Do you ever cheat on your diet?

Do you ever cheat on your diet?

Mate unless you're a competing bodybuilder GIVE A FUCK

I cheat once a day doing q clean / dirty bulk and make great gains.. Obviously some fat but not enough to make the bulk non worthy. I gained 10kg of pure lean musfle in my last test cycle and the chicks dig it

My cheat meal today was a pack of chocolate caramel.digestives. and yday 4 pop tarts 800 calories in tarts

if you can cope with the guilt after, nbd. Whenever I want a soda or something I know the guilt that comes is not worth so I dont

poptarts are fucking disgusting, atleast cheat with something actually good like a pie.

Every friday..... and most weekend. Which is probably why im forever stick at 15% bf, strength is going up and im more or less maintaining my weight which is nice

I drink smoke and eat pizza on a daily basis, if that's what you're asking.

I'm on a cut and eat fresh vegan food on weekdays, on weekends I'll eat some meat or "junk food" like a chicken breast subway, a bunch of eggs or whatever... without exceeding my caloric restriction

sodium is the hardest to keep low because it makes everything taste better, vegan dishes benefit from soy and bouillon cubes

Who the fuck eats pie.

How about a list of things you don't do. Here I'll start for you.
>incline bench press

no, I incline bench 1.5pl8 for reps
I never do legs though.

mfw I dont have to diet at all because bulkan skinnyfag. Whatever I eat, the more the better

tfw smash out 5 mcdoubles in one sitting and still under my daily average calorie intake
tfw look really good and people ask me what my diet is because im naturally lean and 6'1

Cant, unfortunately, 3 weeks out till my competition...Classic physique first ever competition...wish me luck bross

Good luck.

Also, what is the fucking point?

>inb4 testing yourself x)

>that physique
>185lb incline

Bar has to touch your chest sweetheart.

always

Well retired collegiate athlete (Div 2 Football), Played offensive lineman at 305lb and now down to 235lb...If I place I'll keep going if not its off to the mats for jiu jitsu of muay thai....

Word .. Who eats pie also

Also I think.you mean pop tarts are ducking delicious. Must have been autocorrect

i'm more dyel than that guy and i incline 185x3 do you even go to a gym?

Same fag here, BTW this is natty...I would maybe want to try and sauce it up one time for a competition and see how that goes for the gainz....So first one natty and the next one sauce boss

>lbs everywhere
>no kg in sight
>always no clue what is heavy and what is not

Yep last night had a grim asian take away. So many calories. I usually pick one day to eat shit on.

1.5pl8

You're gonna end up looking wrinkly as shit

once a month. I also smoke a single joint while I'm doing it.

but desu even my cheat meals are much more healthy than 90% of what americans eat.

Just avoid the sun.

Eggs are breaking your fucking diet?

Christ, I literally have a half-dozen with dinner every day..

Pie is also delicious. Especially pecan.

I have no diet and i literally eat pizza 4 times a week or more.

no, only on my girlfriend.

More than three a day is unhealthy cholesterol-wise

Less than three eggs a day, doctors will call you gay.

I have more work to do than others so I need to apply myself harder. I prefer conditions where my goal is inevitable rather than just likely. Having a big filling homemade lunch meal every day and knowing it's not even half my daily calories is also very comfy

Buddy, I go through more than 2 dozen eggs a week...and I just had my blood pressure and labs done and they well beyond fine you fucking twit...stfu you don't know what you're talking about

>my experience accounts for every other human being

congrats on the good test results

Order of wings for tonight

I don't get 'cheating'.. I don't have non white gentivs so I eat whatever I want while hitting protein goals.. do people really diet lmao

Are you gonna eat the serviette too, lardo?

What's so bad about wingos?
It's chicken.

>tfw bottling up the guilt after cheating on Keto with Atkins

no but my ex cheated on me it's almost the same haha
of course she left me for the chad then hahhaha

this

theres no way you can incline reps on 185 with that flat of a chest

i cheat so much that when i eating healthy feels more like a cheat meal :)

and i'm fat :)

if i eat healthy its cheating on my junk food

Yes, but the important thing is to not give a fuck about it. Otherwise you'll guilt yourself into restricting a lot (turbo strict keto/veganism/fasting) and binging again. Some people have the willpower over instinct but my hunger is too strong in that regard. I think not dieting and eating your fill for 60-70% of the year and cut for the rest along with some prolonged fasting interspersed for autophagy benefits.

It shows

Funny how a 100lb female and a 250lb male have the exact same limit for egg consumption...

What are you, 5'9 160lbs?

I get a shitty meal every Saturday, usually like $20 worth of Chinese food. That's about it