How do i get rid of this? not me but pic related

how do i get rid of this? not me but pic related.

i lost a shitton of weight and been heavily working out for 10 months now. i built a lot of muscle but i still look like i'm wearing an oversized me-costume

is there any way to get rid of it aside from surgery? does it just take time? if so, can i accelerate it somehow?

i'd be okay with it never going away completely, but having those large flaps is disgusting me as much as my obesity did...

Other urls found in this thread:

cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/
idmprogram.com/how-much-protein-is-excessive/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/573gkb/just_completed_a_77_day_fast_ama/
imgur.com/a/lNocJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time and water will reduce it but you'll always have flaps. Surgery would be best and you don't have it that bad so it won't take a lot of time out your life for recovery.

Fasting

How much weight did you lose and for how long?

Go back in time and not be an awful shitty person surrounded by awful shitty people that enabled you to get to that point

lost 80kg since january. at 78kg now. 1,85m height.
i basically halved my weight since i started changing my life but those flaps are starting to piss me off a bit.

water as in "drinking a lot" or skin moisture?

would very much prefer that...
parents didn't give a shit about healthy diet and fed me bucketloads of shit my entire childhood...

finally taking responsibility for myself and getting rid of that influence

80kg in 10 months? holy shit. From what I've read [spoiler]do your own damn research[/spoiler], stay at 10% bodyfat for 2 years, and then see how bad the skin is.
Will it always sag somewhat without surgery? Probably.

yea it's been quite a huge loss...
i'm surprised myself. had a bad breakup and intensified my workouts to kinda distract myself from that shit. didn't do much in my life those 10 months aside from keeping track of my diet and working out.

If I were you I'd get a surgery and tatoo over the scars. Bitches won't see shit

Travel back in time and don't get fat in the first place.

Or surgery.

Only two options.

i'd love that but i'm one of those unlucky people whose body doesn't react well to anesthesia. so i'd like to avoid surgery if at all possible.

a lot of contradicting opinions online... goes from "just takes time" to "will never recover without surgery" and i trust Veeky Forums to shed light on this matter for me as always

this. you legit need to fast for at least a month before your body starts getting rid of useless excess skin

:^)

You could try a self-suck workout. Basically you just curl and suck yourself off/try to once a day for 1 month. The tension will ease the stretch marks and works your abs, glutes and hamstrings. The body will also need material to produce more semen and sperm so it will take some of the material it doesn't need (extra skin) and it will convert it into sperm cells and semen.

It works, by the way. I'm a medfag. I have a PhD in Molecular Biochemistry from the PYL-F Med School.

>lost 80kg since january

Holy shit, you should have a show or something. Inspiration to millions. Flaps or not, you're a true star. Good on ya, mate.

ok. will try. maybe it'll make me a faggot and make me start threads on /b/
thanks, friend!

woah, amazing weight loss, buddy, good job!

thanks.
keto diet, intermittent fasting, caloric deficit and working out... there ain't much of a secret to be honest.
guess the most difficult step was just starting at all. never had any trouble sticking to my diet plan. maybe i'm just a lucky bastard. so many fat ppl seem to not be capable of keeping food out of their mouths for more than a minute...

Its a sign to everyone that you were a pathetic obese piece of shit. actions have consequences and now you have to carry them for the rest of your life tubby

ok

The guy with Tarantino reference wrote it better.

surgery

who hurt u

Very helpful.

autism

Have your lifts stayed the same through the weightloss?
If they have gone down, you may have been losing muscle

Get a legit prescription for steroids, and bulk up to a crazy degree to fill out that skin with muscle.

Seems like it would work in theory.

>january was 10 months ago

600mg testosterone enanthate per week (half of that every 3.5days so lets say first injection saturday, second injection wednesday then another one saturday)
600mg deca-durabolin per week inject half of that every 3.5 days (e3.5d)
12.5mg aromasin e3.5d

get pre-cycle bloodwork done (female hormone panel) and then get bloodwork done half way in and make sure your estradiol is within range or close to within range.

Eat at a caloric surplus of +500-750 and train at least 4 times a week, gotta do whatever it takes. Any questions read the wiki at /r/steroids and if it's not there then put a question in the AA thread.

godspeed

You're literally the only guy on this board who's this retarded, kys.

Time will do most it.
Keep on working out, build up muscle, helps too.
Fasting supposedly helps as well, tough that's the only thing I 'm not sure about myself.
Surgery is only the last option you should consider if either you have a shitton of overskin, or the other methods don't work within the next 6 or so months.

hey dude. i have a thread up somewhere or i did and i have the same issue. it is the worst. my body looks like fucking shit. I got flab, love handles , my fatass stomach and yet i still have a lot of fat to lose. im thinking hard if i should just use dnp to get rid of the last of the fat quick, so maybe i can see just how fucking terrible i look and what im actually dealing with

OP I'm gonna get a pair of those boxer briefs.

What he said, fast, if not a long water fast, do one meal a day to start the autophagy of that loose skin
Also drink a ton of coffee

Is this an actual meme?

People who lose weight based on fasting don't have loose skin.

Memes dictate reality. where were you when Trump became prez?

name one.

any holocaust survivor.

most of them weren't very fat to begin with

fine ill link you a study.

cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

what about this indicates that fasting will diminish loose skin?

it doesnt

But here is this:
idmprogram.com/how-much-protein-is-excessive/

>There is less skin, connective tissue, capillaries, blood, dermis etc associated with weight loss – all of which needs to be catabolized (burned up and not replaced). Think about those bariatric surgery shows on TLC where surgeons remove 20-30 pounds of excess skin after weight loss. Yes, that’s all protein that should have been catabolized. As an aside, in my clinic where we do a lot of intermittent fasting, I have not yet sent a single patient to the plastic surgeon for removal of excess skin, even though weight loss sometime is over 100 pounds.

aha

Not OP, but have a similar issue. Just wondering, for a case as bad as the picture in OP, about how much would surgery cost?

Googling seems to suggest anywhere from $5k to $20k. Guessing it depends on how severe, but I haven't been able to find any articles basing the cost on any comparison pictures.

don't be mean user

mkay, to be honest I'd like to believe this is true but I don't really see any evidence here. I see a guy selling his weight loss method and some suppositions.

No. It's real life. Quit packing your maw and let your body clean itself. It's like you don't even common sense

Check the fasing thread

>yfw you realize the damage is permanent without surgery

I see no fat people fasting and having no loose skin

They talk about autophagy and how it lessens loose skin.

>Its a sign to everyone that you were a pathetic obese piece of shit

It'd also be a sign that he recognized this and consciously changed for the better. Life isn't only darkness, user

People keep spewing to fast, but I have not seen any evidence of some 350 lb+ person losing weight from fasting and coming out without loose skin.

That's great for people trying to lose weight but bullshit for people trying to lose fat. It's basically common sense that if you're trying to lose bodyfat you keep protein and fats constant and just reduce carbs, while still exercising. By all means if you're sedentary and want to lose weight, calories are all that matter, and since you don't give a fuck about body composition enough to go to the gym then yeah you don't need a lot of protein. The protein becoming glucose thing is as retarded as the ketones burning fat thing; if calories in < calories out then you will lose weight. Ignoring satiety and hunger, the body doesn't give a fuck if the calories in comes from pure table sugar or from meat and vegetables.

Yeah, actions have consequences. Work out = lose weight. Be smart = lose flaps.

Holy fuck nigga, congrats

kek'd me good

Fasting sounds plausible in theory, but still unhealthy as fuck. Literally starving yourself? How could you hold a job or even function doing that??

Because anyone who's 350lbs and fasts will put the weight back on again the moment their fast ends. Honestly, people are so obsessed with shortcuts and instant gratification these days it's unreal. Like, they truly believe after so long without food their body will just happily accept a mindset of control and moderation when food is reintroduced. Fuck no; the body has been literally starving, it will do everything it can to make you want to eat everything in sight, preparing for "the next time" it has to go through that kind of shit

go to /fast/ or you can watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

Just started a week ago doing OMAD and I feel much better plus lost some weight. You're basically eating your fat for energy, its a state of ketosis.

so there's no pictures proving that this "autophagy" can prevent loose skin because obese people can only exist in a state of fasted skinniness for an instant?
show me someone who loses even 50lbs and has no loose skin and I'll be swayed

No. There is no "starvation" when fasting, the body isn't so stupid. There's plenty of food on you if you didn't notice it. It's called body fat.

High levels of insulin is the main culprit.

For anyone thinking about fasting just look up refeeding syndrome, anorexic recovery pages, etc etc and see how they "recover". Same shit, different name, and that's what you're setting yourself up for. Literally just be patient, lose weight at a healthy rate, eat right, drink water and exercise, and loose skin won't be a problem unless you're literally like 400lbs or have been really overweight for years. And even then, if you go slowly you will easily save up enough for surgery, and never have to worry about getting fat again because you taught yourself what you should have known all along: how to eat healthy and live healthily.
Fasting is only appealling because you want a quick fix, but it just sets you up to fail and fail some more. It's the classic black and white mindset of extremes, whereas you should just apply some basic fucking logic and have patience and READ THE GODDAMN STICKY

Fucking hell dude, are you serious? Insulin is not some magical thing that makes 200 calories get stored as 5lbs of fat. If you eat 1500 calories and burn 2000, you will lose 1lb of weight a week. If you eat 1500 calories of sugar your body will have an insulin response, yes, but it doesn't prevent 2000 calories from being burned, which is still 1lb of weight per week. Yes, body composition is affected by insulin and other things, hence why bodybuilders don't cut on twinkies and cookies. Talking purely weight loss, it is literally as simple as energy in and energy out.

We have an entire fucking thread devoted to fasting.
Equating a short term of fasting with people who'd abuse themselves with starvation for years and years and years is fucking stupid and might even plant the seeds that starvation is the only way to lose and keep weight off.

Fasting is a fucking tool to lose weight just like eating less.

Took this from the /fast/ thread

>reddit fag that did a 77 day water fast, notice how he is not 1)dead or 2)looks like a wrinkled vagina
reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/573gkb/just_completed_a_77_day_fast_ama/
PMC3106288/

his pic
imgur.com/a/lNocJ

Fasting is completely healthy and natural as long as you keep up electrolyte balance (see the guy that fasted for 382 days and kept healthy while and afterwards). Read the threads and educate yourselves.

You have nothing to lose by reading it.

To lose 50lbs of weight assuming a 2000kcal tdee, you'd have to fast for 87.5 days. No shit there's no pictures of people losing 50lbs of weight by fasting. Even fucking concentration camps gave the prisoners food, just very very little

When you keep insulin high and you take less calories in, over time the basal metabolic rate will decrease. In the end you will be taking in 1500calories but your daily expenditure will converge towards 1500 over time, in the end having diminishing returns.

When insulin levels drop and you deplete your glycogen stores you go into ketosis which raises basal metabolism.

You can just look at what happens to people with diabetis 1 when they stop taking insulin. Their body just burns everything off immediately.

>Insulin is not some magical thing that makes 200 calories get stored as 5lbs of fat. If you eat 1500 calories and burn 2000, you will lose 1lb of weight a week.

That's an oversimplification that doesn't actually pan out.
The body doesn't just lose a pound if you cut 500 calories.
It randomly drops weight and we have no idea why it will drop more weight at one time and little to none the next
Even the 3500 calorie number is wrong.
People's bodies store random amounts of calories as a pound of fat. It's true.

The calorie idea is just a simple abstraction that makes people see the stuff they put intheir body as fuel rather then just random shit.
But others have abused the idea to say that they can eat any horrifying pricey shit and "lose weight" or "build mass" which equals being healthy or pretty.
The devil is in the details and people who read the fine print are not good customers.

I said a 350 lb+ person. That guy was only 245 lbs at his max and he still looks flabby even saying he has some loose skin on his midsection in the comments. He has a normal amount of damaged skin a fatty his size would have unless their skin genetics were absolute ass.

We are talking about around 110lbs in 2.5 months here. I lost 60lbs the old way over many months and I still have lots of loose skin.

If that isn't enough for you I don't know what you say.

Sorry bro but no.

I still have stretch marks on my shoulder that have been there for 7 years now. Shit like this doesn't just go away.

>80kg since January

holy shit lol. I thought I cut hard a few years back when I lost 40lbs in 5 months.

it will take years and it still won't be in place.
surgery is the only definitive solution.

I have it bad dont i?

could be much worse. probably a minor procedure if you decide to go with it.

so if they get rid of excess skin in the stomach, would my lower back and ass not be as saggy too?

and if i lost more weight at the same rate, do you think i would get more loose skin? because i know of ways to drop even more fat, but i am really thinking hard if i should do this shit fast. i have to build lots of muscle

you've already lost most of the fat that caused the sagging. losing any more wouldn't make your skin looser. probably good news for you.

i haven't seen your back and ass to assess. pics pls

You have some serious body dismorphia going on, because you're in like the bottom 10 percentile of people with loose skin max.

You literally just need to get a tummy tuck and you'll be fine. Some people need multiple surgeries to hit their arms, legs, stomach, chest and back.

You danced with the devil and came back singed, other people get third degree burns.

lol you sick fuck

ive posted them a lot. ive probably made 50 threads on fit. but im in bed. just imagine a person with love handles on the side, mine are more in the lower back. i can grab fat there. its just not shaped well when u look in the back. if u really want pics ill show you

ive posted myself on bodybuilding, reddit, and here, and i have gotten so many mixed opinions. some people said i had a ton of loose skin, while others say its minimal. when people say its a ton, i just look at myself like wow, is it really that bad? then i compare myself to others who have it blatantly obviously worse, but it still doesnt help because its just my shape and how everything looks on my body. why are my tits like that, all deflated? why havent i seen those pop out yet but my triceps, biceps, and upper back has? ive been doing something similar to SS but not as barebones. and my stomach is so bad, when i squish as much as i can together i get this glob of fat and loosness along with the stretch marks making it super ugly. i have a shit ton of stretch marks actually. huge ones right under my lower stomach.

Just save up and get surgery thats really the only thing you need to know at this point go do it and become de chadz

I would start wearing full body compression clothing and hope that the skin gets the point that it should be smaller. The excess skin pulls on itself with its own weight which tells the skin to not shrink so a little more support will help. I wouldn't expect too much from doing this though since you may already be too far gone but at least it'll help you look more shapely around other people.

where to buy one? i was looking for one.

literally no help

Fucking hell, you're a wanker!

andddd despite all that loose skin, he's probably much, much less insecure than you are.

Winners raise people up, losers try to drag them down.

dude, you could fill that skin out with muscle.

some people have skin hanging to their crotch while also having loose skin on their arms and legs.

Which one?