Tfw you will never have the 9/10 facial aesthetics of a male model

Tfw you will never have the 9/10 facial aesthetics of a male model.

Life is cruel.

especially when you can't keep her for longer than a year

try meth

Fuck some people are blessed.

>9/10 face
Nigger he legit looks like Frankenstein's monster but with better skin.

just a normal guy who looks like this would recieve no special treatment from men or women. Great example of modeling favoring striking features hell id say this guy is kinda weird looking

>Hahahah who did u call ugly I have blue eyes and I occasionally model

Zoolander?

What sort of facial surgery do I need to ask for to get 9.5/10 aesthetics like this guy?

>fat nigger lips
>giant ears
>looks like his mouth is full of cum
>weak jaw
wew

Cope

These guys look like a Veeky Forums meetup. With the Dylan Roof shop

this guy would actually look amazing if his lips weren't so fucking thick
>is lip reduction surgery a thing?

Coping this hard

Lmao some one is upset. Guarantee these goofy looking models still pull more pussy than you OP lol.

At what point did straight guys start obsessing over the looks of male models? I don't think I've ever heard of a single female care about these guys. At least men will occasionally care about girls like Adriana Lime or whatever.

ITT: IDIOTS AND FUCKING RETARDS

They have shit faces. The only reason you cunting morons think they have good genetics or whatever is because these cunts are STARVING themselves and have NO MUSCLES.

>Anorexic closet homoes look good
Yeah no. Go fuck yourselves

Witnessing the cope of a 4/10 gymcel in the presense of 9/10 facial gods.

No. They are actually goofy looking fucks, and you know it. They're the kids who sat in the corner of the class who no one would go near.

Yet they're unique looking enough to be models and as such get to fuck anything that moves. Some of the female models look fucking weird too though nowadays.

I miss when everything was Chads and Staceys

Also, they're picking faces like that on purpose, if every guy there was 10/10 chad it wouldn't be interesting. Like this you remember more and it's more authentic.

they do look good, just a different way of good than Veeky Forumsbois

Holy shit you are stupid.

This thread is obviously a joke or a false flag to make lookism posters look dumb.

And you're here acting all smug and calling others idiots. Lol.

What is a joke about being a true 9.5/10?

>when the looks pill hits you so hard you go full retard
it's gonna be ok kid

Stop coping and start looksmaxing.

What's the point you're trying to make here?

You got triggered by all the height, face, frame posting. You got triggered because people said face is more important than muscles, and that models get more pussy than bodybuilders?

So your retort was to make a thread where you post goofy high fashion models. This is just sad and pathetic.

>Goofy

Keep coping FRIENDO

Literally Dylan Klebold

But why male models?

I just told you, Derek

This guy looks like he's gonna welcome me to EB Games.

Kathryn Winnick is a gift from god