/fraud/

/fraud/ - SAY NO TO GARBAGE OPs

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on waifu discussion general:

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/super-male-vitality.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11416824
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12470446
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121682/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17193859
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9363296
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26013791
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17374948
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27458510
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roiding for......

...this

I've been B&C for 1.5-2 years now, and was wondering if PCT was possible with just Nolva, or if I need Clomid as well. Also was wondering if HCG is necessary for testicular regrowth, or if it'll return to normal after a longer time than if I took HCG?

Pinned for the first time today. How long until I am huge?

He wouldn’t even look bad if that dumb fuck would eat. I don’t know what this persistent obsession with leanness is all about. It’s pointless when you’re at a trap bodyweight

I'm natty and I'm bigger than that guy.
Less vascular though, why even bother at that size.

How long before pip goes away? Can barely walk after pinning my first shot yesterday.

Should be a few hours

So what are you big boys going as for Halloween?

what's with this dumb trend of taking unrelated pictures and putting fake snap overlays on them

No, it’s my gf

No, its mine

I've done the nolva thing and I've done the clomid thing. I'm all about the clomid, fuck nolva. However everyone is different. There was a few studies floating around that bro's were touting that showed that clomid was great and nolva did nothing for LH and FSH.

Also DESU I cruised for like 2 years and just went off with zero PCT and it wasn't really even that bad. Sex drive was reduced but still higher than my wife's. Everyone is different like I said in my other post. To be safe I'd blast HCG as well.

pi * body weight ^ dosage days

Should I even bother? I'm 26 and test is 600ng/dl.

I've just been feeling shitty and want to stop feeling shitty. Is my test adequate?

A few weeks. It never goes away 100%, not is like doms it guess away after a while.
Nothing. Had plans but work schedule Shay all over them.

I am so fucking hungry bros. My body is approaching new levels of leanness every day. Imma have a cheat day tomorrow and devour a whole pizza and maybe some donuts too. I hope the tren will prevent it from turning into fat

Yo what ended up happening to Alex?

The guy that talked like this?

Always a break between each sentence

your test is more than adequate, yes. you're feeling shitty for another reason.

Im currently running weekly:
250mg test e
600mg EQ

Im thinking of adding NPP in, what dosage do you think? What should I expect from it?

friend gave me a bunch of insulin needles, could i use these for test e or would they be too skinny

it'd go in reaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow

suppose i could just listen to an audiobook so i dont get bored

theres like 200 of these things that would go to waste

Depends.

When I pin enthenates or cypionates there is hardly any pip at all.

If you are pinning propionates it could be anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks.

*enanthates.

Fucking spelling

it really depends on the source. First cycle my pip lasted for a week. This cycle the pip is barely noticeable for a day.

Fuck dude my hand cramps up pinning 2cc with a 25G. Can't imagine using a slin.

My first pip lasted a week+. Upper glute swelled up like a grapefuit. Thought I had an abscess and freaked out. Good times. 500mg/cc always gave me pip too except when I pinned it with other stuff. That oil is harsh.

Bought 100 syringe/needles online. Individual packages say that they expired Sept 2016. Anything to worry about or nah?

Nope, as long as it's properly sealed it's fine. I worked in a hospital that used syringes made in West Germany with no issues.

Keke, this fag never fails to entertain me.

>ann
>big boy

lol

You're supposed to use this picture now, you don't want crusader to feel uncomfortable right?

Thanks bro

hi guys.
im 18 and i want to do my first cycle.
i want to inject 500mg of test.

im also planning to take peptides and mk677, AI's and etc.

i'm going to also take topical DHT-inhibitors to maintain my hair as i taking orals would nuke my DHT which would be a detriment for my development.

my ultimate goal is to induce skeletal growth.
my shoulders are 44cm and through all these compounds it's estimated i can gain at least 1-2 inches in clavicles.
i also want to gain height, its estimated i could gain 7.5cm of height.

i have the options of
winstrol, anavar, proviron and masteron.

i want to maintain my hair, but the same time i also want increased DHT levels as im still developing.

which compound is easier to source, and better for maintaining hair?

to counteract the DHT from steroids i plan on taking:
RU58841
Nizarol
Azelaic acid, tea tree oil

I am going to use a topical approach.

if you know any other good topical please tell me.

How many grams of RU58841 should i use a day?
since i will be on 500mg does that mean i might have to take 200mg of RU58841 just in case?

both of my parents side do not have male pattern baldness it seems, im also asian so that probably means my hair has low-DHT sensitivity.

my hairline is quite high and i'm most likely a NW1 as of now.

Thank you.

(also i suspect some people will tell me to not do this cycle, i will just ignore you as i do not have time for your blue pill).

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

I left fraud a while ago, came back and saw that Crusader fuck shitting up fraud with pathetic posts about winning his ex gf back.

Just got back from a long Veeky Forums break to check in and THIS is what that faggot looks like? Holy shit that dude really needs to neck himself. What a cuck.

Why are you all such twats?

>reddit spacing
>18 yo
>asking about winny
>adding any compound but Test to a first cycle

SRSLY mate go eat more and lift heavier. Maybe try LGD if you're really itching in a year. Trust me man. I'm almost 22 and did my first cycle at 20, in retrospect I was way too young.

>my ultimate goal is to induce skeletal growth.
then take hgh or peptides instead of taking steroids and closing your growth plates.

Holy fuck... I look like this natty. Is it time for me to /fraud/ bros?

im gonna take AI's of course.

i have low test,
taking TEST will promote clavicle growth and masculine development.

we're all pretty cool tbH

Bro can I even ask your stats, lifting experience, etc?

don't bother, there's a reason why we're all ignoring him

And unless you are getting bloods and pharma grade gear and AI you will most likely have to react to estro sides as they come up. You could very well close your growth plates man.

You need HGH. Test isn't this miracle drug that will turn a wimpy 18 year old into a taller more manly guy.

44cm shoulders.
68kg
5'11.

i stopped lifting as i do not have the genetics for it and natty lifting is a scam.

i only lift once-twice a week for general health + hormonal profile.

just tell me what compounds are the least harmful to hair and why?
winstrol, anavar, proviron or masteron

note: why is one compound "harsher" than another?

if you do answer my question please explain why its less harmful than the other options.

im still developing so i dont mind high DHT levels as long as they arent dangerously high

im asking legit questions on a thread dedicated for steroid use.

you guys are such faggots lol

why would i close my growth plates?

AI's never close your growth plates, they delay the fusion of growth plates.

AI side effects arent even that bad, HGH side effects are worse.

with the proper dosage my estrogen should be around 15 i think.

as long as its not 8 and below im fine.

im willing to take the risks

he's telling you you're not gonna manage your estro properly on the first try. it's not as easy as you seem to think it is. have fun with your cycle

hahahaha holy fuck man. I know were on Veeky Forums but I didn't think this level of deluded retardation and lameness was possible. Sort yourself out man. Test isn't going to solve all your problems. Your height is perfectly fine, you may even grow more. Sounds like you are worried about the wrong shit and super insecure. Go eat good, lift hard 5-6 days a week, go to college and socialize man. You will look back at this decision in 3 years as retarded. You literally do not even lift and I weighed more than you when I was 14.

reminder: dont waste time with your walls of blue pill as ive already made my decision.

you faggots cant change it.

im only here to ask for advice, i could care less about you faggots and your blue pill delusions. the best you could do is guide me the proper way to my goals.

Sorry man, I only give advice to people who aren't manlets.

t. 6'2''

yeah because natty lifting 5-6 times a week will transform me into a human, fucking moron.

ive already been lifting and ive never gone far because of my shit genetics and hormonal profile.
what the fuck would 5-6 weeks of hard training with a "clean diet" gonna do?

i will still have a narrow frame and look undeveloped.

also a just so you know i could give a shit about muscles like you homosexuals do.

im doing this purely for BONES.

im maxxing my BODY and my FACE.
you are a faggot. lol

unlike you im willing to do whatever it fucking takes.

"your height is perfectly fine"
"sorry , i only give advice to people who aren't manlets".

blue pill just contradicts itself. crazy

i'm leaving. you faggots are absolutely useless.

im clearly well informed in what im doing, ive don ll my research and ive asked for guidance on a steroid help thread and you faggots are just trolls.

kill yourselves.
im not returning to this shitty site again.

Gear heightens your bloodpressure by higher red blood cell count, cholesterol and water retention right?

1. How high have you allowed bp to go on cycle?
2. How much cardio do you do?
3. take any meds/supplements for bp?
4. any change in diet? (Veeky Forumss got me increasingly confused how impactful dietary cholesterol is/isn't)

Starting Strength 3x a week + 4000 kcal/day will put meat on your bones like you will not believe.

Learn to lift before you roid or you won't get anything approaching your true potential.

2.5mg letro ED
maybe MK677 or some other peptides yolo'd in
idk about the orals, and DHT in relation to what you're after. some people have claimed using DHTs at such a young age made their dick bigger (chem).

when you achieved your height dreams, and growth plates finally fused. blast all the tren you can to make you manly.

or accept your dyel shit genetics.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR LIFTING GENETICS WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN LIFTING CONSISTENLY FOR A GOOD PERIOD TO KNOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOT RETARD KYS PLEASE DONT SPREAD YOUR GENES

you are limited to your bones, muscle insertions and hormonal profile.

you dont need to be lifting for 5 fucking years to know you have shit genetics you stupid nigger

k

>Tfw I look bigger than him and I'm a SARMs babby.
To be fair, people like him are people who genuinely need to get bigger, so Roids are right for him.

im not gonna inhibit DHT, instead i will use a topical approach to isolate my hair.

DHT is god and inhibiting it is counter productive.

NO BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR ATLEAST 1-2 YEARS SERIOUSLY WITH A GOOD DIET. I CAN TELL YOU'VE DONE NEITHER YOU SUBHUMAN FUCKING FILTH

ive lifted serious for 6 months. when you arent a low IQ primitive ape like yourself, that is enough to know your potential, fucking mong.

I'm trolling you because you're a thin skinned, ill-informed, and misguided dyel retard.

Lots of projecting in there man. I really want to believe you're bait because of your reddit spacing and stupid posts, but even bait is more intelligent than you.

LOOOOL THAT ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO ENOUGH TO KNOW SHIT, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE EITHER IGNORING YOU OR MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD DUMBASS. YOU'RE LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED AND WILL GET NOTHING OUT OF YOUR ROIDS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO EAT.

lol k whatever you stupid balding nigger faggot

i want frame growth you stupid nigger, i could care less about having muscles.

i only need to be lean + roids to look good.

fucking idiot.

fuck off with your retarded lifting delusions.

YEAH WE'RE ALL THE IDIOTS HERE, NOT YOU, DEFINITELY NOT LOL. YOU CAN TAKE 2G OF TEST AND GET HUGE BUT UNTIL YOU DEAL WITH THOSE INSECURITIES OF YOURS LITTLE PUSSY BOY YOU'LL GET NOWHERE IN LIFE AND YOU'LL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK WHEREVER YOU GO. AND THAT IS IF YOU EVEN LEAVE YOUR ROOM

there is no point in getting huge, that is not my goal.

how you look is a product of how you are treated.

telling pic related to
>dont blast roids brah
>dont b last hgh brah

u look fine bro just lift 5-6 times a week natty and eat 5000kcal brah.

kill yourself you fucking faggot. im done with you.

blue pill overload lol

damn you're actually the shittiest most boring troll dude, actually kys not even trolling at this point. I wanna believe you're only trolling but I can definitely see your actions in this thread being part of what you believe and who you are as a person.

actually doing shit that WORKS = troll
ignoring delusional retards with muh lift 6 times a week and eat 6000 calories brah = troll

subhumans always try to bring others down.

crab in the bucket mentality.

I do my normal cardio on cycle, which is usually either some HIIT on the bike, biking to class, and jogging some laps before my workout as a warmup.

I usually take an all in one cycle support (meme I know) to just help the lipids and BP.

My BP has gotten noticably higher (Doctor was a little suprised to see a noticeably fit, 20 something year old with my blood pressure, but then attributed it to me being nervous at Dr's offices). My gym has a machine in there to check BP, and I think the highest I got was on a Test and Dbol cycle (134/88). Haven't cycled in a year now and my BP is pretty good. Kinda a blessing given I've been taking vyvanse round the clock to finish up uni and my previous cycles.

So basically, I haven't really seen any noticeable BP side effects in the short term, but I'm young and only done 3 cycles.

oh this explains it, you're an incel.

this isn't gonna fix your life, sorry. you're gonna remain a virgin until the end of time. consider plastic surgery instead

This 9/11 truther is lifting once a week and denying sandy hook while your beta framed bitch ass is crying on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

How? Take a fucking look:
infowarsstore.com/super-male-vitality.html

lol k fucking losers, jelly im gonna become a fucking HUNK from all this gear.
its not gonna be muscle either, its gonna be pure skeletal growth.

have fun lifting natty faggots lmao

and you are all virgins, chad doesnt browse on Veeky Forums fucking lol, dont kid yourself.

GOODBYE FAGGOTS.

keep coping more

some of the things he posted are accurate
he is an uber cunt though.
idk why he expects anyone in here to have answers for what he's looking for.
the things he wants answers for are for a super obscure range of topics that don't have much info on it.

i do think he is a dyel that thinks he tried his best, but probably didn't.
i doubt he even has blood tests or anything that could back up his claims.

hey fraud, tell me why you guys aren't fasting after a big blast and during your cruise?

BP:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11416824

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12470446

Cholesterol:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121682/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17193859

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9363296

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26013791

Inflammation
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17374948

Liver:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27458510

No, I agree some are. He obviously has done a bit of research to have come to this point, but his complete overlook or disregard for things while also clinging to, like what you say, an obscure topic that can only marginally help him if implemented right and fuck him up if implemented incorrectly or with the judgement he is exhibiting here.

You're probably right. I tried to tell him hes focusing on the wrong shit, and if he just lifts hard now, studies, and socializes he will be a much better person down to road and probably happier, but hey he seems like a cunt. Fuck, 18 is so young man. I think back to when I was 18 and the dumb shit I was thinking, how fast 21 came, etc.

you're both faggots, enjoy living a mediocre life at best.

i have the personality of a winner, i do whatever it fucking takes and thats why i will ultimately reach my goals.

you faggots will amount to nothing.

keep natty lifting 5-6 times a week and eating 6000kcal calories, making absolute zero fucking gains and gaining fat + bloat. fucking lol.

F A G G O T S

This is actually pretty cool, I'll use this when I finish my blast. Thanks brah

>keep natty lifting 5-6 times a week
do you realize what general you're posting in

>enjoy living a mediocre life at best
>you faggots will amount to nothing.
>F A G G O T S
kek you aren't wrong.

i understand that this is bait and you're trolling, and i'm responding anyways. but haven't you said you were leaving at least two times now?

desu, i hope you achieve what you're trying, and reach all your goals.

>Tfw im gonna roid and will probably end up looking like his 160 pic but with gyno

:(

All the symptoms I'm experiencing seem to line up with low T.

Do you know of a normal distribution chart for test levels for a man my age so I can feel better about myself?

Yeah. Still makes good cover for a shoot out.
>AnnSkellington (2).jpg
H-how many more are there?

Test is 600 too. Mentally i am fine, physically i am very weak despite good diet and good routine. I just get fat and barely made strength gains. I wanna try 300mg test to see if it changes anything

fucking lol at 600 test, my test is 1241 you subhuman.

Well my sex drive is already lower than my gf's, as she wants to fuck every day 3 times a day.

Sorry if this the wrong place but you guys probably seem most knowledgeable about aesthetics.
If i'm 24-25% bfat at 194, and I am cutting at 1lb per week how long would it take to hit 14-15% bfat?

Depends on how much muscle mass you already have and how consistently your working that muscle and dieting properly to maintain it

I workout 10-11 hrs a week, my lifts are 185/300/420/440 I've been counting macros for last 2-3 months. However I'm definitely too chubby for my weightclass (fell for powershitter meme)

ok blaha. Please don't use your mercenary skills to kill her.

If you're 24% at 194 that would be like you're carrying around 47 pounds of fat. Cut 1 pound a week and let's assume that's pretty much all fat. Lets take the easy way to calculate it cause I'm not that good at math so we just assume you'd be somewhere around 170lbs by that time (about half of the weight of the fat minus your bodyweight), 14% of 170lbs is 24 pounds.
47-24=23
So 23 weeks if you do it perfectly, realistically it might take a bit longer.

Cheers man I was estimating it to be about t 26-28 so seems similar.

Is you carrier crude oil or something? Do you heat your vials before hand? I like to go slow anyway, but never have problems pinning through 25G.

Well this is about where my bulk ends, just 2 more days and I'll cut for 3 weeks.
A neutral pose and one with some flex.

>roiding for this
>reposting for this