How to have a healthy relationship with girls? I don't want to be jaded like Veeky Forums

How to have a healthy relationship with girls? I don't want to be jaded like Veeky Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The health if the relationship is based upon your ability as a man to provide resources.

I gathered this from being a 30 year old HHKV whose just examined others around me, I notice the very resourceful men have the healthiest relationships with their female partners and the least resourceful men having the worst relationships, because a lot of the relationship problems come down to the fact of the male not provided the female with enough to keep her content. I have also witnessed once rich males with lots of resources lose those resources and have their relationships turn from healthy to horrible over-night.

Status and resources are extremely important to the female, this could be said about pretty much every species on earth if you think about it.

>b-but not all women are like that

Yes, that's true, but the women who aren't like that are the exception.

meanwhile in the real world, women will become the provider for and beg borrow and steal for a man they love/lust after enough

you're talking about becoming little more then a fucking piggy bank for used up skanks not finding a wife and partner

hope the pending divorce doesn't assfuck you to hard stupid

why do they say sassy likes its a good thing, literally just womanspeak for 'bitchy'.

>jaded
Female nature is not going to change becuase you have abs.

You're either Chad or beta bux, when it comes down to it.

I feel I have a healthy relationship with my girlfriend. We are very different people but we are very similar where it counts. We have the same values and make each other laugh. We are also make the same amount of money and subjectively both 7/10s.

I've dated the hot fun chick that rides a motorbike. Was fun for a while but turned out to be crazy. Plus guys were always hitting on her even in front of me.

nice resolution op

Me either.

Mostly I think health comes from getting the fuck off the internet and talking to actual women.
Find one with a similar outlook on life and go from there.

Get off the internet, a lot of r9k, incel people on here.

>~50 year old women
>implying they have any market value anymore

Yeah some of these could really be grandmas at that point. Best thing for them to do is cook meals for their grandkids and become the kind old lady once they get that old. Sassy is not attractive after 25.

old hags...

>sassy

The only thing 'solvent' about these dried up bags is the paint thinner you'd have to sniff to get involved with them.

>sassy
>sophisticated
choose one sluts

>How to have a healthy relationship with girls? I don't want to be jaded like Veeky Forums...
1. Take anything Veeky Forums tells you with a giant grain of salt, since at least half of them have zero experience with women (only girls, and very little) and they're all young guys who have no fucking clue who THEY are even, let alone even beginning to understand anyone else.

2. Stay away from bullshit like Tinder and other so-called 'dating apps'. They're just 21st century meat-markets (taking the place of singles bars in previous decades) and are not representative of 'women' in the real world.

3. Similarly stay away from internet 'dating sites'. More than half of the women on there are literally prostitutes in one way or another (i.e. paid sex workers). A large fraction of what's left are narcissists, or just plain not serious. What's left tends to be the desperate (usually because they're not attractive and can't get any traction in real life).

4. I know, that doesn't leave much. Welcome to real life! The place most people find a real relationship is at University, or in the workplace. There is no 'guide' beyond that. There are no guarantees. Concentrate more on building your own life; ironically the candidness of that will allow potential mates to see you for who you really are they'll likely approach YOU instead of the other way around. Good luck!

5. "Players" will disagree with much of the above. Remember point #1!

>implying they have any market value anymore
They do if you're in you 40's or older.

I'm 52 and I'd go out with ANY of them. My experience is that by your 40's or later, the worthwhile women are long-since married off, settled, and (ostensibly) happy, therefore totally unavailable, and who's left over are not worth considering (fat, unfit, ugly, want you to be 'settled' (read as: sedentary), or some combination of all of those). No thanks! A fit, self-sufficient, attractive woman my own age, who can appreciate the fact that I'm not fat, weak, slow, and otherwise decrepit? Pure gold.

..and now that I've revealed my age, I'm-a fade back into the background. Cheers, lads! :-)

>3. Similarly stay away from internet 'dating sites'. More than half of the women on there are literally prostitutes in one way or another (i.e. paid sex workers). A large fraction of what's left are narcissists, or just plain not serious. What's left tends to be the desperate (usually because they're not attractive and can't get any traction in real life).
then where should i look? I really don't have idea where, and don't give me this lol just talk to her bro
when a girl is on the street going somewhere chanes are she doesn't want to be stopped by a stargner and give him her phone number

I graduated university 3 months ago and didn't find a gf, is it over for me?

>I'm 52 and I'd go out with ANY of them.
>im 52
well you have no market value either if you're not rich. You can have those grandmas but problem is they don't want you, they want young chads.

Search the headline, read the article; they HAVE money already, they're self-sufficient, they don't NEED a man for his money. They want a man who is 'of substance' rather than some good-for-nothing layabout.

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE, LADS. You either find someone you get along with or you don't. There is no 'instruction manual' for this. It's entirely free-form. Don't place so much importance on dating/mating that you let it define you. Your career, your interests, your values, THOSE are what define you -- and they're also what'll make someone take notice of you. Keep looking but don't make it the focus of your life, that makes you stink of desperation, which is what keeps women AWAY from you -- or makes you a target for being manipulated, which is worse than being alone.

>Keep looking but don't make it the focus of your life, that makes you stink of desperation.
I don't, I've been following the "someone will come to me" mantra and have gotten good job, degree with good grades, sporting success, good gains out of it but nobody has come to me and I'm so fucking lonely that it's straight up depressing. I don't think I'm all that unattractive either, like 6 or so.

>work
all of them early are in their 30is and married except one that has a boyfriend of course (she is super cute brunette with blue eyes, adorable smile, dresses feminine and girly not like those other old cunts in pants)
>university
already finished it, 0 girls there, tech
>highscool
0 girls, tech
>gym
not a single mire, and hitting up on girls in a gym is a no-no
(unless she is miring)
>dance lessons
couples and similarly desperate dudes sitting and watching couples dance

fml

>has no experience in relationships
>posts advice in a relationship thread
kys asap

>The health if the relationship is based upon your ability as a man to provide resources.
This!
Can't be stressed enough. Some women require more and some are happy with less, but the main problem in any relationship (according to statistics) has its roots in financial problems.

It's some nesting gene or shit so unless you want to accept it you should either find a homosexual butch acting like she's a man, or a woman so intelligent she's able to supress her own emotions with logic. Good luck!

*sigh*
THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES. Stop obsessing over it.

Try meetup.com, find social events going on in your area, MEET NEW PEOPLE; just stay away from places like singles bars. Sitting at home does you no good. At the worst you'll make new friends to hang out with, and do some interesting and fun social things at the meetups.

If you're really that desperate then PAY a dating
service, or go find one of those 'speed dating' events to sign up for.

It isn't that hard bro. But if you keeping getting advice from redpill/incels/mgtow/pua faggots like ITT it will hard to manage accomplishing that.

do the exact opposite of what Veeky Forums and /r9k/ says. thank me later

This, but also consider meeting girls through mutual hobbies/activities (sports, clubs - not the drinking/dancing kind, conferences, etc.).

In your average week, how many places do you go that have you talk with new women you don't know?

>mfw my answer is 0

sassy is not a good attribute and i highly doubt they anywhere close to sophisticated.
i wish i could just marry one of my bros and be done with it. no bitchy women. good sex, vidya, shared closet and similar interests. shame bout the no kids part though

A lot of my "friends" are girls, though non of them are my mates.
Treat them as slightly more intelligent children, and don't take anything they say seriously

Don't take any shit from them, and if the 2 best forms of are not seeing like a needy bitch and to not be a push over - "You are joining my good time" is the mindset you want

>roasties complaining about the men they pushed out in their twenties are happily married with children now ten years later while they’re still single.

Wow color me surprised

Try to raise that number.
I'mma throw out some ideas, you can pick one, make up one of your own, or start moving no GF threads to r9k idgaf but don't bitch here about no GF if you aren't even going where they are.

Take a class, art pottery painting, my City offers really cheap language classes I met several qts at
Take up an activity, coed sport, improv class, etc
Go to a free event, art show, speech whatever

>guys were hitting on her even in front of me
Man you must have been a dyel beta back then if dudes would hit in your girl in front of you

I'm not one of the guys complaining, I am romantically satisfied, I was just lurking and wanted to post my pepe.
Being one of those guys who stopped meeting girls after high school and had a really easy time while I was there, I understand that it's hard and that picking up hobbies doesn't necessarily lead to success. Wish I could give some advice but I have no good idea of how to get out of that social hole.

be good looking

>old
>overweight
>have an axe to grind

Yeah I can see why they're single.

How to spot someone that will never he in a relationship ever.

Correlation =/= causation
In my experience, the "least resourceful men" tend to also be shittier in personality & outlook.
And if you manage to fuck up so badly that you lose all your "resources", you're probably just a similar fuck-up who just got lucky in the past

replying to yourself is not gonna make your autistic post look good.

How to have a healthy relationship with a non fit girl

-treat her with respect
-be nice but don't be a cuck (dont let her step all over you)
-be a good listener
-remember the small details she tells you
-genuinely care about her

its easy bro

>it#s easy bro

it is not

Ignorance is bliss, apparently.

slate?

this is why i come to Veeky Forums

Either be born attractive or learn to live and play the social status game 24/ and also be born attractive

>40-50
>searching for a man
Kek

So be an ugly beta fuck that lets her fuck other men. Got it.

>They do if you're in you 40's or older.
If you are 40 or older and have a job you can easily find 30-40 years old woman and it is socially acceptable to do so.

>healthy relationship with girls
You need to find a right girl.
But even with perfect girl will be a lot of problems, because she is a woman, never forget that. Never threat her like a man.

Oldfag reporting in, been browsing fit on and off for years now. This is one of the only good posts about dating I’ve ever read here. Speaking from experience; I’m married three years, been with my wife eight years, have two kids.

Be friendly and dont hide your interest, have the balls to make a move and eventually if you go out and meet enough women you will find some you connect with. I don’t have every single girl falling in love with me because I’m not interested in all of them either(even though some are hot we just don’t vibe on that level) but every so often I do find an absolute stunner where everything just clicks. The best part is I don’t have to pretend to be some fag, I can have a healthy loving relationship full of amazing sex, cuddling and enjoying each other’s company.

>I’m married three years, been with my wife eight years, have two kids.
how

Ahh there it is, I was waiting for the 'just b urself' post

>every so often I do find an absolute stunner where everything just clicks.
>everything just clicks.
>was many so girls already
So it isn't really clicked? Why leave them if clicked.

all the successful guys their age are fucking with girls that are half their age. young pussy is best pussy

A woman over 40 is useless. I bet these women wouldn't be happy with a man who makes less them they do. It's just that these men can choose between these old, saggy, infertile women or between young, attractive women. Who do you guess is going to win?

>treat her with respect and be a good listener, remember the tiniest shit she tells you, care about her all the time
>b-but don't be a cuck

Wow, really easy.

I'm 26 and I just started dating this 19 year old. It's the tits! It's a great relationship and she isn't jaded like women older than her. She's mature and it's going really well. She's actually paid for dates without telling me and I don't want to sound dramatic but I might be in love with her.

So far, I've gotten two reactions about this. "Oh man, that's great, she's a pretty cool girl" or " she's got a lot of dick she needs to run through before she settles down." As if being a slut and going from guy to guy some how makes her mature. Just to answer those complaints, women with more sexual partners tend to have less happy marriages.

And it's not like she hasn't dated other guys, I'm not retarded, but I'm just excited that she hasn't given in to the feminism thing. She's independent yet likes to spend time with me.

My point, beyond just bragging, is look at these women you posted about. Old, sassy(bitchy and unfunny) and they complained enough to get into this magazine. They have NOTHING to offer the man they marry and yet a magazine is trying to push them as super desirable.

My dudes, don't fall for it. Don't be cucks. Marry young, have a great job so that you can provide and marry someone who loves you and doesn't see you as something that consistently disappoints. Have kids and do right by your family Be happy.

That's why we lift right? To be HAPPY!

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html

And this old hags want a decent men younger or their age.
Kek.
Remember, this is professional photo with a ton of makeup and edited afterwards.
They look even worse in real life and without make up? Better not look.

That’s not what oldfag means, grandpa

one of the most important things to a successful relationship is wanting the same thing. If you don't share a common goal then there's not much to build off of.

>not representative of 'women' in the real world
every girl i've met in real life had a tinder at one point.

Thanks user, ops pic made it seem like there were 5 women there

I have not spoken to an attractive girl in the last six months. Got denied sex from a fat tinder slut who literally slept next to me in my bed. How do I fix this?

>workplace

Don't shit where you eat.

This is true. Women inherently want stability and leadership from the man even if they say they are an "independent woman."

Tinder is the real world. *most* women act like that on and off tinder.

Just be yourself :)