How to stop knee click

>playing rugby
>did a weird fall/squat thing
>loud pop crunch sound + knee weird feeling
>no swelling but go to doc to be sure
>doc says it's nothing serious after moving it around and to just rest and ice for a few weeks
>pain goes away completely in week, full ROM now can body weight squat fine
>take another week off just in case
>knee clicks often with no pain

fuck what did i do? is there a way to stop the clicking? can't be a good thing if it started clicking after i injured it

>play a full contact sport
>cry about getting injured
man up, pussy

You should simply stop moving your knee or bending your legs at all.

Now, sauce?

im not retarded enough to get back into playing sports or doing lower body lifts until my injury is healed

i play rugby for fun but compete in wrestling for my uni. a lot of the team members had injuries that wouldve healed in time but they fucked them up worse by not waiting for it heal. i'd also loose scholarships bux if i'm not on the team

No clue op but wanted to know about knee supplements

Anyone know if glucosamine works

I have a click everytime I move my knee full range of motion. I think its due to losing cartilage in the knee. Knee replacements may be in our futures bruh.

Joint support supplements exist, but it's more to keep them healthy to prevent injury
Not sure what the science says about them aiding in the repair process. Can't compare it to a shot of cortisone.

You injure it before

flanker here
me and rugby bros have that knee click shit
just get over it. we are fucked but rugby is the shit bro

If it's just 1 loud click its a small meniscus tear. Osteoarthritis sounds like its grinding

Is it causing pain locking or anything fucked up? Says online if it's not giving pain it's good

nope. i dont even know what caused the injury, one day felt like a cramp on the outside of the knee. twisted it, clicked and pain went away

from time to time happens but is like making your fingers crack

It's more like clicking every now and then

Should i get imaging or some shit

youre new to rugby arent you

Jesus fuck that delicious phat ass.

It's a torn ligament. I was in a motorcycle accident and had to have my ACL replaced, joint tissue removed, and my MCL(?) Removed. Ortho said the clicking will be permanent since generally the tissue doesn't self repair well. Damage is accumulative so he said mitigate it by doing leg exercises.

Fuck me i play rugby for fun I compete in hockey
Wouldn't that hurt/restrict ROM?

is that you? lemme smell your stinky post match asshole

My knees snap almost everytime I squat, and I think it's because I haven't warmed up enough. Very rarely do I feel anything that I should in my knees.

BRRRRRRRRRFSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not sure. I've never had any pain in my knees but at the start of every workout when I squat down to stretch they would loudly click.

Then wouldn't make a sound for the rest of the day. Assuming it's just a build up .