What do you pay for your vitamin D?

Pic related is my vitamin D. I paid £13.74 (about $18) for 810 10 mcg pills, so about 0.17p per microgram. Due to the expiry dates I've fucked up a little so I'll have to take 20mcg a day, so I'm spending just over 3p a day on the stuff.

How does this compare to what Veeky Forums gets? I'm also interested in seeing what gets added to other anons vitamin D. I've barely got any clue what half of the stuff listed in pic related is. Heck, how long does this stuff even take to have an effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Strength-Vitamin-D3-5000iu-x-360-Easy-to-Swallow-Small-Vegetarian-Tablets/321812076067?hash=item4aed7e9623:g:UkMAAOSwNSxU00h7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$8 for 450 caps of 1000iu each. take 3 a day so $30 a year or so

Why dont you go outside and get free vitamin D?

UK
DYEL
NEET

All irrelevant. Just soak up some sun(ni)

>spend 45 mins outside
>spend 4.5 seconds swallowing 3 pills
hm

drink milk
eat fish
eat eggs
go outside

just saved you the money

You just said youre a NEET so what is 45 minutes to you. Also, sunlight increases seratonin (a bit), so maybe you wont be so aggressive.
Alrernatively, you could take up an outdoor sport like football.

>wasting time with pleb normie shit when you can just eat $0.03 in pills to get the same benefit
lmbo

Ok, my serious answer is that I'm a university student who's so dumb that I can't find the time to go outside for long periods of time.

>drink milk
Doesn't work in the UK.

>eat fish
Most fish don't have vitamin D and those that do cost enough more than regular fish (per serving) to make it more economical to buy shit fish and some vitamin D tablets.

>eat eggs
Would if I could, it sounds crazy but I genuinely have an irrational fear of eating eggs. Even the smell makes me feel like I'm going to be sick.

>go outside
See above.

See , is a different user.

>irrational fear of eating eggs
wot

Been taking 5000iu daily for nearly a year. Also UK.

I know. I know.

Post bottle, how much does it cost you?

i dont need to buy vitamin D. i live in Greece and its still sunny and warm outside.

both fish and eggs have pre-cursors of vitamin D which gets deposited into skin. Then its converted to vitamin D upon contact with sunlight.

>Then its converted to vitamin D upon contact with sunlight.
So for a NEET they make no difference?

>I genuinely have an irrational fear of eating eggs. Even the smell makes me feel like I'm going to be sick.

that's because you've gotten sick once after you had eaten eggs so you associated it with it, there's a name to that syndrome.

I have the same with the bags of frozen mixed vegetables from my supermarket.

do NEETs not go outside or some shit?

Pretty much.

not really desu

Sounds legit, although I genuinely don't recall ever eating an egg.

no reason to

>basement gym
>amazon fresh
>telecommute
>auto deposit
>HOA mows my lawn
only go outside to take the trash to the curb and that's once a week at 2am

posting tablet's actual size on the packaging is very useful desu. I wish they did that here in the EU. So far I haven't noticed it anywhere.

I've often found the colourful pictures on the packaging to be to scale.

>basement gym
You seem rich, Satan.

Ah shit might be late but it's this ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Strength-Vitamin-D3-5000iu-x-360-Easy-to-Swallow-Small-Vegetarian-Tablets/321812076067?hash=item4aed7e9623:g:UkMAAOSwNSxU00h7
Might try a different brand when they finish but can't complain. You don't really feel different whilst taking it but if i can recall correctly right after I started taking it I was able to wake up a lot more easily. Might still be the case and I just got used to it for all I know.