Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums,

me and my best mate started lifting together over a year ago and things were great. We were hitting PR's, eating healthy, running together, learning everyday and making huge gains.

Just recently he found a girlfriend and shes the gain goblin of hell. They are together non-stop. He's been calling off so many workout sessions and hasn't had a gain approval meal in months. He falls sick and he never used to because hes eating like shit.

NEVER FIND A GIRLFRIEND THEY REMOVE ALL GAINS
GAIN GOBLINS BEGONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic related is her? She cute

Is a pretty girl really worth losing all the gains? I'd rather find a cardio bunny or some wheyfu.

nah not her, just a random girl i found on the interwebs

never let a gain goblin ruin your gains. get your shit together and let her know you need to lift and eat right. if she doesnt understand, leave her.

You're just jealous he's fucking her mouth instead of yours faggot lmao.

if you have goals you already set, and if you give up on those goals, i think thats shows your weak minded

Kek

uhh isnt that gay

My girlfriend goes to the gym with me. Test boost seeing the girl that deepthroats you doing squats while a bunch of jelly curlbros and dyels eyefuck her and you setting up for a deadlift pr.

You will never know the feel. It's so good.

>not liking dick
Man its like youre gay or something

this desu senpai lmao dab

i envy you bro. nice work. i hope to have this

You dont really need to get it, just larp

I got her doing SS rn, just making the ass I hit even better. She went from the bar to 1pl8 in in 2 months. Plus she like diddlydoos. I swear to god I'm going to wife her.

a girl doing SS? thats wife material my bro

also thats amazing progress. hearing a girl making progress in the gym makes me hard

i will kick your shins u lil cunt

dab elsewhere

wait what the fuck, t b h and f a m get auto corrected to desu senpai? bruh

>tfw this girl makes more progress than me in the same timeframe

brb killing myself to spare the gene pool

I remember my first day on the 'ch0n, too

I wouldnt say new, just new to posting. Been lurking for a few years.

Happens to most guys. Only a small percentage actually stick with it in the midst of a relationshit.

My gf ended up seeing how often I went to the gym and decided to do the same. A good man will lead his gf, not the other way around.

how the fuck can you just surf the 'ch0n and not post. talk about cucking yourself

(p.s. just kidding, breh)

his girlfriend said she wants to lose weight, but ive seen no progress towards it. she is afraid to go to the gym, its weird

>have a "thicc" g.f
>try to get her to workout, eat healthy
>over 3 years of effort with results I could have gotten in less than a month for myself
>could have spent all that extra effort and time on myself, gotten better results over time

I don't know who I growing to hate more, her for wasting her and my own time or me for starting and letting this shit happen, or the fact that I am such a stubborn retard I don't just bail.

wow i hope this never happens to my friend.