Friendly reminder even Zyzz looked dyel with clothes on

If you are lifting for girls, remember that during 9 months you are completely invisible

he looks like a rapey CBC radio feminist

Nah his traps clearly establish that he lifts.

If you're lifting for girls, Zyzz is well past what you need. You could do just fine with half the muscle he built.

Girls don't care about traps, they care about abs, ceps and pecs, and all of them are hidden during the cold winter.

Who the fuck was talking about girls? Op states zyzz looks dyel with clothes on, his traps says no.

retard

look at the difference between zyzz in that t shirt and this guy

Big and aesthetic aren't the same thing. Also it's hard to find flattering t-shirts.

dyel with clothes on...ok. clearly visible traps, delts, and chest. Using a earlier pic of zyzz. Good one bro. Most girls don't notice how guys fill out their shirts probably don't even know what a bulk or a cut is just look good and have a good fashion sense.

cherry pick

>tfw why even lift for aesthetics if I have to wear a suit all the time

Is this thread for real?

If you lift for girls, Zyzz is waaaay beyond what your end result should be. Reminder that girls love thin subtly defined guys like Brad Pitt in Fight Club or Robert Pattinson in Twilight.

Nah he looks pretty fucking joocy

It isn't though.

You must be a spooky skeletal if no girls have ever asked you to see your abs because they can tell you lift, even with a shirt on.

If you out a bunch of pictures of average dudes in t shirts in a hat and then he a random drawing, probably 50% would look WORSE than that guy. It gets the point across. You can tell, I can tell, and girls can tell that Zyzz lifts despite the shirt.

whats unfair is how fat men and women look bigger than you even though they lift. Theres a few moderately fat women and men at my workplace who act like they are strong and tough, when they really couldnt lift shit in the gym. pisses me off they have bigger arms then me and their delusional about how much muscle/fat that is. they probably think its like 75% muscle 25% fat and that their a couple months away from being jacked..

>unfair
Gain some weight then, skelly. Anybody can do it

>complete dyel but did barbell curls in parents garage for months
>eating in public with t-shirt on
>some women clearly look at me like they think I actually lift
lmao

if only we had a team of neurologists, psychologists and bro scientists being led by scooby to find out the mystery of why males feel the need to be jelly

there are many videos on youtube, of guys going out to ask girls on popular topics such as dick size, do muscles matter and height size.

I find it okay to compare other guy's muscles in a bodybuilder perspective

but what can explain the jelly "straight guys" talking about what girls want?

is this just the classic closet Veeky Forums faggot?

is there some kind of mental condition that has been explained by psychologists about males being jelly and being a faggot?

was Jiren meditating to understand how some fit faggots are actually more gay than real gay men?

Girls actually care more if you have a nice ass

skeleton fuckbois make me laugh lol

>not realizing that girls only look for height

IF UR A MANLET ITS ALL OVER

>implying the girl who was willing to let that slimey pajeet tie her down for sex has any morals

>implying she wouldn't lie about it if she thought it could advance her career, or just to get revenge on that guy

Nowadays unless the accusation is made directly after, or it's somebody who is coming out about sexual abuse while they were a child, the accusation goes straight in the trash, it wasn't rape.

I see guys like that outside all the time, as well as at college etc

thats literally one of the default male bodies in the world. Skinny fucker

fat people like to delude themselves into thinking that weight = strength when it's nowhere near as simple as that.
One of the skinniest guys I know is also one of the strongest. He looks DYEL by fit standards but can outlift me, and I look pretty juicy on a good day.

Au contraire, I know a fat fuck who's convinced he could beat me in a fight because he's got more weight. Challenged him to an arm wrestle once and he literally couldn't even hold my arm in place. lol

Has to be an old photograph

>On camera survey questions yield to reliably true opinions

Wew. Just wew.

Good, so I can bulk