2 weeks

My ship off date to the usmc was moved from January to 15 days from now. I'm in decent shape. 1.5 miles in 12 mins. 100 sit ups in 2 mins. 8 pull ups. What do I do in this short amount of time to be as ready as I can be?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/us-military-deployments-may-2017-5/#of-the-us-navys-seven-fleets-three-are-deployed-in-or-near-potential-hotspots-around-the-world-3
youtube.com/watch?v=zy41a_RtzNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chill out with anyone you care about because you're going to be gone a while assuming you stay.

I will. I'm looking more for what should I focus on to be ready physically.

Dump your gf

>falling for the military jew

you do realize there are no wars or armed engagements worth fighting right now right?

The job I was given will help me alot in the life after the military. Besides, I love my country.

I say that because realistically you're not going to accomplish much in 2 weeks. Just make sure you're really rested before you go because you probably will not sleep for 2-3 days, and dont be close to under or overweight or you'll be sent home.

>usmc
>jobs worth taking
Nigger you should've gone to the navy or air force if you care about your future.

According to you, but you’re not a decision maker are you, user? You’re just another opinionated nobody on 4chins. Gee...

2 weeks isn't enough time to get into better cardio shape?

>1.5 miles in 12 mins
How old are you?

best advice in thread

I scored high enough on the asvab to get any job in any branch. The marine corps also will help with discipline which is something my lazy ass definitely needs.

He wanted the cool uniform, pls no bully.

You fell for the patriotism meme perpeputed by your government. Hopefully you have better luck in your next life.

Fucking retard

businessinsider.com/us-military-deployments-may-2017-5/#of-the-us-navys-seven-fleets-three-are-deployed-in-or-near-potential-hotspots-around-the-world-3

I'm 20. It could be faster, that's just my easy run speed to get me breathing heavy. I'm a firefighter now so I'm not up to par on my running anymore.

>not fighting for globalist capitalism

Retarded leftist/Muslim/fascist detected

Don't firefighters do a lot of cardio? All the firefighters in my town are incredibly fit, much fitter than you'd need to be to join the military

Which job are you going into?

>dropping a firefighting job to join the marines
Shit bro what the fuck are you doing

I want to push myself. guess so lol. Guess I better take as much from the meme as I can then Huh?

>not solving your conflicts with a duel

Retarded 21st century citizen

Why do cucks in shit tier branches always say this?

Maybe he just wanted to put in work and not be surrounded by lazy minorities like in the army or navy, or lazy unmotivated white kids like the Air Force?

Yeah he doesn't make any sense, but then again he's a soon to be jarhead.

>muh-reens

Only solid advice in this entire thread

Also, do tons of endurance training

It's more of endurance while carrying heavy things or moving things around. Not straight running. Nuke chem and bio defense. hoping to better myself.

Not an argument, go back to your circlejerk brainlet.

>The army is the Reddit of all military branches, prove me wrong

That's some strong headcanon right there. Nice respect for your fellow service members.

Just remember your country is just as corrupt as everywhere else, fight for your brothers not for your government.

Ah CBRN

Nice, you'll promote fast and hardly skate most of the time. Not bad.

Awww Yis. I'm ready to eat crayons and drink glue

Well prep your asshole for the green weenie, sir.

>I'm in decent shape
> 1.5 miles in 12 mins.

You're in shite shape

You sound like you sat on the base and got fat

You're acting like I cast the first stone here. It's all just banter anyway.

This, never forget that CIA niggers supplied the Taliban and FBI niggers pardoned Shillary. The military is one of the only decent institutions the Feds run and it's because of the people in it.

I got 96 asvab and nothing sub-130 on the army composite test. I am looking to get into Army 35 series mos because muh TS Clearance and muh job prospects. Assuming I can get any job I want like they said, should I stick with 35 or should I try to get into 68 series? I'm trying to line my post-service life up to jump out of poverty and I'm not sure what I want to do beyond use my brain for work.

You have very poor logical reasoning if you came to that conclusion. Like Sherlock Holmes with damaged chromosomes.
I'm just saying retarded shit, I'm Australian and have nothing to do with any of this.

Thanks. I wanted intell but it was full.

Will do I know lol I got 94 with a 115 on the dlab. The ts clearance is good.

Still, my original questions stands. Any workout ideas to help? Should I just be running more. I already workout bit it's mostly lifting.

Up your caloric intake by 300-400/day and train hard for the remaining time. It's not hard training, they'll get you in shape anyway

Shut up, cunt.

All right thanks. Will do. I eat about 2800 now. 6.1 almost 6.2 190 lb

I got medically seperated from the corps a couple of days ago and goddamn is it not the best shit being a civ again. I would not recommend joining to anybody. Shit sucks lmao

pushups and running. you'll have to get used to 3 miles rather than 1.5 and you can never do too many pushups.

youtube.com/watch?v=zy41a_RtzNo

Skip to about halfway for the training advice.

You lift at all?

Thanks man. Will do.

Yea every day. With light cardio. I'm in decent shape like I said. Not the fastest or the strongest. But I'm not a pushover.

Advice for bootcamp: SHOUT, and I mean fucking scream every response. If your voice is not giving out by the second week, you're doing it wrong.

It gets better as time goes on. Recieving week is fucking awful, I was up for like 72 hours and passing out standing up in the dentist's office, it's a lot of waiting and sucks. Then comes Black Friday and meeting your drill instructors. Shit will be stupid as fuck the first week, especially your first couple of trips to the chowhall with them. just trust me when I says it gets better.

As for fitness, you should aim to score 270+ on your PFT. Never after the IST at bootcamp will you run 1.5 miles again. It will always be 3 miles on PFTs, so train for that. And look up the pyramid system to improve for pull ups. As for crunches, it just takes a couple months of training to max out 115, which is my number, but everyone cheats and hooks each other up on those anyway, so good luck.

Cut at least 2 minutes off that run time if you want to be considered physically fit by any standard.

bro why dont you leave the country and stop picking on someone for having balls to pick a career.

Thanks. Anything I need to know other than the general orders?

Let him be mad. I'm not , and I fell for the meme.

We'll you obviously pass the IST, so just don't smoke weed for those days, keep up running and some before bed pushups to maintain, pull ups too but don't go too hard and risk an injury, no matter if there's not much of a chance.
Have some fun lad before you go, remember to get people's addresses in a little book, have fun

i can't believe people willingly do this shit it sounds fucking retarded

Thank you very much. Why the addresses?

JJDIDTIEBUCKLE, enlisted and officer rank structure.

You'll learn knowledge while there and have a test on T-55. It isn't hard at all, only brainlets fail, and if you do you have a chance to retest.

Do you know what company and coast you're going to be in?

I feel it changed me for the better. I was a skinnyfat lazybones before.

>12 minute run time
>8 pull ups
You need to get that run time below ten minutes and get ten plus pull ups before going to boot camp.

i took 68w, i leave in a few weeks or so.

35m was available but i didn't want it

>not be surrounded by lazy minorities
Are we talking about the same branch here? All the pogs in the marines are shitskins who avoid work like the plague.

Boot

Like I said earlier , if o run hard I can do the 1.5 mile at 10.10 I'm more worried about the 3 mile.

Just tell the recruiter no and tell him you need a later ship date to improve your physical readiness.

I don't understand why you are giving up being a firefighter to join, your life and pay will become shit. I got out and am on the gi bill and I'm telling you that it is a meaningless lie.

it's not about the pay. I really think this is something that can help me as an American, and as a man.

You are looking at the wrong place for those answers. You will find neither with the military. You get treated like a child regardless of how old you for fucks sake.

I guess we'll see. I didn't know I was on /pol.

DONT FUCKING GO! SWEARING IN MEANS NOTHING. Take this from someone who just reenlisted in the mc. Its not worth it. You get trapped into service bc you lose civilian connections and abilities. You hate you're life and yourself and everyonr around you. You'll marry a fat bitch and she'll cheat on you and take all your shit in the divorce. 100% do not enlist. Go to college and be a fucking engineer. Or at the very least if you're still gay about the corps become an officer. Enlisting is not and will never be worth it. You are warned.

Boot/10
You literally need to know nothing and do nothing to get through boot camp. Its the easiest and least stupid part of the Marine Corps. Your advice should be that he shouldn't fucking enlist.

Yes we shall. This is a mistake that you will have to make yourself to learn from.

I agree with this, boot camp was the easiest part. I didn't think that while I was going through it, but everything after that was harder and then I understood.

>I'm a firefighter
Can you give me any tips on becoming a firefighter bro?

Lmao, sorry you got stuck with some brainlet MOS in some backwater. I'm an airwinger in Hawaii who just got back from MRF-D in Australia and my life is fucking awesome.

There is literally nothing wrong with being motivated and giving advice. Most people who keep spouting le boot maymay at motivated people are reddit shitbags who think Terminal Lance is the height of comedy. OP, don't fall in with the unmotivated people who hate life, they'll drag you down with them like crabs in a bucket.

Prepare for a journey you'll look back at for the rest of your life with joy that you went through it. It'll be tough, many parts will make you really hate dealing with mil life. But once you're out, you'll miss it.
On the same note. The day that form comes your way and says you're free to be a civ again, you'll be both filled with joy for freedom and sadness to leave behind the life you're use to.

Look for a department that really cares about their people. You don't want to work for an ass who doesn't care. You will almost lose your life. You will see dead bodies. Just be mature, and eager to help

I'm close to being able to mustang all ready. I'll try for that a couple of years down the line.

Bro its all mental, you're ok now, enjoy some junk food while you still can. When you get there your body will learn to adapt to all the physical stress. But if you're a mommas boy or some soft skinned pussy, then you'll cry all the time and try to an hero. But seriously have some junk food.

Survive reception which is the first week before BCT. Like 5 hours of sleep in 1 week. Random wake ups at night. Surviving months on 3-4 hours of sleep a night. A lot of cardio. Be able to stand for hours without doing anything. Don't fall asleep during first aid.

>Joining military

Say goodbye to your knees

Thank you for the encouragement

Run faster, shitbag.

Aye aye captain Shit sack

Military threads always make me glad I picked the Air Force. Yikes.

I was discharged from boot camp 5 months ago for refusing to train after I found out my MOS was an open contract. I made it through most of the training and can tell you all you need to know about it.

Work on your endurance and practice doing a shit ton of pull ups, push ups, and sit ups. Don't do any weight training whatsoever, or if you do, make suring you're doing light weight endurance training.

Don't became 'that guy' in your platoon because the DI's will fuck you up and drop you from the cycle shich means your graduation date will be pushed back, and you'll be in that shit hole for a longer amount of time.

Just shut up and do what you're told. It really isn't that hard, desu. Oh, and don't steal any penut butter packets from the chow hall.

You're the dumbest guy here by far. Fucking dumbass pussy quitter piece of shit.

I would rather be a pussy than a fucking cook for 4 years, nigger.

Goddamn you're dumb please tell your story to every one that will listen so that they don't end up like you. Good luck finding employment or education you fucking momo.

Cooks actually laid back, but I don't blame you for quitting if your recruiter fucked you. I'd hate to wind up infantry or a wire operator or some shit.

>I was kicked out, but I am a reputable source

>my ASVAB line scores were so low I didn't know I was going to be a cook until all the DIs laughed at me for hours in the compartment

>I'd hate to be infantry
The biggest pussy arrives. Why even talk to a recruiter if you're scared to be a warrior?

Marine here. Was going to say it's not to late to pull out, but I see you took the oath. Listen. You fucked up, you will probably realize that in bootcamp.
You're the idiot. He didn't want to be fucked with a shitty MOS and possibly, uh I don't know..DIE? If you have an infantry MOS the chance of you dying is really fucking high.I knew two people who both got sent straight from SOI into Afghanistan, they went there before even hitting the fleet and guess what, they are both dead. They were a Marine for 3 months and then they died.

Also you don't get dishonorably discharged for quitting in bootcamp. You actually don't get anything at all.

>less than 1% of America serves in the armed forces, but you're a bigger pussy because I have a low IQ and decided to be a mongoloid joe

>hey guys i just got out of paris island and I wear retarded motto gear hurrrr

>crayon eaters don't realize they're is still an administrative separation discharge given for quitting, failure to adapt, etc.

Its not the same as a dishonorable discharge.
And if someone asks about you simply say "I couldn't get through it." It's not that big of a deal. And btw sometimes recruiters lie about the MOS contract. Fuckers

Because I don't want to ruin my knees and back rucking all the time

>113 GT score
>SOF
>Iraq and Astan
>had the time of my life crusading against Muslims
>recruited males for combat arms jobs exclusively while living in SoCal
>compensated for the rest of my life
LMAOing at you pussy faggots.