How you holding up Veeky Forums?

how you holding up Veeky Forums?

me
>banned at work for posting a how you holding up thread
>about to go to lift

Found out I have skin cancer, could be better desu but you play the hand you're dealt.

hopefully its not late user, i wish the best

>walk to gym
>random highschool Stacey shouts something at me
>all her friends laugh
>walk home from gym
>a different Stacey walks past me
>here her burst out laughing behind me

Are you still in high school?

I’m bulking and am just shoveling amounts of food I thought were inconviable into my face, which later I have to excicise
Not the best but I’ve been worse

No I'm 24 was just walking past my old highschool

About to get drunk after managing to not drink for a month. Feels bad.

Oh shit. I'm 24 too. I find it hard to believe people still do that shit.
Stay strong.

Idk man. It's friday night and I am sitting at home alone. Maybe I sound like a bitch,but atm it's a bit difficult for me.
I went to an internship (other side of the country from where I live) for 2 months. Ever since I came back (July) I am more or less constantly in a bad mood. A close friend of mine has a neurodegenerative disease. He tells noone, except me. Not even his family knows. This somehow puts a lot of pressure on me. When I tell him that this is a bit much for me to handle, he is like "okay,I will never tell you again, I am sorry,please be happy". That just went back and forth. Right now we are not even really talking with each other. And he invited me to come to his brothers wedding in december.

They're mirin and giggling my dude, dw you're making it

I finally decided to up and leave this life behind.

My plan is to move across the country probably in the Spring.

I finally realized just how toxic my current home and work lives are, and I will never fix any of my problems if I stay here.

I'm actually in higher spirits than I have been in a long time for making this decision.

Also, I benched 150 lbs for four sets of five for the first time. I lost confidence to attempt a fifth set since I struggled on my last rep and had no spotter, but I still feel great about the accomplishment regardless.

Sounds good bro. I believe that realizing this and really taking the step towards moving far away is difficult. Good on you to man up and draw a line

Tomorrow is my birthday, and getting married next week. I'm getting wasted all weekend and cooking some comfy soup for the cooler weekend. Doing pretty good.

>bought caffeine drink powder instead of usual pills
>Taking a gram of caffeine requires drinking an obscene amount of water mixed with it.
I'm gonna puke and also, die

As for how I'm holding up, I wanted to join the military since I was 17 but my mom wouldn't let me. I ended up going to college for like a month and I hated it. Parents are making me go back, sister's pissed off at me because I can receive scholarship moneys and she can't and I don't want school. I'm going back but stealth-joining an ROTC program and changing my major. Didn't bother greentexting, sorry.

Pretty good. I think I'm going to ejaculate inside my girlfriend's vagina tonight. (Unprotected, of course.)

>Been going out with this girl I met on Tinder for 1 week
>Dropped 40$ on her already (drinks, movies)
>Still don't know if she likes me and where this is going. We haven't even kissed yet

Am I being too impatient? Should I invite her out again next week? This is starting to cost me quite a lot. I'm just a uni student and need to find a job
Veeky Forums didn't lie saying grills are wallet goblins

>ROTC

Bro. Do what you want. If you want to join the military do it. Don't let your parents pressure you into something that you hate

dude my parents forced me to go to college and i dropped out and enlisted. as long as you are doing something because somebody else wants you to you will never be happy

user, do you know what Tinder is for?

cheap date senpai

>Tinder
>not fucking on the first night
>not even a kiss after 1 week
pls tell me this is bait

>teeth are absolutely fucking fucked
>can't afford to fix them
>don't talk to people because I would have to open my mouth

I pray to God that I can get more money by the end of the year so I can go to the dentist.

Idk man. You should at least try to make a move after the second date.
I know the struggle of a student. We are no big spenders, but women want us to be. Most of them are delusional and expect us to pay for movies, drinks, food, whatever.

I've had a Tinder date couple of weeks ago. We went to the movies, drank a few beer. Actually I wanted to go home,but she invited me to stay. Turns out she is "not that kind of girl" for the first date (we sexted before and shit). Ended up making out for what felt like 2 hours (got boring after 10minutes),my dick hurt like fuck from all the dryhumping. Next moring we make out again and she tells me to jerk myself of

>tl;dr
>Payed 30€ only to jerk myself off

think i fucked up lads
>be friends with this girl for a 2 months
>start to develop feelings for her
>haven't talked to her in 4 days
>message her on snapchat
>she responds at first but then ignores my messages
>ask her if she's ignoring me on purpose and why and she starts saving my messages
>she responds with "you have to remember"
>hahahah wtf are you talking about femanon you're worrying me now what's wrong?
>she isn't saving her messages
>screenshots the chat with only my messages showing
>i look like i'm being a proper fucking creep in the screenshot with just endless messages to her
>she sends the screenshot to a group we're both in
>holy shit this is so out of character for her why is she being such a bitch
>start losing my mind thinking i've done something wrong and i just can't remember
>find her irl and she's with some beta we both know
>not in a good state of mind and instantly fly off the handle at this beta shouting in his face asking if it's him behind this since it's so out of character for her
>"n-n-nn-n-no " he is shaking from fear to the point that his drink is spilling from his cup
>realise its not him and ask her why the fuck she would do that
>she just replies in a sweet tone "oh you don't remember? you have to remember;)"
>they walk away leaving me in a state of pure rage
>everyone sees the screenshot later and now they all think i'm a creep
>she deletes me off all social media
i have literally done nothing to deserve this and i'm really stressed out and pretty disappointing because it basically means we can't be friends anymore not to mention that i'm going to have to explain this strange situation to everyone - if they even take my word
she's not like this normally why would she do this

She told me she's looking for something serious with the right guy, not a 1 night stand
Not sure if I'm being led by the nose, I'm a virgin and have no clue how the dating scene works

I spent $600 on dates with a a girl once, never even kissed, later on she text me saying she was now in a relationship with a local Chad.

You're an autistic retard

Is there a collection of these UnderArmour Wojack images?

>ask her if she's ignoring me on purpose and why
You showed your autism and she decided to troll you, dumb fuck

I'm glad you're getting away from the toxicity, but remember bro, no matter where you go, you'll still be you. I blamed all my problems on locale, moved, and was still fucking depresses because I didn't sort my own shit out. Remember that only you control yourself

women are children in adults bodies my man

I know, but I feel like part of what let me get as bad as I did complacency in my current environment.

I'm optimistic that a change of scenery will help me sort myself out and fix things

And if not, I'm no worse off

oh shit
i really hope this is true

desu i fucking am but it goes 99% unnoticed
not this time though:(

I feel you man. You're gonna make it.

Forget about her, if she would ever do something like that to you unwarranted, why waste any more time on her?

maybe your technique wasn't good enough? or you didn't make any advances? sounds like she wanted your D but you never went for it.

post pics of the screenshot

I know I could have given her the D on maybe the second or third date. Not just did she say she is not that kind of girl,but also she had her period (she said that even couple of days before our date, but I forgot).
That might sound gay af, but she smelled weird and when I kissed her it didn't taste "good".

Forgot to add: She asked me the next morning if we should do this again. I said yes,but I knew the moment I formed this word that I was lying. I was annoyed and hungry

If a couple of strangers told you that your passion in life is meaningless and you should pursue what they believe is right for you - how seriously would you be taking them?

Your parents are strangers to someone. And their advice holds just as much weight to that person as it should be to you.

Get rid of your filter. Stop saying shit that makes you weak. If you're not interested come out with it. Why are you sparing her feelings? Fuck her.

>Haven't lifted this week
>Got two dates planned in the next 7 days with oneitis who recently confessed she's liked me for years

>but she smelled weird and when I kissed her it didn't taste "good".

No, that's how it is.
Sometimes a woman just won't smell or taste right. It's your body saying she won't give you children or she's good for you..at least right now.

Just bought a new house.

Wife just doesn't understand how much needs to be done.

I can't even focus on my lifts. I am so stressed and she, being a fucking woman, simply lacks the capacity to understand my urgency.

not that user but it's tough when you still rely on your parents financially, also being filial and all that

>how you holding up Veeky Forums?

Going to put down on paper everything I have achieved this year and everything I have to work on and complete for the next

getting married was your fist mistake

buying a joint house with her was your second

They were mirin bro, highschool girls dont make fun of boys/men theyre not attracted to. Theyre cruel to other girls

preach

In love with a coworker. She doesn't feel the same. At least she's moving away soon and I won't have to see her every day at work.
I hadn't felt like this in years, thought I couldn't even love anymore.
Oh well, doing fine overall

One night in a month is excellent. You done good, just don't let it go past tonight.

>she's moving out of state
It's over, bros.

Are you Veeky Forums as well? I've travelled the world but would always check up on my boys if I had a chance. Currently living away from home but never felt to leave here. My real home.

Couldn't you just save whole conversation and post it on social media?

Can't crawl back to her now,that would make me look like a fucking retard

>Failing classes
>Haven't consistently gone to the gym in the past ~3 weeks due to said failing classes
>Lost all motivation

I'm not sure what I want to do. I just end up laying down in bed closing my eyes waking up every hour to repeat the process until the day ends. I basically failed my career ambitions for now

>Ive finally kicked my addiction to preworkouts and havent used any for months

Its the small victories that count

>oneitis
stop this user

Even a small strike against the jew is a strike against the jew

Loneliness and depression is getting the better of me, but I still manage to go to the gym 6 times per week and back at playing electric guitar.

I spend all day on discord and don't have a good sleep schedule

I think I have a plan that might change my life forever

>Sleep 9pm-5am
>Gym 6-7:30am
>Office job 8-430pm
>Home/study 5-8pm

Trying to cut down on my discord time and Veeky Forums but I usually just sit here all day

Sounds like a good schedule user but I'd suggest leaving internet time for weekends and long shits, and spending even more time in the office

W-what? Why

I had 3 tinder dates set up for the week. All of them got cancelled by the chicks few hours beforehand with some bullshit reason to school related stuff. Why the fuck would you do this after exchanging numbers and adding eachother on fb aswell if you have no interest on the other half? 2 of them doesn’t even respond anymore. I seriously dont understand why the fuck would you do this? I’m pretty confused lads

I'll tackle the two parts separately:
> cutting down on internet time
Can't deny it will keep you from bed / waste your time. You need a good circadian rhythm and you're adding risk factors to fucking it all up. Moreover, you can be more productive during that time. You'll draw more satisfaction from not wasting that time. You want to live a satisfying, fulfilling life, otherwise, why bother to begin with?
> spending more time at the office (specifically instead of internet time)
I'm assuming you're still rather young? Take that opportunity to work more and advance in whatever job you're in, even if it's temporary. Take up extra work / responsibilities. Get promoted. Be the guy your boss depends on, and would happily recommend if you quit your job, or will give you leeway when you need it (when you have kids for example).
So the TLDR would be psychological and career gains

>>banned at work for posting a how you holding up thread
Wait, what?

I used to browse Veeky Forums at my work, but it got blocked recently (the whole thing). I wonder if my boss had a hand in this.

Looks like I'm getting sick first time in two years

Starting to sneeze like crazy today and nose is running, probably going to make some soup and watch some comfy kino while I'm recovering from this cold

hurt my shoulders so I'm taking a break on lifting which fucking sucks since I'm trying to cut and don't want to lose what gains I have
my leg is still being a bitch because of my knee replacement but at least I can do extension and curl machines for it

Keep fighting with my girlfriend, like every weekend. I'm tired of it and I kinda miss being single. I'm also in a foreign country right now, so I should be enjoying it.

I almost PR'd my front squat.

>banned at work
so you’re basically ban evading now ?

Not the user you replied to but, can I ask how old you are, what feild your in, and elaboration of career gains even if it's not a feild you might like?

I'm 6 months into my first year of work out of college, analytical lab tech, I find it tedious and "teamwork" doesn't suit me. (More like needless office politics and ppl trying their best to do less work but look good doing it to management)
Is it worth it to try hard in an environment you loathe and get paid peanuts?
I worked a year in a lab (internship) while is school, so I'm not a complete noob to career lifestyle...

Thanks for the advice regardless

>Hit up girl I used talk to for a few months, been a few months since we last talked
>Ask her if she wants to go out sometime
>She says yes but she's sick at the moment
>We talk throughout the day
>Goes well for the most part
>Towards the end I can tell the conversation is going dry
>She just stops responding
>Next day and still no response
Shit, I don't know what this means. Should I just wait a few days then hit her up and ask when she's free to go out? I fucked up, I knew I should have ended the conversation when it went dry

>bitch fucked him over in front of all his friends
>still only worried about what he might have done to her
Stop being a cuck

Happy job hunting.

something better came along. you're disposable, sorry user

watch this

ready

text her "hey, how are you feeling?"

dont waste your time with her, she isnt into you. if she was you would know and she would try to meet up. trust me i learned this the hard way

I pray to god that isn't true, you are a fucking freak bro. Drop all contact with these people and meet a new group of friends it's your only chance. Also since you are clearly very autistic and clingy you need to hit the gym 6 times a week MINIMUM. That's just for weight lifting, do some cardio as well. After you look good just drink and bang drunk girls becuase your personality is repulsive.

Also go to r/fitness you'll fit in better over there fag lol.

> 27-28
> electrical engineering
> about 3 years experience by now
>currently on second job
I don't know how much light I can shed on "field you don't like" because I can get interested in paint drying (getting interested in something is a learned skill, don't knock it), and I'm currently in a field I have always wanted to be in. I'm surrounded by professionals who are indifferent to office politics and trying their best to be the best workers possible.
> Is it worth it to try hard in an environment you loathe and get paid peanuts?
You're going to be the one looking yourself in the mirror at the end of the day. Will you feel good about yourself if you knew you didn't do the best you could? If you weren't BEING the best you could?
(cont)

(2/2)
Always have options man. Have the self assuredness you're an asset to the organization because you are one, and if after a while you're feeling unappreciated, and you didn't manage to turn your current job into something you'd like (at least year and a half in a place) start looking for a new job, and when you find one, not before, talk to your boss and be truthful. Say that you are an asset and that you think you should be rewarded accordingly, but that you have options. Having choices matters.
Do you like labwork? which type of lab are we talking about? Do you see yourself doing it for years? What are you aiming at?
It would be much easier to make a decision and know what to bare once you orient yourself (bucko)

I pray to god that isn't true, you are a fucking freak bro. Drop all contact with these people and meet a new group of friends it's your only chance. Also since you are clearly very autistic and clingy you need to hit the gym 6 times a week MINIMUM. That's just for weight lifting, do some cardio as well. After you look good just drink and bang drunk girls becuase your personality is repulsive.

Also go to r/fitness you'll fit in better over there fag lol.
fuck it bro Your just shit at making conversation. Wait until she hits you up keep your options open, don't listen to this KEK

Should I fuck this girl? Im an autist when it comes to girls and she says she wants to fuck. All my bros are telling me to. I dont feel very compelled to fuck her but that may be because im an autist and ive never been laid. Help

In pretty mixed feels. Gf recently got mad me at me for talking about other girls, but like she talks about other guys all the time, is this normal???? Im too much of a pissy to bring it up w her as im scared she'll leave me :/

On the bright side, gym is going really well and im so happy that my lifts are going up!!!

Don't. You don't want your first time to be with someone with that body

Hopefully it kills you

>back at Uni
>out of shape one of the fattest here though not grossly obese or anything
>for some reason getting a lot of interest from girls
>zero self confidence
>losing weight fast but feel like I need to make the effort to socialize now
>shit confidence means I keep passing up easy chances to talk to them

too old for this shit