How to jaguar mode?

how to jaguar mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_panther
youtube.com/watch?v=5lZDJAfa7Tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Work out your jaw until you're able to puncture crocodile skulls.

That's not a jaguar.

I wish I was a mod so I could ban shitposters like you. I know you started this thread because you are bored and wanted to interact with Veeky Forums, yet a thread died for this, and perhaps it was a good underrated thread that was about to get bumped

It probably is, but tigermode is better anyway.

it's a jaguar

what else do you think it would be

Tiger is bear mode without getting fat aka best mode

that is, in fact, a panther you moran

Uhm, black jaguars are a thing, honey.

Panther isn't a separate species, moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_panther

fucking dumbass

Mirin that tiger's tris. What's his routine?

wikipedia is not a source

You idiot asshole, it clearly is a puma

Someone post the jaguar greentext

Sleep
Kill
Eat
Fuck
Tongue Bath

but muh board culture

ok sweetheart i really hate to embarass you on your wall like this but i have to set the record straight.. do you see this picture, honey? THAT is a panther. Do you see the picture posted by the original poster? That TOO is a panther.

No need to thank me darling I am just here to educate. No need to get petty and start getting upset ok boo boo?

Send me a message if you have any other questions and I will be happy to assist you :)

All you leopard posters can fuck off

that image makes no sense

It looks more like a Puma.

tigers only look good from the side, that’s why photographers work that angle

they are really narrow and skinny for that predator flexibility and their back muscles are shit so they look like skin hanging from a tiny ribcage

and that’s if they are actually well fed, the smaller specimens look even worse

tigers are the curl bros of the jungle

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

OH W8 YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU GET SLAUGHTERED WHOLESALE BY INDIAN VILLAGERS LOL

lmao youre talking shit online but I would love to see you talk shit at a tiger in real life. These animals will fuck you up without breaking a sweat and you would probably shit your pants if there was ever one near you in the wild

then it would smell your shitty pants and know even better where you are and how to fuck you up

Tigers are fucking insanely strong. Would take around 13 grown men to hold one down.

How many Klokovs is that?

Around 8

TIGER fucks STACY and licks his BALLS while leopard gets chased around by HYENAS

t. assblasted tiger

Thanks user

Found the pantheralet

youtube.com/watch?v=5lZDJAfa7Tw

Why is it attacking him?

they are just playing

And the panther is being gentler than my dog

I want to kill a black panther with a blade and keep it's skin as a trophy. It's fur looks so beautiful, and killing a savage animal with me hands (and a melee weapon) has always been my dream.

>The mewpill is right again

i wish i had gone to college for cat touching instead of whatever bullshit i have now

look at that thick everything and short fur

my cat has short fur too and whenever i grab him i just feel muscle, the panther must be like that x10

i just want the satisfaction of grabbing a thicc cat

nigger if your cat has a bad day and he bites you then you slap his shit and he calms down and you're left with a few scratches

if a panther has a bad day you're lucky they can fit your head where your ass would be in your casket.

no shit that's why people go to cat touching college and get their degrees in panther petting

touching cats correctly is a skill with a huge foundation of knowledge. of course a cat touching hobbyist like myself can't reasonably touch a panther

meant for

imagine being a tiger with top genetics that naturally have giant muscles and then weight lifting+proper nutrition on top of that, how huge could you get?