FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

> another week has passed edition

Come in, chat about feels and occasionally lifts to keep mods from deleting this hangout thread as well. Get it off your chest, user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-eCWcnGQRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>had crush on qt from work
>get her number and go on runs with her.
> trying to think of best way to ask her out for coffee or something
>get text related from her last night

We’re going to get breakfast after our run Sunday :) I’m pretty excited cause I really like this girl.

good lad, she runs so you know she'll put out at sex

nice man you must've felt great when you read that. enjoy sweaty post cardio sex

> tfw girls don't even acknowledge you as a human being

another friday night at the gym and then home. can anybody recommend any good dating sims?

i have no responsibilities but a load of money and having been buying stupid shit all the time. Also got a windfall of about £2000 so im not sure what to do with it since i have no idea about investing n shieeeet

It’s your money user. Do with it what you want. P

zero pretty chicks are interested in me at school
I still can't look girls in the eye
biceps have been sore at least which is a feeling i haven't felt in awhile, its nice

It's early Saturday morning here and just finished at the gym about to go to work so I can pay for my holiday in Hawaii next July. Been running a dmha pre workout for the last few weeks and I'm burning out from the excess amount of energy it makes it feel like you have.

Is it a meme or is looking a girl in the eye attractive, always thought it would come off as creepy stary

Another friday night doing diddlies at the gym

I always liked the tentacle rape game

Just like with everything in life, it's only creepy if you're unattractive.

Only if you're chad

Literally this

On the verge of quitting my job, cancelling my lease and going backpacking. I plan on starting with a group retreat so my only goal right now is to be as shredded as I can when I go in 2 months time.

How much BF can I lose in 2 months? I'm around 12% right now.

no thank you, i would like one where nice things happen to the girls as opposed to rape or killing themselves
how much do you weigh

Got a tinder skank coming over tonight for some movies hopefully gonna end my dry streak tonight boys
Also had a pretty solid lift today set a new front squat PR
I don't wanna be to optimistic but I finally think my life might be on an upswing

175 cm, 76 kg.

yeah you could probably drop bf a few more points if you go backpacking and eat maintenance, how low do you want it though

>send shirtless aesthetic pic to random girl on snapchat
>follow up with the classic "omg i didnt mean to send that to you"
>she leaves me on seen
At least another girl i sent it to said im strong :(

I mean I'm gonna be traveling in 2 months so I want to shred as much as possible.

Only thing that sucks is the gym is starting to be slightly boring, but I can power through 2 months more.

This is me now.

>balding manlet
lemme guess, going to se asia?

How am I balding?

Going to Asia in general. Maybe Aus and NZ too.

I'm a /fat/ fuck and today was my first day. The training itself was fun and tiring, kinda doing as but with more reps and less weight + bike. I'm an autistic and the most stressful thing was undressing - I'm too much of a pussy to even shower at the gym, so instead I do additional cardio walking back home in my gym clothes and shower there. Or at least that's the lie I tell to myself. Here's hoping I'll make it, first time is nothing, keeping it up will be the challenge.

Not sure if it's self-loathing or loathing of others which is keeping me going now; but I guess at least I'm still improving at the end of the day.
>Heading out later too
Maybe I can find some short term solace anons.

Did you get a c section?

Used to be a fat fuck. Went from 140kg to 70kg and now 76 kg.

Damn you actually did it

How was the recovery time for that skin?

what the fuck is wrong with your waistline

Skin removal.

Not too bad, 2 months downtime had it gone smoothly. Something wasn't healing right so I had to get some additional surgery, so I had 3 months total.

>ask for adonis belt
>pajeet doctor doesn't understand

end up scarred

Who here /stillinhighschool/? I'm graduating in January and my anxiety for the future is growing each month. I'm set on starting some kind of apprenticeship, leaning on plumbers. If anyone is a plumber or an apprentice please calm my nerves.

>paired with that bellybutton
i would probably unironically kill myself

Veeky Forums could help with investing, but take it with a grain of salt obviously. Do your own research too if you wanna invest.
Or spend it on a hobby of yours (if you have any) if you're not short on cash otherwise.
Or pay off any debts you have.

sing with me, Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=f-eCWcnGQRs

Eh, if I had known how it'd look, I'd probably have opted for no bellybutton, since it's basically a transplant, but eh, I'll live.

I have literally no hobbies as i was planning on killing myself and basically disregarded all my passions.

I have no debts either.

Veeky Forums is basically just crypto's now. I like the idea of investing in Bitcoin but i feel like as soon as i do it it will crash, pretty sure i have schizo paranoia

Don't go to Veeky Forums you'll get memed into some crypto currency pump and dump. Learn basics of buying shares/funds and go from there

>Asks for Adonis Belt
>Not Balthazar's Bandolier

> asks for balhazar's bandolier
> not Ilmater's Waistband

I spend my Friday night going to the gym and learning for university.
Will spend weekend together with my girlfriend cooking, doing sports and fucking.
Everything is working out fine.

>So no feels from me today OP.

Gonna browse fit, go swimming with some bros then masturbate to anime girls and go to sleep.

What do ya think lads?

> over 20 minutes for a reply to dinner

she sucked chad's ding dong while thinking about it

Is she in to sperdonon?

I b-bet y-your wrong.

Bow river in Calgary?

You're in their lad, those 20 minutes we're women doing their emotional calculations which is basically consisting of "OH MYYY GOD HE ASKED WHAT SHALL I DO, BETTER DO MY MAKEUP AND GO FOR A JOG"

I didn't get invited to any holloween parties
i knew it was gonna happen so i didn't even think about a costume

Just a heads up to all you guys. I lift and look pretty good to normie standards. I dress well and wear expensive and nice shoes. A have a nice watch but at the end of the day i still hate myself. If you are too pussy to do something with your life self improvement won't work.

index fund or "unmanaged fund". robust and as the name implies, pretty set-and-forget. ask a friend you trust who knows about investing to help you.

nice weightloss bro fuck the haters.

yikes. relax bro at least money isn't your problem.

no, it's deliberate stalling to not seem too desperate

>emotional calculations

literally is that

>kys normie fag
>
>how can i be like u?

>25yroldkhhv
Please lads. All i want is a white girl

Almost 22 here. Please tell me it gets better instead of worse every birthday.

I have a giant bald spot in the back of my head, not in front or top but back of my scalp has a giant zit which has a bald spot around it

>I'm a fucking weirdo with a bald spot

>Come in, chat about feels and occasionally lifts
I can't I got to go out with a friend and couple girls.
I suggest you do to.

dont worry about it. you gotta cut, i can see youre fat from the back of your head alone.

For me these treads are /FridayAfternoonGeneral/ (/FAG/) as I browse them after class when I'm in the gym Friday afternoon.
Then I hang out with my gf or the boys or do whatever.
It's Halloweekend in the US so I'd advise people go out in costume as it can hide some of your autism.
Even if not a party most bars will be full of costumed people

Why don't you shave your head? Or get one of these meme haircuts

if you are chad she will love attention. if you are anything less than chad its better to keep playing WoW LoL or PUBG

Fuck my life

Stuck at a party
Currently 11:32 PM
Can't leave until 2 or 3 AM
Fuck my life

Ill be 21 soon and a khhv. i dont think it even gets better for us.

Saw her walking down the street opposite my house.
>tfw I thought I was finally over her
Was omw to the gym but felt nauseous again.

fuck me

> tfw only play heimerdinger

chaddest champion desu tbf

>> tfw girls don't even acknowledge you as a human being
;_;

iktfb

It’s my moms birthday

Are you ugly? Like literaly hard to look at? If not it's not your looks but your personality.

>no friends
>tfw spending Friday like every other night
>alone in my room, browsing Veeky Forums
how do i change ?

>like girl at reception
>short, pretty, fat ass
>always give reception my dip belt to hold to until I need it
>keep handing it to her every chest day
>first couple of times she doesn't remember that I gave it to her
>no biggy
>act as if she should have remembered
>now she takes it and gives it back when she sees me
>past couple of times she just takes it and doesnt smile to me when I give it and smile
>hand it to her today and the same thing happens
>go to get it back and she walks to the back room and some nigger chick is there
>asks me my name and hands me my belt
>thinks she's flirting
>apparently she said management wont allow them to hold onto stuff anymore
>fuck

Now I have no excuse to interact with her. I'm getting slight vibe that she doesnt like me. I think she might think I'm an asshole. Do I confront her Larry David style about why management made this decision or should I ignore her completely? Any other suggestions are appreciated

>party
>fml
Atleast u got that going for you, i cant hang out with anyone besides my old friends, noone from my school invites me anywhere cuz i used to be full beta in my first years and they got tired of trying to get me to places, eventho i am popular now. Still fuck, i could beat the shit out of my former self theres nothing i want more than that right now

Why do all girls talk like that? Haha :)

don't shit where you eat. My guess is she's probably bored and being friendly

What can you lose by asking?

Fuck you. I wish I was there.

why do you need to give her your dip belt? carry it with you while you lift

she thinks you're retarded

I don't know it will be more awkward I think

I don't like carrying it around if I don't have to

>tfw
How old are you? 25khhv here

I swear it will not even get better. It may for you but it will never for me

doki doki lit club, just dont search or read anything before playing, also its free.

Just had a great gym session. Ate some pizza for post workout gains meal. But now the loneliness and fact I'm single is starting to return... Oh well. Things could be worse.

I've been hard at work getting into a serious cut routine for the past 5 weeks, and haven't been more proud or happier with myself in many many years. It was ten years since I last lifted weights and I'd been developing a serious belly over the past couple years.

Already seeing big changes in bodyfat, strength, endurance and mood. My mood is amazing all the time and my endurance is better than ever. Everybody else is either tired or sick. Every training day the only thing I care about is getting into the gym, even if the weather is terrible or I have to walk across town. The personnel and gym goers are impressed with my dedication and cheer me on. This is a new chapter that concludes a very shitty period in my life, and it couldn't have been more needed.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to escape these late night feelings play some videogames or watch movies, alcohol helps too!

guys, for those who are feeling down right now, would you please take part of my online survey? It takes max 4-5 mins and is very important for me.
bit|dot|ly/2xtqD61

sure, if its only for a few mins.

darker images are always more aesthetic and the human eye evolved to better differentiate between dark lines, not bright ones. regardless of mood i would always have picked the darker images.

thank you for your interest.
In fact, most people who were in a positive mood rather chose the brighter images. Try to answer honestly and naturally.

My feelings right now: there's a girl at work that I like that I thinks likes me as well, but in my mind I don't really dare to do anything about it because for one I have backne and it kills my self esteem and besides I fear that if she does like me and got to know me then she'd think I'm boring, due to that I don't do anything besides working and going to the gym (which doesn't even really show yet).I don't even have many friends since I moved to another country like half a year ago
Another Friday night spent home alone

Proud of (You)

>THOSE FUCKING THIGHS
which reminds me that I fapped to a fat chick today is there something wrong with me? I've only done this once or twice before and I've never fucked anything fatter than the irl equivalent of those anime grills, but I'm scared I might.

Even if she rejects you,you lose literally nothing ,user.

bois I'm drunk as fuck so keep that in mind please

>have gf
>gf is cute asf
>I really fucking like my gf
>she has tons of friends
>tons of thinspo, weed, mdma, instagram, whatever friends
>she's also into it
>I was raised with a "drugs are the worst thing ever attitude"
>I want to be the best version of myself that I could ever be
>gf doesn't mind drugs
>I'm conflicted as fuck

what do, do I break up with her and just go maximum philosophy, lifting, bettering myself then university (army)
or do I go full autism and be high 24/7 and study psychology or w/e

>last friday posting here about a tinder slut
>got back to her apartment, made out and she grabbed my dick
>made me leave
>ended up deleting tinder this week because I accidently swiped right on my ex
>now want to hunt down the tinder slut for round 2 Asian boogaloo

When did you accept your fate? I'm still holding onto some shreds of hope. It looks hopeless but I don't wanna give up

Just follow your heart you stupid faggot

THE PROBLEM IS MY HEART IS CONFLICTED

I'm 18, I wouildn't mind just fucking an heroing at under 30 y/o or whatever, but at the same time,I grew up with a super-hero mindset, I want to fucking make a difference, I want to show everybody I've got the discipline, the mindset, the motivation, the everything to be the best, kindest guy I can ever be, but at the same time the bohemianism is so fucking tempting, yet it's the easy way out

I helped an electrician, your gonna be in for a bit of hard work but you'll feel like a man at the end of the day. Note I said FEEL becuase your a fuckin KEK, hit the gym while working as an apprentice and in 8-12 months you'll be a bonafide man in no time.
Also r/cuckold is that way you Fucking KEK