...As a matter of fact...

>...As a matter of fact, most of the psychological race-differences which strike us so prominently are cultural rather than biological. If one could take a Japanese infant, alter his features to the Anglo-Saxon type through plastic surgery, & place him with an American family in Boston for rearing—without telling him that he is not an American—the chances are that in 20 years the result would be a typical American youth with very few instincts to distinguish him from his pure Nordic college-mates.

Was Lovecraft /ourguy/?

Attached: 1521627267886.jpg (1400x1400, 182K)

Yes, he was based.

Attached: quote-if-religion-were-true-its-followers-would-not-try-to-bludgeon-their-young-into-an-artificial-h (850x400, 69K)

>race is just a social construct XD

Just lost respect for him.

You didn't know that he married a jew?
>Just lost respect for him
You don't matter

Oh boy, here comes the Fedora edits.

IIRC he still sperged out on anti-Jew rants in front of her

>*Most* *psychological* differences between races that are *prominent* to us correspond to cultural factors rather than genetic
>Hurr durr he's saying race is a social construct hurr durr may it be known that I, user the user, hereby rescind my approval of his entire work and legacy
Kys

He also wrote the following poem.

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

It's a powerful idea held by many great thinkers despite its appeal to fedoras. It is equally if not more cringe worthy to dismiss criticism of certain common religious practices based on the extremism of fedoras

why do you keep posting this thread. lovecraft was retarded.

He was a complex guy.

I don't think he really hated anyone, he was just xenophobic. He was alive to witness the beginning of the flood of immigrants to America and despised it as he thought his Anglo-American heritage was going to be flushed down the drain.

he was right. it was.

Its a joke

No it wasn't.

Lovecraft wasn't rascist.

how does he explain creaturas like elliott rogers and nick cruz then. Would it be that the cultural upbringing of the mutt family destroyed them>?

Are you claiming they are acting more asian or mexican then white?

yeah, it's not like he was wrong.

They're behaving like the typical white American, so like a violent retard.

It's not racist to hate Nignogs, it's just acknowledgement of reality.

lol reading his story's wouldn't give you that idea rarely can a few paragraphs pass before he rants on about negros Eskimos or mixed raced people

it is you brainlet only ethnic groups and ancestry have any scientific basis

Attached: uh no.jpg (454x453, 85K)

when i was younger i dreamed of going back in time and giving him a bunch of money so he could traval around and become less of a xenophobe and get more ideas for his story's. It was later when i realized that alot of those story's originated from the xenophobia itself

Attached: madness and pain woes with out end where they extend.jpg (500x337, 104K)

Jesus Christ no fucking kidding, what an idiot.

>without telling him that he is not an American
Are you stupid or just slow? The whole purpose of this is the subject's ignorance. If I recall, a main part of Rodger's mental issues or at least his scapegoat for his issues was his lack of cultural identity due to being mixed raced.
Granted if he was told he was white he'd probably end up shooting something up for other reasons but he is hardly a good example to refuse the point made by this quote.

>If I recall, a main part of Rodger's mental issues or at least his scapegoat for his issues was his lack of cultural identity due to being mixed raced.
It waa definitley a scapegoat., he actually got enraged when he met successful Asians.

/ourguy/

>elliott rogers
Shit father figure. The fact he has a gook mother isn't biology, it culturally shows how much of a fucking faggot his dad was.

>tfw Lovecraft is my favorite author
>tfw my brother gave me shit for reading The Call of Cthulhu because he had seen it on South Park
>tfw every shitty game and movie these days has Cthulhu monsters or Lovecraftian end bosses
>tfw soyboys and women are pretending to enjoy Lovecraft
>tfw a flood of articles come out sanctimoniously wailing about Lovecraft's racism
>tfw The Lovecraft Award takes his face off the award because of racism

I feel like one of the blind penguins, man

Attached: 1487468979104.png (1050x756, 29K)

Race = biology
Ethnicity = social construct

Why is this so hard to grasp? You are GENETICALLY White (or Caucasoid) but you can't be genetically French. A white person is a white person regardless of his upbringing, it's just his genes. But to be French you need to be speak French as your mother tongue, be raised to think of yourself as French, and preferably be born in France or in one of the historically French territories.

I thought he went crazy because he couldn't get pussy.

well hes wrong since genetics affects more than just facial features and body structure. It goes deeper into the subconscious and stupid psychology shit. Our brains are just wired different. Instincts n sheeeeeeeeeit

N I G G E R M A N

Based Nigger Man

Attached: 1504548627520.jpg (300x400, 47K)

>race
Not science, sorry. Race is pseudoscience.

If atheism/liberalism/anti-racism/communism were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences.

seething

>racist
>hated Jews and blacks and gays
>lived with his mother for most of his life
>obsessed with the past
>hated physical contact
>only left the house at night time

Definitely /ourguy/

He also said jews evolved from spiders

Why aren't you reading The Complete Fiction Of H.P. Lovecraft?

Attached: CvTgTchW8AAnzVE.jpg (800x1100, 235K)

I have.

Attached: 1491583377098.png (900x1200, 1.15M)

I don't want to sound hipster but i really like some of his earlier works, really short stories. I particularly enjoyed 'under the pyramids' where harry houdini discovers an ancient cult worshipping the sphinx