This isn't /r9k/ or /soc/ or /hm/.
Reported.

>6
John krasinki?

>facelet

explains it all

>facelet
kek

It's facebook outlet, the app I'm working on, facelet for short, it catchy, stop making fun of me you retard.

>facelet

r8 me fags

Do you model?

why would I

Why wouldn't you, free money

You're overestimating my facial aesthetics, here's a different angle

Strong 8

Lol

If he shaved the facial hair and got a proper haircut he'd be a 6

my weak facial hair is the only thing hiding my even weaker chin

8.5/10

8.6/10

>rating that guy an 8
Most men really are clueless about looks I guess.

>not getting blatant sarcasm
Most men really are clueless about language techniques.

Strong 8.7

>Tfw still have almost 50lbs to go before I can bulk
>Tfw doing it for the chin

Never let yourself get fat, boys. It's hard fucking work to get presentable again.

conscious about my long neck

it looks normal
fag

Nah, bro, you're on the right path.
here

Used to weigh 145 when I wrestled in hs, and had gr8 face aesthetics. Ottermode/ neverbulk looked good on me, and you have similar chin and neck genetics. Clean bulk will look even better. Keep going, you'll make it. We'll all make it, Bros.

9/10 chin
4/10 eyes, brows, and forehead
Wax your shit, dude.

don't wax anything, he's not a faggot

r8?

lose weight

My boy got eyebrows that make my mustache jealous lmao

But...I like my thicc brows

r8 but dont h8

JonTron? Why did you shave?

4/10

you should keep it clean shaved

>le 56% face.jpg

Wot

5.5/10
4/10
4/10
5/10
deathnic/10
3/10
4/10

I'm sorry user, better build some muscle to compensate

Anything I can do to reduce my sleepy eyes? I get 6-8hours mon-fri and on weekends 10 hours.

you do realize that having "sleepy eyes" doesn't have anything to do with actually sleeping

You just have sad looking sleepy eyes, embrace it

>These are the faces of the people calling other anons "gymcel"
Really stimulates my legumes

ayy I also have the same birthmark on my face except it's much bigger....

Post urs fgt

show it goddammit , I've never met anyone with a similar birthmark

5/10
4.5/10. Kinda babyfaced. You'll improve with age.
5/10
6/10
5.5/10. You could be higher but it's hard to tell. Wipe that smirk off your face and take a pic facing the camera straight on.
Face the camera.
6.5/10. Only guy ITT who looks like he actually works out.
3/10. I'm sorry my dude, you have a very noticeable negative canthal tilt. Compounding this already crippling handicap is your highly visible upper eyelids, asymmetrically shaped eyes and large interocular distance. On top of that, your eyes are too round and even appear to protrude a bit from your skull, creating a bug eyed look. You even appear to have a slightly lazy left eye. In summary, every single thing that can possibly be wrong with your eyes is in fact wrong with them, excluding the blue color, which only goes so far as a distraction from your flaws (unless you have great lighting).
>Anything I can do to reduce my sleepy eyes?
The only vitamin is surgery. You lost the genetic lottery hard. It fucking sucks and I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but it is what it is. At least you're white, have a full head of hair and blue eyes. Hopefully you're also tall with a large frame and a huge cock.

oh nice, maybe I can learn to like it

LOL.

I'm 6'1 210, but thanks for r8, m8.

I'm too poor to afford surgery and too afraid to commit suicide, I think the best I can do is to just go on a water fast for 4 weeks.

absolutely hate these chubby cheeks.

here
got a shitty camera but wtv.

You downrated everyone so bad, show your face fat fuck

Here's a professional photo, I'm a semipro model.

The guy on the right of that video is on tren...

5 is average nigga.

you're a 3 at best, pic related.

I didn't downrate anyone, triggered autist. You don't know what a normal distribution looks like. Most people are going to fall between 4 and 6. By the time you get to around a 7, you are two standard deviations above average and already incredibly attractive. An 8 is incredibly rare and good looking enough to be a model. A 9 is STUNNING, bordering on completely flawless. There is no such thing as a 10; a 10 is just an 8 or higher that is fitting a niche for someone.

>5 is average nigga.
This.

I can't even begin to explain to you how retarded you are.

>tfw cant grow a beard

Feels bad man, hate having underbite

>this guy is judging people

Fucking rotated pic
>that's what I get for being a filthy phoneposter

Dude I literally model on a catwalk.

what the fuck is wrong with your eyes, otherwise you're fine

8/10

Your face is fine, but why teh fuck you wearing those faggy lenses for anyways.

>sony headphones

I like them better than my regular eyes. They look ridiculous in front of strong lighting and a webcam though, they don't look like that in regular settings.

You look fucking great dude, how tall are you?

Meh.

It doesn't work that way idiot, normal distribution doesn't have to be centered on the middle fuckturd

Go back to school, it doesn't matter how you look, none will fuck someone as stupid as you

>can peek behind corners when 10m away from them
>thinks its a bad thing

4 idk who's rating you so high
7/8, especially when you get more Veeky Forums. Keep it up, bro, you'll look gr8
6.5 not bad
Good, just a little strange. You look... artificial?
Do dem brows and I'll call it a 7
4, sorry bro
whatthefuck/10
5/6, cant see face
broke my neck so 0
solid 7

4\10
your face is the kind that requires a beating

>I literally model on a catwalk

This guys ego

Some girls say I am cute. I cant grow a chin to hide my weird chin, but I havent used shampoo for 2 weeks (just thoroughly rince/massage it with water) and my hair looks better imo.

hahaha

>It doesn't work that way idiot, normal distribution doesn't have to be centered on the middle fuckturd
It doesn't have to be but it works extremely well for describing looks. Most people are just average looking, e.g. 5/10 by definition. If you study a group of exceptionally good looking people, maybe the center would be around 7/10 but that doesn't seem to accurately describe Veeky Forums.

>Go back to school, it doesn't matter how you look, none will fuck someone as stupid as you
What is it like being this triggered over someone merely pointing out to you that you're average looking? I'll never personally experience this level of righteous indignation. I almost wonder if you're trolling here; most men will never react this strongly to an affront on their physical appearance.

Dude that doesnt mean youre good looking, you look like cancer patient and you have fucking giant baboon ears. All you have going for you is sunken cheeks but your jawline doesnt even compliment it.
But im not a model agency so what do i know

>i want muhh surgery
>I want to commit suicide hurr durrr
>WHY IS LIFE SO CRUELLLLL
>wears a vest
>wears retarded green contact lenses
>has emo haircut
>has earrings
>looks 15

Yes, you should probably kill yourself , but for real
.and remember, you cut the veins vertical, not horizontal !

you have huge head but your face is packed in tiny area. airfield forehead.
But overall not THAT bad 6/10 would go 8/10 if you had smaller face

What is triggering is how retarded you are , I didn't even read your ratings or posted my face in this thread.

Brainlets lmao.

>I didn't even read your ratings or posted my face in this thread.

Yeah dude u got me I'm a 4/10 as those salty dudes are saying despite me getting paid REAL money to look like a demigod on the catwalk.

I'm 29 pal

dude stop being so insecure

it pours out of you. women can smell that shit

YOURE WEARING COLORED CONTACT LENSES

-97 manly points

Only King of manlets, 5'10, I am average af but I learned to live with it as I cant change it anyway

Sorry for your broken neck brah, have another one from some time ago

Whats actually bad about them? Legit curious, got them for 10 bucks so not really complaining

>Veeky Forums
>not being insecure about your physique
>not being insecure about your face
>not being insecure about your IQ

That's even more embarrassing. You should have outgrown your shitty teenage emo aesthetic by now.

here's full face, fuck it

I didnt say 4/10, thats too high

>dresses like a kid
>wears contact lenses
>has a kid haircut
>I WANNA KIL MUH SLEF HURRRR DURRR
>is 29

But you are literally about a 4

Like you're one of the most easy to rate in the thread, and it's a solid Slightly-below-average 4/10

Also not that guy

> airfield forhead
I know, it feels like that because I put my hair over instead of leaving them flat. A better haircut will do.

>get a smaller face
Well that's encouraging, best I can do is getting bigger so my head looks smaller. I am a recorvering skelly, eating 3100 kcal, 186cm and 72.5 kg (I was 68kg in September) . Here is full pic:

Thanks for the /adv/ dude.

>jeans with a dress shirt and vest
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>newfag detected

that's a famous cringe photo fag

NEWFAGS FUCK OFF

Actually now i can imagine if you were bigger you would look like chad

I'll be sure to let my agent (also my on off bf) know next time he calls me for a job.

Lmao all that cope in this thread while I get paid for my looks.