It's an user finds the gym completely empty...

>it's an user finds the gym completely empty, so he does shirtless military press while listening to The Moonlight Sonata episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntT2VemnVV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>its an user eats in the dark after a late night workout episode again

My father owns a gym.

Training there on Sunday afternoons when it's closed, just me and a couple of the fellas working there, shirtless, barefoot, listening to stuff like Hokuto no Ken's or Dragonball's openings with the volume cranked up to eleven, or on the contrary in religious silence, is one of the most fun things in my life right now, no joke.

>not having this
JUST

>tfw autism so strong that you sync your reps to Beethoven's Fifth

Gym was so empty last night, it was marvelous.

Listened to my music on full blast and could sing along in the mirror and shit. Always get the best lifts in when the gym's dead empty

>it's an user injuries himself again episode
jesus fucking christ

>it’s an “user has a home gym, so he warms up by aggressively playing the drums for fifteen minutes” episode

comfy af

>gym packed as fuck yesterday afternoon
>pretty big dude benching 2.5 pl8 could ask anyone in the gym for a spot, but he asks me, even though I'm DYEL as fuck
>because I'm DYEL as fuck, no one has ever asked me for a spot
>he actually needs the spot on his last rep, I try to do my best to just stabilize the bar as he pushes it up
>he finishes his set and smiles and thanks me

I think I made a friend, Veeky Forums :3

You did good. You have no idea how many people have not a single clue about spotting, either jerking the bar away from you from the first rep or not helping when you're guillotining yourself.

A good spotter is the most precious of treasures

Bumbing an epic thread.

>it's an user cries himself to sleep episode

>the only other people are non native dyels doing curls
>the olympic platform is all yours for the taking
was a very nice day at the gym today brehs

>early morning at the gym
>garbage normie music fucking blasting
Very distracting

If a gym started playing exclusively Norse chants, devine liturgy and mongolian throat singing, I would pay a thousand dollars a month to lift there.

imagine youtube.com/watch?v=ntT2VemnVV8

>listening to anime music

Topkek dyel.

those are normie stuff, happens plenty
by chance italian? i want to join

nice

Hoping I will have a similar experience here shortly. I think most normies are at Halloween parties tonight.

Why yes, fratema. Italiano.
Lombardia

i live in a small ish town, sometimes the gym i go to is unlocked after close and i get the whole place to myself, take a shower after my work out and just walk around for a bit free ballin it...feels good man