Every single Islamic state is shit or lagging behind West and many Asian countries even today

>every single Islamic state is shit or lagging behind West and many Asian countries even today
>only exceptions are oil-rich Arab states, but only in terms of wealth
>parts of Europe that were ruled by Muslims for long (like Balkans) are shittier than the rest of Europe even today
Seriously, what additional proof do people need to establish Islam is the cultural and social equivalent of cancer?

Attached: 400px-Islam_percent_population_in_each_nation_World_Map_Muslim_data_by_Pew_Research.svg.png (400x205, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/24/asia/jakarta-indonesia-explosion/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Malaysia is Islamic and they're doing pretty well

It would help if you didn't post thumbnails.

Malaysia is the only example, and it's far from being great in any case.
It's 60% Muslim in any case.

The Islamic Golden Age was pretty sweet though.

Attached: IMG_1490.jpg (780x780, 205K)

Lagging behind in what? In western values such as democracy and atheism? I bet West lagging behind Islamic states in their values too.

Democracy is not a Western value, though. If it were, they wouldn't spend billions funding dictators.

Quality of life in general, GDP per capita, education, technological development, more violence, more birth defects, inbreeding...you name it.
Not just this, for societies that are so "manly" and "martial" they've been raped in every conflict last two or so centuries, for example by fucking Jews.
Take your cultural relativism and stick it up your hairy Muslim ass.

>parts of Europe that were ruled by Muslims for long (like Balkans) are shittier than the rest of Europe even today
>what is spain and Portugal

Quality of life?

Pity they went backwards after it ended.

Both are shittier than the rest of Europe. Spain kicked out Muslims long ago so they had time to repair the damage.
Balkans only kicked them out in 19th/early 20th century.
Islam is cancer. There is no way around this fact. It's not even "regional culture", like many Muslim apologists love to say. Every single Muslim state is shit. Even Malaysia.

>Lagging behind in what?
Tens of thousands of bombs launched per year.

Asian muslim is very different to arab. First, we don't have warrior culture. Second, we are culturally closer to Poojit and Chink rather than Arab.

>First, we don't have warrior culture

You guys sure do practice it though...

cnn.com/2017/05/24/asia/jakarta-indonesia-explosion/index.html

Wait, if democracy is a Western value, why does their press yearn to suck dictator cock so badly?

Attached: 60mins.png (1148x612, 151K)

>we don't have warrior culture
Speak for yourself

Attached: Young Bagobo Warrior 1920.jpg (1025x1600, 226K)

>bunch of Arabs LARPing as Greeks until the Mongols burned down their playhouse

Can you tell your ustaz to stop importing Saudi Arabia's """culture"""?

>60 Minutes says new Prince is changing things for the better
>wtf they're sucking his dick!
Where do you brainlets come from?

> for better
He ruined his country traditions, expect SA being outrun by Muslims in 2050.

>GDP per capita
Top 10:
>Qatar
>Macau
>Luxembourg
>Singapore
>Brunei
>Ireland
>Norway
>Kuwait
>UAE
>Switzerland
I count 4 western countries and 4 islamic ones and the very top is also islamic. So fuck off.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING /POL/

Either way, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan actually aren't that bad though they post-Soviet dictatorships, so although personal freedoms aren't great, standard of life for the most part is on the level of eastern Europe. Not to mention Albania which is more on par with the shittier parts of central Europe like Slovakia and Hungary. Brunei is pretty good too though I guess that's more comparable to the the Gulf countries like Bahrain and the UAE. Past that, it's difficult to blame Islam for situations like Iraq, since that's mostly due to power vacuums left by invading western countries. uuuuuuh, I rate your post shitty trigger warning/10

>Slovakia and Hungary
>shittier parts
They're one of the richest ex-communist countries, Albania is trash.

>Islamic Golden Age
>Islamic
lol imagine calling the last 500 years the "Christian Golden Age"
This reeks of orientalist propaganda

ehhhhh, nahhhhhhh, I get that Americans have an unnatural fear of everything that's not in America, but I'm gonna side with that Albania seems like a pretty chill place to go

>only exception is oil rich Arab states
>exception is oil rich arab states
>exception is oil rich arab
>exception is oil rich
>exception is oil
>exception is
>exception

>ehhhhh, nahhhhhhh
This board needs to be deleted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
>39. Slovakia
>45. Hungary
>95. Albania
They're more on the level of Venezuela and Mongolia than V4.

>western countries are all poor, the only exception are ex-colonialists and banking havens
This is you.

oh no not GDP!

Seriously guy, fuck off, there's more out there than just playing EU4 in your college dorm/mom's house/apartment that you don't ever invite anyone else into. Go out to any other country and tell me how much GDP actually affected your experience.

We all know of the evil Canadian and Australian empires

Albania is the armpit of Europe.

Attached: 1280px-GDP_per_capita_PPP_2014-en.svg.png (1280x699, 209K)

>hard economic statistics don't matter, what matters is my anecdotal experience as a tourist!
lmfao

I have a problem with counting those two as actual countries.

Albania is a complete shithole and I'm glad I left

Eastern Europe was under Ottoman control just at the time the west was going to the Americas and getting rich. After that, they were taken over by Russia, which had a backward economic model and was subjected to trade restrictions with the richest countries in the world. None of these things are about religion.

Also most ancient Greek and Roman texts were preserved by the Muslims, were developed in some cases, and there are several Islamic thinkers who made original contributions to philosophy, mathematics, medicine and science (see: Al-Kindi, Al-Biruni, Avicenna, Averroes, Al-Ghazali). So they aren't just backward by default, but in some ways a victim of circumstance and as time has gone on entrenched conservatism.

>Eastern Europe was under Ottoman control just at the time the west was going to the Americas and getting rich. After that, they were taken over by Russia

:^|

>Also most ancient Greek and Roman texts were preserved by the Muslims,

Most ancient Greek and Roman texts were preserved by the [redacted]s. In the 9th century the caliph had nobody who could compare to Leo in terms of originality and breadth of learning.

>(see: Al-Kindi, Al-Biruni, Avicenna, Averroes, Al-Ghazali)

Fairly sure some of the 'Islamic' thinkers you mention were put on trial for apostasy.
As ignorant as I am of the subject, I have a feeling that intensive study of the 'Golden Age' would result in a comprehensive knowledge of Islam's philosophical limitations, and a tenuous understanding of why this age never repeated itself.

Nobody else is.
You will see why when your children start getting back to their roots.

Yeah no, there's tens of thousands of "albanians" in Italy who became italians with passing generations, indistinguishable from other italians. Some even changed their names and italianised them. Pretty much everyone from Puglia has some albanian ancestry.
Unless some miracle happens and Albania becomes liveable I'll be keeping my kids here.

Not really as harsh as apostasy but more like blasphemy or heresy.

>Fairly sure some of the 'Islamic' thinkers you mention were put on trial for apostasy.
Are you fairly sure? Or are you just remembering a greentext screencap from a poltard who didn't know what he was talking about?

How about you name one, first.

Avicenna is a Jew. Large of 'muslim' thinker are secular and don't give a shit about it. Some of them even critical about it. And Al-Ghazali is literally the one who turn Islam into backward religion we know today.

How do you control for other factors or counter-theories. For instance, why is Islam as a cultural and social cancer to blame and not a recent history of cultural and social chaos brought about directly from Imperialism, Cold War geopolitics, Nationalism, climate change, demographic collapse, or violent invasions of pastoralists and nomads?

>Avicenna is a Jew
[citation needed]

>Large of 'muslim' thinker are secular and don't give a shit about it.
Which is why so many of them were Muslim clerics, judges, and wrote as many religious texts on Islamic theology as science, medicine, or philosophy, and specifically worked for the courts of Muslim governments - including some notorious for violence against non-believers?

they are nigger tier subhumans what d you expect?

>muh nuance
>muh intelligent discussion

Fuck off

Shut up Jew

Sorry, should probably also ask about desertification, salinization, falling precipitation, and government corruption.

The truth does not fear investigation. Just what is OP trying to hide?

>the last 500 years the "Christian Golden Age"
But that would be wrong

Eastern culture's flourished perfectly fine under Islam until the mid 1700s or so. The ottomans weren't ever far behind the euros when it came to tech and stomped all over them in the 1400s-1500s. Safavid Persia wasn't too far behind, becoming very efficient and urbanized under rulers like Abbas and briefly the most powerful country on earth under nadir during the afsharid dynasty in the mid 1700s. The mughals were more of a corrupt bloated messed than the other two but otherwise formed a perfectly fine gunpowder empire. Also keep in mind that I'm not even mentioning the huge leaps in science, medicine, math, and astronomy that took place in Persia and Iraq during the ummayad and rashidun caliphates with scientists like avicenna, khwarizmi, khayyam, tusi, etc. The fall of the islamic empires is an insanely complex and nuanced issue that cant be resolved with "muzzies bad xd". Your a /pol/tard and you should feel bad op.

Do you seriously not think your ideas could be applied to Christian thinkers as well? Newton's religious ideas would have been criticised harshly back in his day. A huge portion of scientists born in the 1800s and later were all literal atheists.

And the Renaissance was a bunch of Europeans LARPing as Greeks, only difference is the Mongols didn't show up.
Well, and a totally different concept of the relationship of man and state.

Balkan states were never ''taken over by Russia''.
>a-ancient texts preserved!111
How the fuck is that relevant?
>they aren't just backward by default
Yes they are. How do you explain that every single Muslim country is shit? You search for some pattern...it's Islam. Just Islam. These are very diverse regions with diverse populations and history. Only unifying factor is Islam.
If you're totally blind and deluded, or ignore all the awful aspects of their ideology with malicious intent, you surely can't ignore this glaring connection between Islam and shitty society.
>Imperialism
Imperialism, if anything, improved these fucking countries. People named Malaysia, yeah, why do you think they're somewhat better?
Why do you think Lebanon is better?
Western secularism some regimes at least partly adopted allowed them to elevate themselves from barbarians.
>Cold War geopolitics
Islamic radicalism and terrorism could be argued to stem from Cold War geopolitics. But not general awfulness of Islamic societies.
These regions were backward and miserable for centuries before Westerners or Russian set foot there.
>climate change
No effect at all.
>demographic collapse
What demographic collapse? What exactly are you referring too? Are you just throwing around expressions?
>violent invasions of pastoralists and nomads
Who invaded Northern Africa?
Egypt?
Arabian peninsula?
Some of those nomads were Muslims themselves.
>Ottomans weren't ever far behind
They were in literally everything after 16th century, and it also reflected on their military.
>your a /pol/tard
First, learn grammar, and second, no.

Lol neocon detected

*persian

Wow, some guys just love swallowing apologist news.
>Charming chancellor Hitler decides to reform country, kill 1000 less Jews per year.

>the colonial super power called Scandinavia and Finland

Christian know and admit this. But Islam DON'T. When they think about Islamic thinker, they assume super devout muslim with great mind. They don't know about their hedonistic lifestyle or their religious view since muslim government and historian hide the fact.

No. Why do you need to put some label on me?
Am I saying something wrong? If I am, correct me. Calling me a Nazi, neocon, Stalinist, Jew, that doesn't really help your argument.

the only western oilniggers in that list are Norway, and if you took oil out of the equation, they'd still be rich-ish(though among scandis, they'd turn back into "redneck fishmongers" stereotype)

>Albania
Albania is more on par with Somalia and Kenya

>I have a feeling that intensive study of the 'Golden Age' would result in a comprehensive knowledge of Islam's philosophical limitations
Tbh, in that age, the Muʿtazila islamic school, who's main thing is science and reason, was in full ascendancy.
Now we have anti-western islam conservatorism is in full swing.

>How do you explain that every single Muslim country is shit? You search for some pattern...it's Islam. Just Islam.
If the only pattern is Islam, then why are there even exceptions at all in the first place? That sounds like a theory where you're purposefully ignoring where it doesn't apply but still claiming it's universal law.

>Imperialism
If things were improved, but Islam is still to blame, then why did Malaysia end up better off than Syria?

>Cold War geopolitics
Why would geopolitics only stop at influencing radicalism and terrorism, but not society? Much of radicalism's growth and persistence is embedded in society, and to promote one is to promote the other.

>climate change, demographic collapse
So you have glaring gaps in your historical knowledge then. The Middle East has for centuries undergone climate change, becoming more arid. At the same time crop yields had been falling continuously due to salinization from thousands of years of intensive farming, loss of rainfall, and nomadic invasions. When combined with the effects of Justinian's Plague and the Black Death, the population of the Middle East had been in free fall. Egypt for example never managed to reach its population in 1AD until the late 19th century.

>violent invasions
In North Africa the Berbers had been invading throughout Byzantine times, and on the eve of the Arab conquests had even pushed Roman control to a handful of coastal towns. Later on the Fatimids unleashed the Banu Hilal confederation. In the Arabian peninsula the current ruling House of Saud got to where they were by violent conquest using desert raiders, and before them were a series of Nejd-based tribes who constantly raided the more settled populations around them. Being Muslim themselves didn't stop them from attacking even pilgrims going to Mecca on a regular basis.

Frankly it just sounds like you're trying to find a single solution to a series of complex regional histories.

Are you for real? Have you seem Christians going on about how we wuz scientistz and shiet? Be fair man, both religious groups absolutely pretend that all the scientists were super faithful good bois. Besides, there aren't many aside from khayyam who took an openly critical stance on religion so we can't really be sure with absolute certainty who was Islamic or not just like we aren't certain about the affiliations of people like Newton and Galileo who often hid it to prevent persecution.

The middle east is fucked, not the islamic world, and that is mainly because of the sykes-picot agreement. And the saudis

Even then, despite being later in adopting some serfs of firearms, the ottomans were formidable opponents right up to at least the second siege of Vienna. The fact that Islamic empires managed to stay relevant long after the rise of Islam and produced a huge number of scientists and even Napoleon tier generals like nadir and Suleiman and ibn walid should already dispel the Christian superiority myth. I was wrong about the 1700s thing ( Brainlets tier 17th century mistake), the fact that the islamic world managed to flourish for centuries should be proof enough that Islam is as much of the problem as Christianity was a solution. Neither had as much effect as other historical events such as the Mongol conquests and pillaging of cities such as Baghdad and mashhad, or ez industrialisation in Britain due to easily accessible coal

Alot of countries are shit. These extend from Africa to the middle East to the high iq honorary aryans in China. This has as much to do with Islam as it has to do with Christianity and Hinduism (Aka nothing). Even then, the middle East and Asia are becoming increasing important anyways. With China set to overtake the us economically in a bit and countries like Iran and Turkey becoming increasingly high tech, educated, and self dependant, Europe's status as an economic and political center is steadily declining. I'm not even including the 2020 street shitters (you can't get your shit together if you don't poo in loo) or the already incredibly high tech east Asians.

Al Ghazali said that if you don't get a few fatwas declaring you an apostate in life, it means you were insignificant. So I think you guys view that more serious than them. Most of the takfir(excommunication) came from later Hanbali theologians

The Mutazila were anything but those chill "free thinkers" retards want to portray them as. One of the main reason they disappeared was because of the Mina(a theological inquisition) that damaged their reputation. Shit, its said they would excommunicate people other if they deemed you believe in God for the wrong reason. Also they were very observant and wrote tons of books on theology and Shariah.

>I'm not even including the 2020 street shitters (you can't get your shit together if you don't poo in loo)

Street shitting only occurs in rural areas or places with ass infrastructure. Cmon user try informing yourself of the reality instead of just jerkin off to memes.

Persians.
They were larping as persians not greeks.

I'm meming m8, India is actually doing decently economically as it stands and has huge potential is correct decisions are made.

still doesn't change the fact that they're still a Muslim you retard.

Singapore, Norway, Luxembourg, Ireland and Switzerland are oil-rich, tax havens or both.

Only because Moldova is its asshole.

Kek, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan are total shitholes, you have no idea what you're talking about

>It's another "yeah dude let's just blame everything to religion and let's just ignore every aspects that also contributed within it because lol religion made people backwards right?" fucking episode

t. Mohammed Ahmed

Is this an Islamic problem or an Arab problem? Because Malaysia does fine, as does Turkey, and even Iran is solidly middle income.

Underrated.

Malaysia is saved because brits exported indians workers and chinks travelled there for commercial work and mining
A pure moslems Malaysia is something undesirable
T.Malay

Why then are areas in the balkans that were never under Muslim control (Croatia, Romania) just as bad as the others?

Another Islam thread? Fuck pisslam and fuck all muslims. I have to keep repeating this but I fucking hate muslims and islam so fucking much. it just makes me so angry at how much I hate Islam and freaking Muslims. it's not a religion of Peace it's a religion of death it's a death cult. I'm sorry I just get so mad when Islam gets mentioned it just pisses me off. I just hate it so much.

Kuala Lumpur and Singapore are fabulously well developed cities that make Chicago and Dallas look antiquated

Is this still accurate?

Attached: singapore.jpg (214x460, 26K)

Also for Kuala Lumpur, it gives me 46.4% Islam.

Why do Israelis fail at every corner to understand the Arab complex? The Arab struggle? The Arab mind, his heart, his soul, his fears and dreams?

Help us comprehend, fellow man.

Attached: 1481301779390.jpg (480x320, 24K)

What's whit Malays and other Austronesians being so self-loathing?

Granted I haven't been to Chicago or Dallas but speaking as an Australian KL is a third world shithole

>loot and burn down the worlds greatest libraries
>force all of the local intellectuals to write in arabic
>???
>profit

Destructive western "civilization" made those regions less prosperous.

singapore is not muslim silly

and what do you think is so different between that and what the british did?

The lack of noble intent.

i hope you're shitposting

Stealing knowlege and pretending like you made it vs conquering one half the world and pissing on the other
the british influenced their subjects rather than their subjects influenced them
I dont see the comparison

Attached: 1505590433217.jpg (720x720, 49K)

Look up how the British and the French split up Middle East after world war 1

Veeky Forums education

>>loot and burn down the worlds greatest libraries
When did this happen? If anything it was either the Romans who burned the library of Alexandria or the Mongols who destroyed the House of Wisdom.