How to fix overbite without spending much money?

I had braces when I was a kid and never wore my bands, it got to the point where my teeth were completely straight and my braces were kept on a few more months to fix my overbite. It didn't, of course.

When you think about that kind of treatment, pulling your jaw forward with rubber bands, there's no reason to spend thousands for that(I'm poor.) How can I fix this for little or no money?

Hair's not normally like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinypic.com/r/2niwgih/9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, start by fixing that disgusting haircut.

I have the same fucking story but I didn't wear my retainer now I have a fucked overbite look very similar to you as well.. spooky

you look fine, just mew

At this point your only options are orthognathic surgery. There's a reason why they want you to get ortho when you're a kid, it's because your jaw is still developing and is still somewhat malleable at that point.

>t. dentist

I should add, do you even have an overbite? You look normal to me and unless you have a class II molar relationship (pic related) you probably don't have what would be considered an overbite.

Class I here is considered normal but even that overjets a little bit.

a bit of an overbite is completely normal. I wouldn't worry about it, yours isn't noticeable

wtf

this is mental illness

u look fine

as long as that hump on the back of your head isn't your skull then you're all set man. quit stressing out and work on them people skills.

pic not related

Kys OP

you look find retard calm down

This
Veeky Forums is so fucking insecure

I currently wear bands at the moment, I had an underbite, now i have an overbite. To make matters worse, my neck is long as fuck and in conjunction with that my head is pretty fucking small (at the moment, hopefully my head will grow otherwise I am fucked for life) and pretty a weak chin.

It can always be worse OP, I would kill to look like you.

PS. Anyone know if your head grows larger from 16-18????

Bro you look fine.

It's really pronounced from certain angles when I don't actively try to hold my jaw in the proper position, see video. Probably the biggest cause of my insecurity.

tinypic.com/r/2niwgih/9

Sorry about tinypic, on iPad.if someone wants to webm that'd be gr8

Autism, a case study.

In all seriousness man, if it bothers you that much go see an orthodontist. Shits expensive as fuck, (I'm thinking braces again and bands would be the most obvious solution, followed by a retainer), and as an adult you may need painful ass jaw surgery to correct your bite. My Dad has an underbite way worse than yours, but he decided to live with it instead of them going in and breaking his jaw to fix his bite.

You look fine. Chill the fuck out.

holy shit your hair looks fucking retarded. dont people make fun of you in real life?

You look good m8, relax

>the autist in its natural habitat

kek the absolute state of white males. seriously pathetic.

That Hitler youth hair tho, op looking like a nazi

>I can do 1000 now.

How so?

I really like your haircut.

The more you look in the mirror the more warped your perception of yourself becomes
Hence everyone in this thread agreeing you look fine

Your chin projection is fine and both your jaws appear to be in the correct position, if you do have an overbite it's not a significant one and I don't believe correction will do much for you aesthetically.

Your real problem is just your general skull shape and giant occiput, there isn't actually much you can do about how your skull stores your gray matter other than rewriting your genetic code, so you'll just have to learn to live with it. A larger neck and longer hair would help offset the effect.

I got the warrior skull but with a weak jawline

the vast majority of people have a slight overbite. even celebrities and models

Your bite is fine, you are being dysmorphic. That being said, you should grow out your hair to a medium/ long length for your face shape.

Yeah you can be brachycephalic and have an underdeveloped face, just as OP has a very nicely developed, forward grown face with a huge dolichocephalic skull.

My bro said the same thing. I get it cut at a black barber shop.

Yeah I noticed that when I hold my jaw into what I assume to be proper alignment, I actually look a little worse from the front, slightly hapsburgish. My face has a mix of leaning masculine features and leaning feminine features, my lower third is really cucking me.

As to drawing attention away from my massive knowledge knot, I've trained neck and traps properly for a while now. I've got decent hi knees from the front(see for a pic of me from 2015, I'm not too far from that peak) but from angles like the one in the OP I look bad.

>Yeah I noticed that when I hold my jaw into what I assume to be proper alignment, I actually look a little worse from the front, slightly hapsburgish
THat is not the proper position, that is obvious prognathism.

But really, your profile look off because of your skull shape and nothing else, your facial development is correct and completely normal for your phenotype. Your haircut absolutely highlights this imbalance and thus ruins your profile. A classic case of getting a trendy haircut without actually considering what it's gonna look like on you.

It's not a real big deal and you probably don't have an overbite like
said.
I have the same thing it's mostly genetic.
The thing you should worry about is your insecurity man. You don't look bad.

You have the profile of a Chad, you narcissistic fuckboy

why are you roleplaying whiteboy?

I had longer hair before about 6 months ago,I think it looked a lot better but it's noticeably thinned a bit around the temples. Do you think it would still be preferable to have it longer even with the hair loss? I have pics of this if you need them, didn't want to post them unsolicited because this is looking like an attention whore thread.

As far as the prognathism, do you agree with "lips together, teeth together, tongue on top of mouth?"

Racebaiting on Veeky Forums seems to be extra effective, that's why they do it.
A lot of insecure posters on this board. Not to say it's wrong to have pride in your race but if you sperg out every time someone brings it up you end up looking like a bit of a little bitch.

you look normal

your mental image is crooked

That is generally correct resting posture yes. And I really don't see why you would choose a haircut like that if you have temple recession (minor by the way, I didn't even fucking notice until you said it) when longer hairstyles are far more conducive to run cover up game anyway.

Nice jaw bruh

Mirin

You just have body dismorphia , nerd

Delusion.You could be a 10/10 fuccboi but your insecure asf. I'm a fat fuck and have more confidence than you.

holy kek i thought the exact same thing

those are some INTENSE [spoiler]nipples[/spoiler]

This is an over bite

Honey there are tons of youtube videos of how to massage, exercise, lift and correct your face or jaw. You just have to be consistent.

fuck niggers tho

I just started to hold my teeth against each other like they are supposed to be

Hurt for the first year or so but my jaw has now molded so i dont have overbite anymore

you should do something about that pencil neck tho

that chin makes me wet

looks like a commie gave you that fashy cut tbqh

awful

do you live in an eastern european shithole?
if no get a better job, and fix your teeth @the dentist
step your fucking game up

At least you don't look like me op

merlin positive orbital vector

THIS and be sure the orthodontist you see is licensed and registered with the BOS.

start mewing

Too insecure. Not to suck your dick but you look alright my man.

You're fine, nice haircut btw

>this body dysmorphia
wew

you're fiiine dude, stop worryin and go smash some pussy

fat?

stop eating shitty food
get haircut
smile
mew
move out from your moms basement
get a job
stop being a fegit

fucking lmao

Paddy twat

how embarrassing

Op you're a very goodlooking dude already

You know how Veeky Forums will lay into people over the slightest feature there is to bully a person on? When we say it's fine, that's how you know it's fine. We're not some hugbox like tumblr that'll lie to make you feel better. Your chin is fine.

You have body dysmorphia. You look pretty handsome