Could lifting realistically redeem this guy?

Could lifting realistically redeem this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1552583/worlds-first-human-head-transplant-date-is-set-as-terminally-ill-patient-says-i-understand-the-risks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lifting doesn't cure autism or fetal alcohol syndrome.

It would take more than that. A better haircut, getting some sun, and losing the creepstache would also be required. He could reach average status

>getting some sun
why tho? why look like a gypsy

Vitamins, my man.

No, he needs HRT (Head Replacement Therapy)

Mewing will improve his jawline

lifting + plastic surgery

but more than this "money" what he needs.

who is this guy? Does he knows about this meme? this is really fucked up btw ;_;

His face is beyond salvation but yes, he could join a gym and get jacked, that automatically would give him 1.5 extra points, going from a 3 to a 4.5.
He also could get a good haircut and do something with those shitty eyebrows and acne. Here you go, from 3 to 5, now he can get out of "virgin for life" territory if he has some game.

Does that exist?

Newfag here. What's the story behind this pic? I keep seeing it here. Who's this guy anyway? Is he really like that or it's shopped?

He's really like that.
Posted a picture on reddit to be rated, the incel sub took it over and made him their personal hero as to why they can't get woman to lust after them.
He himself deleted all of his posts and account since then.
You should find the old therad when searching for blackopsincel.

>blackopsincel
Meant blackops2cel.

Why would that not be how he actually looks? Have you seen how awful some men have it? Normies just cannot possibly comprehend how bad some guys truly have it. He should just become a murderer or a rapist because his life is completely fucked no matter how hard he tries. Women will never love a man that looks like that. Women are far more shallow than men are. Even if he was swimming in pussy it would all be an illusion anyways because no woman will find him attractive.
I never knew this thanks. That poor kid is so screwed. Meanwhile chad thundercock is slaying pussy with the most minimal effort imaginable. He probably has women approach him begging to fuck.

Major cope

Poor guy. He probably killed himself after that.

He's got a better jawline than most of fit

Like said, the likes of /r9k/ used his picture as an excuse to ever better themselves, because "HURRR [advice] WOULDNT FIX MUH CHIN/EYES/FOREHEAD/whatever SO THERES NO POINT"
Be it getting a haircut, not dressing like shit, being sociable & getting some sun, they just post a picture of this guy and never improve.
Because everyone knows you HAVE to be Chad McThundercock who is flawless in every way.
Because if there's one thing you can't fix, why bother, right?

People are saying you have to be at least 8/10, not At first I didn't believe that, now I'm starting to

Ironically he has a great jaw

I consider myself barely 6/10 after sorting myself out and even I got a GF now.

You sure the problem isn't on your side?

Nobody said go full skin aging cancer mode, a healthy tan will make anyone look more attractive.

There's always the brute force option of plastic surgery - they can even carve your jawbone
But I a good stylist/pr person can boost him immensly :D

Anybody above 4 can get a gf
Difference is you'll be trying hard to get scraps while attractive guys get top quality girls effortlessly

Got my virgin GF with zero effort, and she's easily 7+/10

The fact that you even think like this shows that you're undesirable in more ways that your physique.

>That poor kid is so screwed. Meanwhile chad thundercock is slaying pussy with the most minimal effort imaginable. He probably has women approach him begging to fuck.

Harder, yes.
Impossible? I don't think so.
I saw a manlet get the hottest girl in HS (looked like the blonde one bottome right). Wasn't jacked or anything, but pretty smart.
Lasted some 3-4 months, becasue afterwards she'd rather hook up with a guy that was smaller then her, had some 300lbs on him, acne and crooked theet.
Dont know how he made that happen, since he was neither smart, or wealthy or anything special at all, yet it still happened.
Or she was just weird.

Mewing also cures mental retardation

The guy is legit deformed, bluepill normie advice does not apply to him. He has that kind of face that makes people instinctively want to hurt him because he is actively offensive to the eye, we instinctively intuit his entire existence as WRONG.

Pic related is another example

You're right, my face is what makes me undesirable
I don't know why it's so hard for people to acknowledge that maybe they got lucky in their looks, which is why they have it easy with women, doesn't mean it works for everyone
It's okay to bit have had to work hard for something, just don't pretend you did to save your ego

>just be yourself bro

there's no point in even trying if you aren't 8/10+

Someone give him a normal haircut. Some beard scruff, and a thicker neck.
Not the full on bone changing shops that already exist, but things he can actually change.

Being ugly is much much worse than being short though

>I don't know why it's so hard for people to acknowledge that maybe they got lucky in their looks

Becasue they rather believe it's them then their looks that makes them desirable.
It's better for their self-etseem if they can say that they're a good person that attracts others, then to aknowledge that a lot of that "personality" came from RNG.

Depending on how ugly you are, you can fix it up to a certain degree.
Being short is nonfixable.
And knowing how girls operate you can be forever fucked if you're under a certain threshold.

HAHAHA the best part of this thread is that this pic is shopped he looks way worse in the original

If he got a decent haircut and trimmed his eyebrows he could at least be considered "kinda ugly" rather than his current state of humorously ugly. Getting ripped would make him look silly, but a bit of muscle helps everyone (especially since his neck is long and weird, bigger traps would help that a lot).

yep is the original

Soon.

thesun.co.uk/news/1552583/worlds-first-human-head-transplant-date-is-set-as-terminally-ill-patient-says-i-understand-the-risks/

This isn't fetal alcohol syndrome though
t. medstudent

poor fucker, worshipped by incels. wonder if he knows how often he shows up on autistic forums

it's all about your personality

anyone gonna /plasticsurgerymax/ here?

surgerymaxxing is cope, there's no fucking surgery that can give you H A R M O N Y and H E A L T H, which are the only two legit theories as of 2017 Tbh Tbh

lol

didnt this guy back out some time ago? or is this really happening?

Holy shit how did that happen? What did she do?

She started lifting, took a shower, and then worked on improving her personality.

>didn't fix her orbital vectors
>philtrum to chin ratio still off
>nasion too depressed
>still lacking in horizontal projection
>still asymmetric
>skin is even more pallid and flat
Thanks for proving my point, the only reason she can get away with it is that she's female and men have basically no standards. Her aesthetic equivalent is a curry birdcel srs

This guy is not so bad. He just needs to grow his hair out and lose weight. He has no significantly repulsive features. Hairline is rough but it can be worked around

Lefort surgery which brings your midface forward. It's techially an oral procedure. It's what mewing is based on plus a nose and chin job

You sure that's a lefort? Looks like maxillomandibular advancement to me.

The girl that is.

His face is too fucked on every front. Uneven mouth, bad eye area with very assymetrical eyes.

Serious question, why would you want to bring your midface forward?

She's probably a 5 and only became your girlfriend because she knows Chad would pump and dump her. It's all a cope except the rope.

Tbf personality and attitude is quite malleable. I think it's more about how people perceive you. When Chad makes a joke he's hilarious. When you make a joke the whole room turns silent.

how much this could cost?

That's true, how and what people perceive you to be holds a huge weight in determining whether or not your behavior is acceptable. Life is full of double, triple and quadruple standards, two guys could go around saying the same pickup line and one might get slapped, yelled and yelled at, while the other could get numbers.

That being said you can always work on improving how people perceive you, things like your posture, facial expression, how well you project your voice, your musculature, hairdo and clothing can all play a pretty big role in surface level perceptions of you.

Basically be attractive and your personality is almost always going to be perceived as attractive or interesting in some way.

This is the conclusion I came too. The halo effect of appearance is massive. Improve your appearance and everything else improves

>all that mumbo jumbo
You sound obsessed with this kinda stuff

Yes. If he were fit instead of Mr. Skelly, he'd go from a 2 to a 5. Then, with the right grooming and clothes, I can see him at a strong 6.

Delusional

Why do you say that?

>When Chad makes a joke he's hilarious. When you make a joke the whole room turns silent.

YOU BETTER FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I agree with him. If your face is subhuman, you're screwed. Muscles, grooming, clothes, it's all useless. The only realistic option is plastic surgery.

I wouldn't say so, especially if you live in a warm area where you can wear more muscle-revealing clothes. Yeah genetics can bring your aesthetic value down a whole lot, but by grooming yourself well you can counteract a decent amount of it. At least that's my take on it, anyway

Can go for regular below average people but OP pic is a genetic catastrophe.

>when you manage to get an Alison Brie gf but your child somehow looks like Frollo

she mewed for six months

Yeah fair enough. Though, OP guy looks tall so he isn't just automatically disqualified by 40% of the female population. I'd say the 'well groomed' rule still stands

Woah wtf

I think you're right. Lefort is more focused on the zygotes and the upper jaw not the lower like the MMA is. Either way she literally when from a 3 to an 8. Her quality of life must have skyrocketed

hi guys i know you care about me and will give me a tip thanks

Because a sunken in midface makes you look like a moonman. Your orbitals and zygotes are fucked and never reached their full potential. For the love of god don't let your kids mouth breathe

the goal is to look human

how did they make his eyes so squinty, is there a surgery for hunter eyes?

this guy actually looks good now

Nice try but it's not the same guy. The eyes are really asymmetric looksmaxxing wants change that without surgery

Won't

>gif is you

she looks amazing in her after pictures.

Lifting, good fashion choices (including haircut) and charisma can definitely help. Pic related.

I mean, dude still looks kinda weird, but easy better than before, and women actually find him attractive.

Only downside is he had to see lena dunham naked

From a Jew to a decent human being. Goddamn

If this guy groomed better and dressed well he would be just fine.

you mad? that's incredible results, if true
lifting only not
lifting + face/hair restyling with professional help on how to not look retarded might do the trick

Can anyone give me the gestalt on mewing? I remember reading about it a while back, but it seemed that it was mostly for kids, and all it was was just no mouth breathing, close your jaw and make sure your tongue touches the roof of your mouth.

Is there anymore to it, and can it work for adults?

growth of jaw is not genetic, it occurs due to improper growth throughout childhood from many causes, mostly mouth breathing and tongue posture.

guys this is me do i even have a chance

>easy
>normal
>hard

He is a 1 and could go up to 3 you mean..

Wtf look at child pics, he could become 6-7 with effort

Can you redeem this dick m'lord?

what did they actually do ?
I cant figure out whats different that he looks so much better in the final row

Lifting and personal grooming, yes

Well the picture also let’s you really focus on his bad features, if he cleaned up and wasn’t an awkward fuck he might be alrio

They fixed his ubderbite and chin ,nose and somehow also changed the shape of his eye area.

jfl at you if you're not getting this if you're not a chad