Is there anyone more JUST than Wilhelm the second?

Is there anyone more JUST than Wilhelm the second?

Attached: Kaiser_Wilhelm_II_of_Germany_-_1902.jpg (2431x3508, 779K)

Brendan Fraser

Your dad

Your dad

Ur mum

Not sure why you capitalized it, but during WW1, no, Kaiser Wilhelm was probably the most just. Too bad those Anglos had to destroy Europe.

Your dad

Puyi

Attached: lZNcoOp.png (484x377, 177K)

Kenedy

He was just butthurt he had a little arm

Nicky 2, though he deserved what happened to him, But not his family.

Willy doesn't count. All of his JUST was caused by his own doing.

Franz Josef, on the other hand, now THERE'S a poor SOB.

your mom

Kaiser Franz wasn't very good either, just not as spectacular a disaster as Willy.

*blocks your path*

Attached: ovb.jpg (734x1000, 229K)

nah, just a joke, no one

While I recognize he was a major fuck up I have a bit of a soft spot for willy and I'm just glad he didnt live to see post 1945 germany

Eh, at least when he died he was still the ruler of his empire. It was his son that saw it all fuck up before his eyes.

>Willy: Greetings, Herr Hitler. I’m told you’ve assumed control of my fatherland, the German Empire. I’m afraid I must take exception with this. You see, the German Empire is mine by right of birth and blood. No man but I - descendent of the great Frederick II and champion of the Prussian warrior class - can reign over these lands. Therefore, I politely command you to resign your post as Fuhrer, transfer control of my imperial army back to me and be present in Berlin for my re-entry to the city so you can formalise your complete surrender of power.
>Hitler: No
>Willy: FUCKING NAZI FAGGOT WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO. IM THE FUCKING EMPEROR OF GERMANY, YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY. I HOPE THE ALLIES LYNCH YOU FROM A FUCKING STREETLIGHT YOU FUCKING AUSTRIAN, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2EDA8296-49DF-43BC-A5C9-51D851095C0E.jpg (310x474, 67K)

JUSTav IV of Sweden.
>childhood is a mix of being spoiled by your faggy ouiaboo dad who throws lavish parties and being strictly disciplined by military men
>end up shy and reclusive, spend most of your free time alone in the southern swedish countryside
>dad dies when you're 14
>coronation is embarrasing, shitty weather and your horse is disobedient
>napoleonic wars happen, side with the coalition
>it goes to shit and your holdings in north germany are occupied, but at least you have your faithful russian and british allies to help, right?
>treaty of tilsit
>russia switches sides and attacks you
>the whole of finland is occupied within a year and everyone wants you to make peace
>refuse to give up and try to raise another army
>get arrested and deposed in a coup
>wife leaves you
>new king forbids you from contacting your family in sweden
>spend the rest of your life exiled in switzerland, fucking prostitutes and reading old newspapers from when you were in power
>die alone of some easily preventable disease because you're afraid of doctors

Attached: gustav-iv-adolf.jpg (485x398, 43K)

>you brits are paranoid retard we don't want to shoot you people up only the Japanese
>we've always tried to be your friends unlike those backstabbing French and Russian scum
>Italians and Austrians are gay by the way
Was it autism?

>and reading old newspapers from when you were in power
Holy shit, this is legit the most JUST but also the saddest thing ever.

>spend the rest of your life exiled in switzerland
I can think of far worse places to be exiled.

In that era, there was nobody more JUST than Edward Grey, a stupendous twit who was wrong on just about everything.

most monarchs at that time were pretty JUSTed

Attached: tfw youre spared nothing in this life.jpg (616x772, 54K)

>Doesn't realize where we are

Attached: 1521514561283.png (945x610, 666K)

Was it autism?

Attached: wwdfs.png (995x701, 610K)

>Any Napoleon other than the first one
>Louis XVI
>James Stuart the Jacobite claimant "James VIII & III"

Yes, but Willy didn't see his brother get executed by revolutionaries in a foreign land, his son kill himself in the midst of a court scandal, his wife get assassinated by an anarchist just looking for a royal to kill, or have his heir get assassinated by his hated enemy.

Franz Josef had a hard life even without any of Austria-Hungary's failings taken into account.

Didn't he also get gonherrea (a completely incurable disease at the time) while he was leading some military campaign when he was still relatively young? "A World Undone" mentions this.

He lived to see Germany get revenge on France, while dying before the war turned sour for the Germans. I guess he got his happy ending!

That's true. He had a huge map in his cabin and he would obsessively follow news reports so he could map the movements of WW2 German armies with pins. Since he died in early 1941, he probably died thinking that Germany was going to win.

At least he died believing Germany would dominate Europe. Von Moltke lived to see its rise, fall, rise again, and destruction.

Wait, fuck, I meant von Mackensen

Gotta admit he grew some balls while he was stuck in exile.

>Nice job you did with MY army. Now give it back.

>Any Napoleon other than the first one

wut, Napoleon is one of the most famous cases of being JUSTed in history

whoosh

What's going on here boyos.

Attached: napoleon-iii-9420342-1-402.jpg (300x300, 15K)