Manlet feels thread

How do I deal with feeling like a manlet?

Whenever a guy taller than me walks past I get the feels, even if he's not as good looking/fit as me.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will they learn?

when people say 'when will they learn' to u they really mean when will u learn to stop caring about ur height because it shouldn't stop u

Womanlet Here, I’ve been browsing Veeky Forums for a very long time that I developed height issues (seriously never cared about it before). It became my biggest insecurity till I discovered pic related. I wear flat boots mostly now, people think I’m actually tall and I feel so confident and respected

how short are you?
have to be almost a midget for most guys to care about your height.

Zero clue. I'm 5'9" which is average where I live, but there's also lots of Hispanic dudes who are like 5'6" and such so I feel like a giant on occasion.

3ft 10

5’1 with shoes 5’6
I was basically a child

You're a retard, short women are the hottest thing on earth.

no one cares about a woman height
you're a fag

pedo

tfw girls think height concerns apply to them

as long as you're taller than 4'8 and shorter than 6'2 you're golden, bud

>womanlet
IT'S NOT THE SAME
SHORTNESS IS AN ATTRACTIVE TRAIT IN WOMEN YOU STUPID ROASTIE

his head is considerably smaller, i wonder if manlets have tinier brains

relax incel, it's actually a pretty neutral trait

>twf 1'3

>relax its actually a pretty neutral trait

>tfw listened to subliminal messages for height on youtube for 7 months
>tfw still 5'6
Literally offing myself next week.

Im also 5'6 but i take solace in that my friend that is 6'4 hits his head on things in a comedic way.

it is actually, just because you and a few other people randomly have a fetish for shortness doesn't mean that men on average prefer 5'2 women to 5'6 women

how many 5 ft female models are there?

You can be 3 foot tall if youre a woman and still get laid.
But if youre under 5'9 as a man youre fucked. Zero guys care how short you are

Don't off yourself because it didn't work, off yourself because you thought it would.

there are no 5'6 models either

>You can be 3 foot tall if youre a woman and still get laid.
>But if youre under 5'9 as a man youre fucked.
knew I was talking to an incel, unironically kys if you think you "can't get laid" under 5'9.

how exactly does "women can get laid at any height" disprove the notion that any non-extreme height is a neutral trait for women?

>listened to subliminal messages for height on youtube for 7 months
are you retarded?

>grow, grow, grow

I would sacrifice children to gain an inch. If theres something out there im going to try it regardless of how insane it might sound cuz ill die anyway. But yeah it isnt possible

You can be born female and the entire world automatically is at your disposal. All traits are "neutral" for women. You can be short, tall, fat, skinny, have aids, be the ugliest pile of shit on the planet, but regardless of her flaws she will always get laid and be employed with no credentials etc...

If youre a few centimetres shorter than the average height as a guy your world is fucked.

My man, I'm 3 inches shorter than you and I have a wife and kid. You have no excuse.

I dont care about getting laid mate, I care about being a big boy

There's no such thing as a womanlet. They're the most attractive women on the planet.

Lanky women compensate for their shit genetics with their "fox and the grapes" mindset and teasing average men about short stature.

Be happy with your gift. Many women wish to be between 146-160cm.

>t. 186cm cunt

L O N D O N

Holy shit this makes me feel bad for manlets

the way i see, girls around 5'7 are the most aesthetically pleasing. you more likely to think of her as an actual women than a little girl, long enough legs but not tall enough for long-face syndrome. in theory, perfect proportions.

however many guys want to feel "big" and many girls want to feel "protected" so giants always end up with 5'1 minions and the rest of the population around average height date each other.

stop letting your height define you. it's incredibly unattractive to be an incel type when it comes to height because people can tell it's a massive insecurity. stop giving a shit about it and improve your life in order ways. get more fit, develop interesting habits or passions. show that you're more than just your height. I've been coming to Veeky Forums since i was 14 when it reopened in early 2008. i was short as fuck, obese and developing all these eating disorders. i worked on it over time though and accepted what perceived flaws i had and worked on what i could. pic related is me and my girlfriend. im 5'4" and she's 5'7". she didn't give a shit and height never has come up except months into our relationship where i told her it was interesting that she never said anything about it. she just confirmed that she didn't give a fuck. the first physical thing that caught her eyes was my arms. she was mirin.

anyway, don't give up manlets! be the best you you can be, don't get cynical and don't let others get you down. be the secure, cool guy you've always wanted to be.

Youre not white though. White girls will date non-whites to virtue signal, any non-white can get puccy.
Try being a WHITE manlet.
>no culture to call you special
>women gain no social or cultural benefit from dating a white manlet
The entire world hates whites, as a white male you have to be chad to even garner the consideration of females. Gratz on your gains tho, but over on this side its hopeless.

lmao chill out dude, you being white doesn't hurt you in the dating scene at all. perhaps the type of women you're chasing is simply the issue. don't become an incel.

this x1000
I'm 1m95 and any girl over 1m80 makes me sick.

>the entire world hates americans

Ftfy

Thanks for reinforcing what we already know. I hate hearing how some girls want to be taller, im 186cm and it fucking sucks.

6'4 23yo kissless virgin here, lifting 5 years. Height is the biggest meme, all that matters is a good face

Well for me its not even about women, its more about looking in the mirror and not wanting to nbeat myself up

No, they hate whites, even whites hate whites. Look at what's happening in Europe.

>tfw 5'8.5

time to kill myself i guess

As long as you're a guy over 5'6" and have a good face the manlet thing is a meme. The only women that will turn you down are leg-monster girls 5'7" and over and already they have height working against them since men tend to go for womanlets

Whatever cuck

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes-2/

tl;dr: height barely affects your chances if you're female and cuts your chances in half it you're male.

Oh shut up you projecting autismo incel. I am white, my girl is white and she would neeeever date a non-white guy.

5'6" manlet here

dont be an insecure bitch. dont act like you're height makes you less of a man (it doesnt) and you wont be disrespected.

I always think of yeezy. he is like 5'8" or something, but his ego is 7'.

thank GOD im not a dicklet lmao

>manlet comes in with legitimately good advice and has proof to show off from it
>manlets screech at his success and say it doesn't work

this is why manlets are fucked. they do it to themselves.

height doesn't get you laid it is a REQUIREMENT

>tfw i come home from work and punch myself in the face throughout the day and slam my head into walls and my house looks like the tazmanian devil blew through.
Most of my problems revolve around le manlet meme. I just want to be a cosmic super giant, why is this too much to ask?

t. Dicklet

im 6'0 and would trade height for dick size

If you're willing to go that far, save up for the surgery.

Trust me you dont

>Womanlet
A tall man's cryptonite. Their entire body is urging hem tto take the big tall seed,esp the ovaries punches them in the pussy so hard. And they fuck like banshees bc they know they want tall or normal children and this is the only chance they have,they literally shut off their brain that's why David Gandy is popular bc he's surrounded by womanlets all the time

You mean the entire liberal/leftist part of the world hates whites. And who gives a single fuck what they think?

Ok, but there are a ton of white girls, they're not hard to fuck.

>being this schizophrenic
Youre scaring me user