Does he think he is the new Zyzz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzzcSeFq4h8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope not

Yes.

he has a better physique though

no, jeff is too ugly and he has zero charisma

I don't understand this meme that Jeff is ugly. He's clearly pretty handsome nohomo

the paper towel dispenser is probably about at his shoulder height or higher.

just another turbomanlet

mandatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=CzzcSeFq4h8

i agree. he simply is a douche with no interesting personality. zyzz had more going for him than his looks

Zyzz litterally had nothing going for him at all
He was just a shamless self promoter that basically everyone got fucking sick of long before he died.
His brother whoring him shamelessly after his death is really what made the "zyzz" thing happen.

lol
"misc indian".

I nominate this dude (Pietro Boselli). Definitely better than both Jeff and Zyzz combined in face, physique, and intelligence. Is this even achievable natty brehs?

>Oh, and wouldgogayfor/10

I just really don't understand why the majority of the Veeky Forums user-base want Jeff Seid to " Go " or " Leave ", just seems like they're jealous of what he's achieved so far in his life, let's face it he's actually amazing...

The fact of the matter is he's a child prodigy, a productive entrepreneur multimillionaire and as a person he is far superior to anyone else within his age group when it comes to natural bodybuilding, a far better role model than cocky idiots like Zyzz & Scooby who die due to steroid usage & party drugs.

I'm actually older than Jeff & I look up to him for following his goals & aspirations to make something out of himself, he's basically a self made entrepreneur with over 2.5 million Facebook fans ( Wow! ) & a successful Youtube campaign of 750+ thousand subscribers, he's actually " Made it " & it's only going to improve from here on.

Jeff's body is aesthetic & beautiful to the eyes of the average beholder, he has a quirky, funny personality & also posts cool Facebook status's with memes to motivate young people into lifting weights.

Jeff please stay & keep up the good work, don't listen to the haters you could become the next Arnold of our time.

yeah hes not natty. though thats the thing.

als o i just want to say in the case of anyone but im talkig about zyzz. Anyone can pump themselves full of steroids and they ll will be ripped.

yeah yeah yeah
>u gotta put in the work
The work is a lot easier when u got that much juice runing through ur veins and also u ge t a lot more out of ur workout, so.

But heree's the thing, also you'll die.

jeff pls go

shoo shoo jeff

>Does he think he is the new Zyzz?

By having these threads, he pretty much already is.

pls go joff

> manlet

Back to the pit boyo

Jeff has zero charisma, he's not inspirational at all.

Zyzz wasn't inspirational either.
He just had a thing going for him.
Jeff just looks like a combination between typical gay bodybuilder from every sitcom on the planet and a fuccboi.

He has nothing of himself out there.
He has no personality of his own.

Zyzz was the exact same but he had the fact that he was indian and was far more forward and shameless in his self whoring as well as being one of the few guys who was savy enough to exploit social media and the net.

The thing is already open for everyone. Jeff is famous but he blends into the background as a famous bodybuilder.

king joffrey pls vacate

>he has zero charisma
this

>He just had a thing going for him.
What does that even mean?

>Indian
he's Kurdish

Why don't you faggots get off everyone else's jock and just fucking LIFT?

>manlet
What did he mean by this?

> Indian

jeff i love you put your seid in me

>natural bodybuilding,

Jeff pls go

Jeff, I pray that thee depart.

>Natural bodybuilding

Fuck ya this guy is sick... I'm not even sure why we don't post about him more?

jf pl ge

Jeff, pls go.