/fat/ I'm not thin; I'm a hungry food addict

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
google.com/search?q=how much protein to have on keto&oq=how much protein to have on keto
birdseye.com/product/zucchini-lentil-pasta-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confess

Lost 20lbs so far. This journey is depressing.

My coworkers decided to order out to Red Robin yesterday and I broke down and ordered a burger and fries ruining my diet for the week.

i had 3 packets of crisps at 132 cals each and 8g of fat

pretty good otherwise plenty of water and had 1500 cals overall

How's everyones cardio going this week?

Went for a six mile run along pick related this morning- lovely run as it's a long cycle path. Hoping to run along it from the first village to the next and back by christmas (around 12 miles).

Just about to head off for a late night swim.

What should I be doing?

Has anyone here ever been tricked into doing useless excercises?

>At the gym for the 5th time today
>some chad guy comes over
>tells me to try out a 'Farmers Walk after a war'
>ask him what he means
>tells me it is like a farmers walk where you are a farmer in a country that just has a war and now your fields have active landmines on them
>tells me it is a farmers walk but you have to hop like you are dodging landmines
>did this for about 40 minutes
>felt good, felt I was losing weight
>heard laughter
>turned and saw a group of 3 kids laughing at me
>face went red
>had to go home, so angry I ate 3 bowls of ice cream

fuck.

lift more, moisturise and use shit like bio oil on the loose skin

If one meal is ruining your caloric deficit for a week, you aren't cutting enough

why would you go on the internet and lie

Looks comfy. I’ve been awful this week. Took a 10k walk on Tuesday and did hill sprints today. Should have been out way more, even if just for walks.
I really wish I lived in a country with hikeable nature.

I always enjoy your posts

Eat a deficit, maintenance, or surplus? which one wsould i be better off with

Guys, I'm 72kgs, I was 115+kgs in the past, how much do I still have to lose? Started lifting at the gym on September

Another photo where I shame myself

And a side one

Anxietyfag from last thread here. Went to the gym today for the first time and learned the time where few people are there. I can do this.

2 days ago I ate 8 mini Reese's peanut butter cups in a moment of weakness. Still didn't go over my caloric limit though

I ate 4 hot pockets in 3 days

probably better to get rid of that last bit of fat before a solid bulk

just need to find a time when those swole-ass asians aren't there to subtly laugh at me

people call it a meme but try fasting.

I'm on day 26 of my water fast and I've lost about 45 pounds (262 to 217).

I've been moisturizing daily and doing some ab exercises and have no loose skin atm.

I just took the advice if wearing headphones. The ellipticals where I went even have a little shelf to put my phone so I can be a vidyafag during.

What weight did you start out at/are at now? Curious.

Had a packet of crisps.

I want to die

Should I go gym before or after dinner?

started fitting into old shirts, and shirts i bought but never wore because they were too big for me.

I downed a bag of sweets that contained 120g of sugar.

Just depends, but probably before

Even if I am hungry as fuck? Thanks.

Please do not listen to this retard.

Went to a shitty poor country for 2months where I lost 20lbs doing nothing cause food is better and I can't really pig out. Come back to America and just binge on junk and gain 30lbs in 4months. Starting the gym again though.
>tfw doms

5'8, 240. Back on track. Eating 1500 cal a day on keto. 101 g protein, 46g carbs (but 22g fiber), 118 fat.

How's it sound, /fat/?

Former fatty here, was 265 lb (6ft) at my heaviest around mid March of this year, since then I’ve lost over 100 pounds and I’m at 162.2 as of this morning. But the majority of that weight loss took place from mid March to about mid August when I was around 175, so I’ve only lost about 10-15 pounds in the past two months, which I’m completely fine with, don’t want to go below 160 anyways. Unfortunately, I have a good amount of skin left over on my belly. It’s nothing too bad and I still kinda have the beginning of a 4-pack, but the skin just sits there no matter how much weight I lose. To other former fatties, what are some things you guys do to eleviate some of your extra skin, and have any of you got rid of almost all of your skin after going through a similar weight loss like I have? Like I said, it’s not major, not really visible when I wear clothes, but I still don’t like seeing it everyday.

Still eating at maintenance. Today's game day with friends so I'm most likely going to eat hot dogs and fries. But that's all I plan to eat for the day anyway so I should be good

But... College Football isn't until Saturday!

>tfw 84 kg (180cm)
>tfw 4 kg removed from not being overweight
>tfw 9 kg removed from ideal weight
How do I make it, guys? I'm so close and afraid of stagnating. I just want to be not fat for the first time in my life. I've never been obese, but always fat.

Sounds like a really good exercise desu, disappointed I didn't already think of it. Ty user

How to keep tits and ass but lose weight?

Eat at a deficit and work your chest and squats. You're going to lose some tits regardless but chest exercises make them perkier and squats gives strong legs and a juicy ass with the right amount of fat.

keep going and up the LISS cardio +15-30 mins

dont give up

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>I'm not thin; I'm a hungry food addict

I feel obligated to explain this joke; it is essentially a mock of alcoholics, whom'st routinely remind themselves and others that they are still alcoholics despite not having consumed alcohol in years with the phrase, "I'm not cured, I'm a sober alcoholic."

You think croutons are enough to fuck up keto? They're the only carbs I eat when I have my Daily Dinner Salad™. Only do eggs and meat for breakfast.

Thanks, it's actually pretty clever now that I get it

Just don't eat em, why risk it?

I usually don't but have been lately. You're right. Was just curious.

Maybe eat them every other day?

Apparently Vodka is 65 cal per ounce? Switching to liquor won't save my wasteline?

Fuck me. I have some harsh realities to confront. Some brain rewiring to do.

I knew it had calories but not that many.

>Was 250 lbs
>Went down to 174
>Get qt3.14
>Suddenly 250 lbs again
>break up
>230 atm

I'm afraid the cycle will repeat

Never seriously tried building muscle

>have a grill scheduled tomorrow with friends
>mfw afraid that I'll overeat and drink too much beer again and destroy what I managed to save this week

question now. should i lose the weight slowly? or does it matter at this point?

Probably around 230-240Ibs. I am now around 185Ibs.

Alcohol is the 2nd most calorie dense food item besides pure fat.

There are ways to safely drink while dieting or bulking, you basically just shouldn't eat much besides protein earlier in the day, that way when alcohol induced lipolysis, it has nothing to convert to fat.

If you lose more weight you can qualify for skin removal surgery.

Well I already ate my 1600 for the day. There goes drowing this week of uni work. kill me now

How can I stop eating shitty food if I get barred out every day? The munchies are unreal.

Pizza and doughnuts at work today. Oh god why?

do you think that i can save up for it if i start putting everything towards savings? i want to kill myself because of how jiggly i am

>woke up with halloween candy in my mouth

I legit treat sugar and snacking like a addiction now.

It's about $5k, but insurance should cover a lot of it, especially because they have incentive to keep their customers healthy.

Nice wojak dude

h-help

My mom visited and brought me brownies. It would be rude not to eat them

Good start and it's enough to lose weight, but too much protons for keto. You wanna be around 5/30/65 for carbs/protons/fat.

I'd shoot for something more like 20-25 net carbs, 60 proton, 130 fat.

> bagel bites
> breakfast

You're better than this user

how do i get health insurance?

Which country do you live in?

That's not how keto works you fat retard. You're encouraged to eat as much protein as possible. Protein has no effect on whether or not ketosis in induced or not.

USA

Which state?

pennsylvania

>encouraged to eat as much protein as possible

I've done keto on and off for 5
years with research from a variety of sources during each run, and I have never read that. Seriously, all 10 links here point to keeping grams of protein lower than grams of fat:
google.com/search?q=how much protein to have on keto&oq=how much protein to have on keto

2 pounds away from hitting normal BMI, btw. Feels bretty gud.

Too much protein can knock you out of keto since your body turns it into glucose. The amount you need is pretty huge though, I don't think 100g is enough for most people. As long as you aren't chugging protein shakes and don't skip your veggies it shouldn't be a problem.

>he could have found the answer through google by now

Are you a child or new to computers?

So if I start the gym for 3 days a week, with like 30-45 minutes a visit, what should I be doing in there? Originally thinking of doing 2 days weights 1 day elliptical

i like talking to people on the internet

Last night was a birthday party at a mexican restaurant, I didn't drink but I know I ate too much. Going to a halloween party tonight nd going to eat there :(

I cant stick to a diet anymore. Did paleo for 3 months before and lost 40 pounds. Started lifting again and gained 20 back. Cant commit to paleo again for more than 2 days

STRETCH!!!
Then do some bench with and work on your core.

Lost 40 pounds on keto so far, also try Water fasting for weight loss its gangsta

Never done the bench before, was gonna use dumbbells. Tips?

Paleo sets a good foundation that I generally agree with. You might have better luck following the 80/20 rule: 80% of your food should be paleo, 20% can be whatever (but not junk food). It's a lot easier to manage when you're not stressing every single ingredient you come across.

Rice and bread aren't inherently bad despite being restricted from paleo, but doing something like eating higher-quality bread that's seeded is going to satiate you more than crappy corn-syrup'd white bread.

I can not do fad diets either. I have tried keto and paleo and fasting and vegetarian etc. None of those restrictive diets worked for me. What I did was I found dishes that I enjoy and are easy for me to make. I tailor the ingredients so the total calories is about 600. I just make my meals and eat them, nothing else. I don't make extras, or if I do I make them in proper sized portions for meal prep. I know I can have three meals a day and have 1800 calories. So there is no calorie counting because everything is counted already.

You can also have frozen meals, I found a frozen pizza that is 550 calories and that is one of my meals I eat occasionally. I have a frozen pasta that comes out to 580 calories, I can have that as a meal. The main thing is that the meals are easy to make, I like them and I am not guessing on how much I have eaten

Definitely do NOT do incline dumbbell bench, try to get an itch on your face with your extended right arm, then almost have your shoulder pop out of its socket. Huge mistake i made and I'm still recovering after almost two months.

In other words, don't be ashamed starting lighter weight and lifting slow. Gotta feel the form first

This is a great strategy that I've started to work on as well. Got an Instant Pot and came up with my own meatball soup recipe. Calc'd it to be around 400 cals per bowl but I count it at 500 to be safe.

Speaking of frozen pasta, Birds Eye brought out these zucchini+lentil pastas that come out to around 450 cal per bag.
birdseye.com/product/zucchini-lentil-pasta-3/

One by itself is more than enough to be satisfying.

If I sit down and have the food in front of me I can eat and eat and wont stop. By having my meals planned out and having an exact portion I can eat that and when I finish, yeah I want more right then, but 20 minutes later I am not hungry and can wait until my next meal.

Those frozen foods are a life saver when I only have a few minutes to grab lunch or I am coming home late and am super tired and hungry and would easily let myself slip and eat out.

Just find the right variety of foods and tailor them to your calorie intake. I like to assume everything I eat is 600 calories (may be over may be under but just about 600) so I don't have to think..okay I had 394 for breakfast, 538 for lunch and for dinner I can have 868 calories...

Just make your life simple and have recipes for your needs.

BTW I am down 85lb doing this. I need to change my recipes though because I need to start eating 1650 calories.

keep coming back
it works if you work it
hi my name is user
and I'm a fatty
I've lost over 65 pounds
that's all I have to share today
thanks everyone

I keep losing a few lbs and then gaining right back.

Help.

The more my weight goes down, the more my contempt for fat people goes up.

I CAN'T STOP PISSING

That's not the weight, you're just an asshole probably. My weight loss isn't doing that.

is there a cardio activity that isnt shit?

are you ever going to finish telling me?

once a fat fuck, always a fat fuck

Is this decent progress for 6 months of work? All that I've been doing is calorie counting to 2500 kcal's a day and lifting 4-5 days a week so I feel like I could have done better, but I do feel proud of myself a bit. I'm about 15 lb's off of my goal weight though and I'm going to have to cut to 2000 kcal's a day in order to not stall and that shit is going to hurt.

In the first pic I was 310 lbs, second pic is 220 lbs all at 6'5" tall.

when did you start to see definition in your tits? did you just do compound lifts?

Any progress is good. Keep it up.