Can you pass the army physicals?

Can you pass the army physicals?

Other urls found in this thread:

apftcalculator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did they have to be completely nude?

tell me the requirements?

becasue being scared of male nudity is something that happened over the last 30 years

What do you mean? Female doctors became scared of nude men?

It's not like it's anything remotely difficult

It was penis inspection day you idiot

Is that why they are all covering their dicks?

I can easily pass the requirements and even get max points, sans the mile runs.....which is the most important.

Army is all about marching and selling your knees to uncle Sam.

Passed the air force one, pretty sure I could pass this one

arent the requirements like run 3k without stopping within 30 minutes, do 50 pushups in 10 minutes, do 10 pullups in 1 hour

>the virgin hands over penis
>the chad arms at side

I failed out of MEPS because I'm hard of hearing... muhreens was my dream job for a long time :(

I can say Im a trans woman and then get judged by the female standards. Then I can pass.

I’d have to lie at MEPPS about my shitty knees, but otherwise yes.

>doctor sack taps you

I lel'ed

Hands over penis flexes your arms

yes, i was a lance corporal

No
I have asthma but I can beat the PT

they're ashamed of their size

I have ADD so no

Any physical test yes, but I weigh too much for army standards, so maybe?

>Any physical test yes, but I weigh too much for army standards, so maybe?
you wouldn't last a month in a tough unit. the long marches and endless hours standing on your feet would wreck your joints.

maybe at the present moment yes, but if my understanding of the army is correct i'd have restricted calories and run until I lost the weight. So I think i'd be fine

and
>tough unit
>army
pick one

sit-ups & push ups: keep good form for 2 minutes
2-mile run: how long
plug in your numbers here --> apftcalculator.com/
60 in each event is minimum

Probably some sort of psychological reason: make them feel powerless or something.

why would you want to impress other men? are you a faggot?

Go to Ranger Batt and say it isn't tough...someone will gladly fix that for you ;)

nope, i'm blind in one eye and also have multiple sclerosis
still squat 220kg though

What?Then why would they deliberately do something as ridic as make you stand around all day to the detriment of your joints? Are you burgers that stupid that they’d invest money in training each soldier only to wreck their joints by something as stupid as this?

Where’s the sense in wrecking your soldiers before they even deploy? Asking as an ex-soldier from a so-called tough unit.

>clothes were invented 30 years ago
Is Veeky Forums the most retarded board on Veeky Forums? Seriously, even /b/ has more intelligent discussions.

I might have the enduranace and strength to pass these tests, but I am too small...

K E T O
E
T
O

What do you mean

Damn, Chad over there in the front left can barely keep his package contained. And look at that physical strength, you know he does physical labor looking at those legs. Staring across the aisle at the fat virgin trying to catch looks at other guys' peckers.

I passed the Muhreen one