of year I'll be able to squat and deadlift 100kg+?

WhAts the best for myprotein? Tried smooth chocolate and it was decent.

Best flavor for me, plus it has whey + casein

Zero verified results equals scam. What does decreasing estrogen mean,not for us normies,but from a clinical standpoint. He claims hes a researcher,but name means bullahit my freeend ,youre supportingchild grooming and isis

So I'm 18, 5'8", 176 lbs
How many reps should I do with a 60 lb bar if I want a strong body?

I'm starting my first cut tomorrow, hoping to lose 5kg by the end of the year.

Any tips?

Myprotein salted caramel
or
Myprotein chocolate smooth with some pb2 in it.

yes, le activated almonds