Friday Night Feels Thread

Come on anons, post your feels. I'll start:
>qt3.14 from class is kinda my friend
>Have some things in common, both sort of autistic and depressed
>She breaks her foot
>Offer to bring her the schoolwork she misses
>Bring her the school work at her house
>Not even invited in, in the fucking rain
Kill me brehs, never gonna make it to 2/3/4/5/1 (ohp/bench/squat/dl/gf)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_l9bpT4pX84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She might be ashamed of her home. Don't think too hard on it

>goals are 2 pl8 squat and 1 pl8 bench
>have two gfs

Fucking DYELs stealing all the 3D girls

>Be milfag in Seoul
>nothing really in common with anybody i work with
>tfw no friends
>starvedforattention.webm
>make tinder
>meet 3.14159265English teacher/hiker chick
>things go way too well way too quick
>only meaningful human interaction in this country
>she finds out about wife
>wife finds out about her
>still stuck here, blowout pending on return to U.S
>now no contact on any front, nothing but time for PT and an increasingly-easy

how does it feel being surrounded by soulless impolite korean gooks

You pretty much said it

>be me
>38 years old
You faggots stop posting and go live life

You cheated on your wife and you're complaining? Kys

this you deserve it you piece of shit, should of just gotten a pet

>sick for 5 days now
>no gym or work, both of wich i can't function without
>can't concentrate enough to play guitar
>can't even play vidya since i feel like absolute shit

fucking why

>be me
>get text from girl that i've been tryna get with
>"got any good plans tn user?"
>blow it off because she blew me off last week when she said she wanted to hang and never came
>see her at 2 am around campus today
>"hey user, lets do something tonight"
>"sounds good, i'll text you"
>texts her, she doesn't respond
>call her
>fuck it, let me go knock on her dorm
>"oh hey, im about to go to sleep, sorry"

honestly wtf anons? is this a fucking tease? i legit can't understand this girl.

She's the one who began hitting on me in the first place and she's called me "very pretty" before too.

Should I just stop paying attention to this girl? What's the next move to make with her? Or is the best move now to not make any move?

Problem is, not only is she a pretty girl but I actually enjoy talking to her unlike most girls

>pic related from another time (slept through text)

Mate, you offered to bring her schoolwork. Why the fuck you expecting to be invited in to her house? You said you'd drop something off, and you did. You said it yourself, she's only 'kinda' your friend. What did you expect to happen?

you already gave too many fucks going to her dorm after she didnt text you back

How do you move on from being with a Veeky Forums girl Lads?

So what are you saying? I've done fucked up?

I just don't understand why this girl keep saying she wants to hang lately, but then flakes like this

thanks for the space in your img

>ted's gonna cam n shit

Don't become a beta provider, before doing and female a favor think to yourself if you'd do it for a male friend, and if she'd return the favor, if one of the answers was a no, and you're not doing the favor for yourself, as in out of decency or to feel chivalrous, don't fucking do it.

Also if you did that to a male friend he would've invited you in, so stop being a door mat.

Insomnia has destroyed my lifting progress. I stall on my lifts so much easier cause my body is never rested enough. Also senior in hs, had no gfs and still a socially awkward virgin. But it gets better right?

>Basically live with grandparents now bc it's convinient
>they ask to see my gf
>"maybe at xmas? Maybe at my birthday? user what you think?"
>he he we'll see maybe ill bring someone hehe

>havent had female contact for a long time

Fucking shit, doesnt help that my nieces are bringing their bfs over here sometimes

Gf is really pressuring me to marry her, everything is doing so well for me right now. Nice bod, nice job, nice assets. Her family is really pressuring me but im starting to attract other women since ai have my shit together at 26...

>used to be really friendly and outgoing
>suddenly everyone around me starts becoming uber serious and hostile for honestly what seems like no reason
>turn to the internet for friends
>suffer emotional abuyhfihfh
I already dont even feel like finishing this its all too pointless

I am angry af
>be me
>lost fridays workout
>no motivation to go saturday for legs and shoulders
>watch workout videos
>say fuck it and decide to go to the gym cause its closes in an hour
>Pack y things
>Get pumped up
>put microphones and my favourite music and start heading to the gym
>after 10 min walk i finally get to the gym
>GYM CLOSED !!
>wtf !!!
>Its fucking anniversary day ! Everything is closed !
>Get angry
>return home pissed
>even did cardio bullshit
What a day

Born alone, die alone

did you become fit ? This might be a reason

>fuck some girl yesterday
>all I could think about was my ex from 6 months ago and how much i miss her

Why is life so cruel

>kill workout
>decide to ask girl i like out again (we already went out once)
>rejected
she even asked me out the first time, how bad did i blow it lads?

girl is autistic user

Nobody likes me.

>lower back injury
>Can't squat at all
>Can't deadlift above 2pl8

>text girl from party last night after getting number
>no response
Everything is okay.

Besides that, I'm headed to a concert by myself where the theme is a masquerade ball, but I don't have a mask. How retarded will I look without one?

>Sick of work, cant wait for weekend
>Dont enjoy weekend because no friends

Some girls just enjoy pulling your strings. Should've gotten a hint back when
>she said she wanted to hang and never came
She's just fucking with you. Maybe in her mind it already became a power play when you blew her off the first time and now she has to reassert her dominance and control over you. Just completely disregard her. Not as a mind game or anything, just forget her, you won't be happy with a girl like that.

>Meet beautiful 18 y/o at the beginning of the summer
>Immediately hit it off
>She's funny and adventurous, genuinely makes me a better person
>We both know she's moving to London for school (5000 miles away) but ignore it because everything is going perfectly
>By the end of the summer I know I love her
>There's a month left til she leaves so I literally quit my job so I can spend every day with her
>She tells me she loves me
>The weekend before she leaves we go out to my parent's cabin and spend the weekend pretending we're married. Honestly the best weekend of my life
>She moves to London Sept. 20 and we break up like we agreed we would because we didn't want long distance
>Continue talking all the time
>Get back together and break up again about 5 times
>We finally settle on a long-distance FWB type thing. It was weird but it worked for us
>Our only rule is we can't say "i love you"
>Recently she admitted she still loves me and wants us to get back together for real
>The next day she tells me it's selfish of her to ask me to be with her, and breaks it off completely
>Says we can't talk until she's home in december or we will never get over eachother
>I haven't talked to her since Tuesday
>Last night she posted a video on her snap story making out with/giving some guy at lap dance at a club

when does it stop hurting guys?

>Having trouble staying asleep for full night
>Always waking up and can't stay in bed cause have to then pee
>Some birds have now nested somewhere under in the Attic, must've got through via gutter
>They won't shut the fuck up and wake me every morning around 5:00
>Can't find them

please anons, end my suffering

We all feel that way sometimes user. But you know what? The only person you need to like you is yourself.

>>The weekend before she leaves we go out to my parent's cabin and spend the weekend pretending we're married. Honestly the best weekend of my life

>whatamireading.jpg

Fuck user. That's hard. You're in for a ride, just know that you can get out of this

You're right user honestly. I just don't understand why it ended up like this. She's the one who began hitting on me, and somehow I've ended up feeling like a beta orbiter after last night. Does it make any sense how this ended up?

Whatever, I'm just going to find some sl00t to bang tonight and that'll help me forget

Run, be free.

>parents die in accident
>gf tries to be there for me but has to go to university and stuff
>sit all alone in this huge house feeling like I am gonna go insane
>built a pillow fortress and hide below my blanket watching the Yugioh marathon on Twitch all day pretending I am still a kid and the world is alright
>gf comes by whenever she can and seems increasingly worried every time
>even the pizza delivery guy seemed worried last time when I gave him 1000$ and told him to keep the change, the guy wouldnt even take it and when I insisted I later noticed he put it back in the mailbox and apparently paid for the pizza out of his pocket

I know I need to get a grip on things but I just cant or rather I just really dont want to right now.

Shit, son, I'm worried about you. And I have a confirmed diagnosis of anti-social personality disorder.

Get some magnesium (for depression), some lithium orotate (for mood stability), and some sun and human companionship.

where you live? I'll go for the pizza money

this sounds like how I'd react if something went terribly wrong with my life

>Still loves you
>On the cock carousel the next day
Fuck her.

You totally got what you deserved. Glad your wife found out.

I will think about it tomorrow but the Battle City Finals are about to start and that is honestly the best part of it all.

Of course she's pressuring you, she knows she'll never find someone that good again, she's past her prime. Don't marry her unless you feel ready for it too.

How did the Dark Magicians get out of this jam?

I'm wondering this too....They were up against an Egyptian God Card... Then again, Yugi the fucking cheater always has a (illegal) trick up his sleeve, so what was it?

I dont remember how exactly they pulled it off but like I said the finals are about to start over at twitch/twitchpresents and there are a ton of epic matchups. I am especially hyped for Yugi vs Kaiba.

I'm a bit autistic ... fucking hate it when people pitch up unannounced, or when they want to come inside and my place looks shit (aka no visitor prep).

Don't pass up a good thing. But don't fall for something because you're pressured to.

I feel you. After 5 years of not falling in love I fell in love with a girl who had to go to London to start college and I am now in France for an exchange semester.

I fucked two chicks since I arrived, but I still imagine her when I get close and during post-sex cuddling.

>apparently I can only fall for girls that I have no future with
>dont love the girls that do actually love me

I have to keep trying but it's hard

this is brutal

no, you dont. pathetic.

She wants to get married because her biological clock is ticking. She doesn't necessarily want to marry you specifically, think carefully about your decision.

lmao user you're better off without a bitch who jumps on cock that fast

>i feel like a beta orbiter
user im sorry but i think you are a beta orbiter

Just be assertive user, tell her you guys have meant to meet up in the past and never did, set a time and place and tell her not to flake. She wants you to take charge of the situation, if you say you wanna hang out and never arrange the logistics and solidify then she is obviously gonna think you're limp and lose interest

why didn't you take your wife wit you, you fucking retard? why do you have a wife in the first place?

Drinking alone at a bar right now. What drink should I get? I'm on 1 bloody Mary and 2 adios.

Perhaps you should not have cheated on your wife my friend?

Don't marry her unless you're absolutely certain, you don't want to get fucked in a divorce. If you think you can get a better girl, break up quickly, don't leave your gf and her family hanging.

Eliminate that thinking user!
Wallowing in your mental slurry pit keeps you in shit.
Do something you know you're good at.
>mfw iktf

I'm on 3 bloody Mary's and 5 adios
Thanks guys

it "doesn't get better" its upto you retard .
you either make it better or not.

Move on homie

That sounds like a good idea. I'll tell her that the next time I see her and she proposes some bullshit again.

I feel like I got played last night and I'm just going to take the other user's advice and just ignore her until I see her in person again

You don’t. I have a Veeky Forums ex and I still miss that sex man.

I got my ass kicked in BJJ today. I haven't gotten my ass kicked that bad in months and months. There were more upper belts (Purple or greater) than there were lower.

You in Yongsan brah?

Sorry bro but they delay it with an entire season (40 ish episodes). The actual fight (once it happens) is easily one of the best though.

i havent gotten drunk in a few months now

but tonight man that bottle is calling me

should i do it lads?

>been seeing this qt every few weeks
>she came over last night
>we watched anime and killed a bottle of wine + some beer, good times
>she sleeps over
>both drunk and I vaguely remember making passes at her and kissing her
>also vaguely remember getting rebuffed
>don't know if it was because she was drunk or if she's not interested
>don't know if I even really made a move for her to rebuff and I'm just misremembering because drunk
>cuddled up tight all night
>she hangs around for a few hours this morning to chat and chill
>didn't act cold at all and could have left immediately if she wanted to, but still didn't offer so much as a hug when she left
What do lads? I can't fucking read this girl. I can barely even tell if she likes me.

no

She wants to see how bad you want it. If you sperg out and go all REEEE on her because you don't get any, you lost.
Keep calm and keep making moves but don't get angry/sad if she isn't responsive, it's a game brah she'll come around eventually.

too late

OK, thanks m8. I didn't even mention it to her, probably the best course of action

Been dieting and lost fuckton of weight over the past couple years and have recently had a bad break up. He never said he cared that I was chubby, 155 at 5'5", and that he was proud of my weight loss but now that it's over and I just feel disgusting and worthless because of my stretch marks and loose skin and I know I'll never have a tight sexy body with flawless skin so I just don't see a point in trying anymore. Been fucking depressed for the last 2 months and eating garbage. Come here for inspiration and just cry. I'll never be sexy so why even bother trying to lose weight.

imo she may be testing the waters or she just wanted some comfort and affection. who knows, it's too early to tell. give it time.

just gain some muscle and you will be fine

just graduated and I foresee nothing but autistic home gym bench pressing and pull-ups for the rest of my life

go on a week long mdma binge and you will feel better

I'm a 24yr old kiss less virgin, nuff said.

>Everyone out at halloween parties having fun on snapchat
>Ask girl to go out the other day sometime
>She says sure
>Talk with her more throughout the day
>She evetually just stops responding to me
>Haven't spoken to her since
>She's out partying right now
>Feel like she's gonna bail on the date or just never respond to me
>I'm sitting in my room alone in my boxers
>Never been invited to a halloween party before

Jfc that shit is brutal dude. Fuck her.

I don't even understand anything in the world, like I don't have any idea how relationships work, why people act like they do, the archetypes of people etc.

I have been following this 8/10 Twitch girl for like two weeks now... goes to sleep at 5 AM, wakes up at 3 PM, only eats fast food, drinks alcohol regularly because it the only thing makes her happy, has no friends, only has thirsty episodes that don't end up in anything because she texts strangers at 4AM on Tinder... when the chat asks her what she wants from a guy, she says that he just needs to look good, be at least 6ft4 and she doesn't care about anything else really.

Literally shattered all my notions about how girls think in two weeks... my mental health has never been so poor in my life as now.

Damn this sucks

>be dutchfag
>have qt3.14 farmer gf.
>her English is absolute shit
>she just left for Hawaii, for 2 months, to take English classes
>It's my first relationship and I feel like absolute shit without her

>never gonna make it

I got fucking obliterated last night at a Halloween party and threatened to kill/bomb half the people there. I'm not sure if I'm ashamed or proud that I had a bit of a psychotic episode while dressed as gandalf.

I had to spend all morning saying sorry to the guys I was tormenting, not that I'll ever see them again but it had to be done. Also apparently I got with some ugly girl but I have absolutely 0 recollection of it so that's kinda weird.

Well fuck man... i miss the same damn thing,

Girl, i know your pain. I'm 5'8. I was 240lbs, and after a year I went down to 145.
I let myself go up to wit 160, and I work out like but I look like a skinny fat when I take off my shirt.
I've been thinking about about just getting some surgery.

i literally can not get over this girl

feelings miserable
even more lonely now that my former girlfriend is gone

youtube.com/watch?v=_l9bpT4pX84

this, or maybe she just let rip a wild protein fart and didnt want you to smell it

>Can easily get girls numbers in person
>Fucking autist on text/sc
>Got a girls number last night on the train, started with an opening of what tee should i wear to a group of 3 girls, then when two left to go to the toilet, I had a laugh at the last girl who was putting fake nails on. She called me over to sit beside her and we chatted shit and I was like well this is the point where I get your number isn't it, she was like oh are you asking, got her number, but then proceeded to get fucked up on booze and she hasn't replied?

Second time that has happened. What am I doing wrong...

Holy shit. You wanna play some online vidya?

Would you stfu?

Like we tell guys here: stop lifting for girls.

Don't lift for Dick, lift for yourself.

I'm actually crying and I don't even know why