What are the side effects of a ketogenic

long term and short please

Short: loss of water weight leading to postural hypotension (you get light headed when you stand) due to low sodium (eat extra salt). Maybe metallic taste in your mouth, white tongue if you eat a lot of polyunsaturated fat.

Long: hunger control and abolition of food cravings, weight loss, mood improvement, improved aerobic endurance, general health improvement. maybe exacerbates existing kidney disease.

I want to bury my face in those massive tits

Much lower natty test levels while on keto. Short term of course.

Ay mami dat thirst

eat extra pottasium/magnessium. Most people on all types of diets end up deficient in one or both bc it's lacking in modern diets. And bot are very important in daily biological processes.

what about muscle loss and joint problems are they real?

long term and short term

lower cortisol at times of rest
increased ketones in the blood and more mitochondria production
no hunger
increased aerobic capability at the cost of anaerobic capability
improved skin (you look much younger on it)
less brain fog, feeling bloated, more energy
horrible food

short term

you feel like you are dying
no energy
horrible food

how the hell do people think you dont get enough salt with keto

all you do is eat cheese (tons of sodium), meats (that you put tons of sodium on), nuts (more sodium), bacon (mountains of sodium), etc

i nearly passed out every time i stood up when i did that diet for a week

keto is the only cure for skinny fat (without drugs)

just get 2 soccer balls, it'll feel the same way

but not connected to gril

What about keto panda eyes?

tits too big

kek, you got got by the retarded keto meme real good son. Got any proper sources for those retarded claims?
> Pump your body full of extremely salty meats and also dont forget to add extra salt!
> lose water weight
ayelmao

not possible, user

What a fag

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

Jealous titlet detected

That's what's so scary aboutt keto we don't really know long term yet. Short term people seem to see positive effects but the fact that the keto process is so stressful on the body worries me a bit about long term.

>Fake tits.
>High test.

The literature is all over the place on high fat diets. Either you become Chad or you fuck up your kidneys and arteries.

Small dick

Also

Gay

God I want fake tits so bad

Weekly salt dosage basically has no effect on hydration or heart health. Your body adjusts to huge variations in salt as long as you have enough. Conventional assumptions about salt are based on poor research and faulty assumptions.

brought to you by the people whose previous nutritional information has resulted in skyrocketing obesity and diabetes

hell I'd believe a tarot reading before these motherfuckers