/MMG/ -Militant Manlet General

Welcome to Militant Manlet General Brothers!

Here we discus the best ways to defeat the wretched longmen and ways to escape the pit

>How do I escape the pit
Escaping the pit is a dream for every manlet and there are several ways to do so.
1. Form ladders with the bodies of your brothers
2. Lure a longman down into the pit. Have one manlet grow his hair out and squat everyday. Eventually he will look feminine enough to entice a longman down, when he gets there take him as hostage and deny him protein until your demands are meet.
3. Mix the pit grease with protein powder to create a sticky substance and put this all over your body. Crawl out like spiderman

>Longmen: what is their weakness?
Longmen do not have any form of brotherhood and will betray each other for females. Use this to your advantage, sow discontent between longmen and their women, offer rumors for protein bars. Their lack of brotherhood could prove to be a problem if you plan on capturing one, they might look at this as less competition.

REMEMBER: Longmen judge other men based upon the opinions of females, this alone proves they are unfit to rule the gym

>Ways to infiltrate longmen?
Here brothers-amazon.com/slp/height-increasing-shoes/oajx7zg3vgzv2er

ABOVE ALL ELSE, DO NOT LET THE LONGMEN FIND OUT ABOUT THE TUNNELS

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/slp/height-increasing-shoes/oajx7zg3vgzv2er
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tall fags BTFO

i hope this is a pasta

I'm 5'7'' and 22 years old. What are the chances of growing another 3 inches for me?

LMAO this is genius!

Longmen aaaahahahhaha

Brother your are asking how to join the ranks of the longmen?!?! HERESY

Pretty much zero.

Estrogen blockers may let you eek out another inch if your growth plates haven't closed.

You just changed the world OP. Down with the longmen

WE HAVE BEEN UNDER THE RULE OF THESE TYRANTS FOR TOO LONG

DOWN WITH THE LONGMEN

jooooiiiinnnn uuuuuuuuuussss

HELLO FELLOW MANLET SCUM....BROTHERS I MEAN BROTHERS, I AM ALSO A MANLET.

WHAT ARE THESE TUNNELS WE SPEAK OF?

FULFILL THE PROPHECY. TAKE UP THE ALPHA DESTINY

FUCK
MANLETS

Brother, we have been working on them for months, you should really be up on things
Your days are numbered longmen

Fuck Giraffes

REEEEEEEEVENGE

Take the Path of Alexander the Great

What is a manlet anymore
I think it’s under 6’0 but many think more

>longmen, when will they learn?

Another weakness of longmen, they always up the manlet cut off to hold power but create more manlets. Our numbers have grown large enough to fight back.
THE TUNNELS WILL BE USED SOON BROTHERS

this thread is funny as shit

Anything under 6'5" (my height) is a manlet

6-0, 175 lbs, as great as it sounds. Suck it, manlet scum

Nice try manlet scum. Its set in stone that 6.0" is the official cutoff for the pit. A common tactic used by manlet intelligence to sow dissent. Now get back to digging dwarf

You sound like a manlet sympathizer.

You'll be the first one hanged on the day of the rope.

anything under my height (6'10) is a manlet, manlet

>the absolute state of longmen

I love you man, thank you for this!

LONGMEN GET OUT!
LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW!

For too long the longmen have ruled over us with impunity, that changes today

The fire rises

I'm 18 and just 6'
How can I grow more? I don't want to be a king of manlets all my life

Wannabe longmen are not welcome in the MMG

I'm 5'11

I am rejected from the long men society, but will the manlets accept me into their ranks? Will you hail me as king?

I'm here mainly to laugh at you, fucking dwarves

>tfw not tall enough to be a longman and not short enough to be respected in the manlet pit
what the fuck am i

no. we are like the biracial children of the world. neither will accept us.

lol biracials are glorified in modern society just look at logic

we are adrift and alone in our struggles anons

FUCKING LONGMEN
ENOUGH

Nonsense, 5'11 manlets are brothers just the same as 5'6 manlets. 5'11 manlets can easily infiltrate longmen society to disrupt it.

>be 6'
>longmen will never take me in as one of their own
>manlets shun me in a mix of anger and envy
>doomed to walk the earth alone, picking up ever increasingly heavier objects

lol we dont want to be associated with you manlets

if i can infiltrate longmen society what makes you think i'm coming back to the pit?

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A MANLET

Haha you fool, dont you know longmen have daily shoe inspections for risers? You wouldnt last a day

don't listen to his propaganda 5'11 brother. we are better than them. we have the option to live along side the longmen in peace. we must be always on our toes and always alert of being exposed, but a normal life is possible for us. leave them behind. step out of the pit.

Too bad, your longmen "friends" will raise the height requirment to keep the competition for stacies low, then you will be back in the pit
>longmanrubbinghamds.jpeg
Getting a little fearful of manlets joining forces longman?

Didnt you hear? Manlet cut off is now 6'1

What do I have to do to help the cause if I'm a repentant longman? When the height war happens, I want to be on the right side of history, the side of equality, tolerance, and brotherhood, not the side of fascism, oppression, and inequality. I want to finally live in a post-longmen world of peace.

CVCK

>implying the MMG wants tolerance or equality
As I stated in the op, longmen base their opinions on men from what women think. They are not true rulers or leaders and we cannot live side by side with them, at the very least they would be second class gym goers

Typical longman, no loyalty to his brothers and wants to switch sides as soon as there is a change in the winds

>longmen

Longies will never recover

Tallies will burn

The longmen is immune to all arguments, but call him a Skelly, and he jumped back, eyes wide. "I've been found out!"

The manlets will one day take back power from these tyrants.

How can we perform terror assassinations against Longmen?

Just gonna post a couple of dank memes/1

/2
that's it

>.>

Remain in your natural place, manlets. In your subterranean lairs you are protected from the lashing tongues and deceptive manner of the Stacies. It is our burden to bear.

The Longmen do this to protect you, we do not require your gratitude, only your understanding.

Don't fraternize with these scum. Let them swim in their shit pits. It was in the pit they were born and it is in the pit they will die.

Ah yes, the LIDF has shown up
Day of the tunnel soon longman, day of the tunnel soon.....tick tock tick tock

>Day of the tunnel

W-what do they mean by this? This is just an urban legend right?...

it's done.

>tfw actually 6'9"

Hello Longmen.

The manlets are trying to destroy our ranks. I am 5'11 and, a few years ago, was considered upon your brotherhood. The manlets pressure you to raise the limit every year to add more and more to their army. You must lower the limit and let us 5'11 back in. Please. Let us out of here. Fucking please. They dig tunnels all day and none of us are small enough to fit. I miss my life topside.

>amazon.com/slp/height-increasing-shoes/oajx7zg3vgzv2er
>elevates me 3 inches
5feet6inch is still manlet isn it?

Your time is coming lanky, better enjoy it while you still can

You really think they will let you back up brother? BWHAHAHAHAHA.....oh wait you are serious arent you? Get back to digging "king"

Rattle rattle lanket.....the digging never stops

>This is just an urban legend right?
Shure thing, noone is even thinking about 1,65m high ceilings...

5'9 here brothers.

Is there space for me within your ranks?

Of course, welcome brother
Down with the longmen

We will put an end to their tyranny

The day of the tunnel is approaching, gather the barbell spears and plate shields.

>tfw 4’11
Even my manlet fellows shun me occasionally, tolerance my ass, but I shall prove my worth to them by posing as a longman hatchling and stealing valuable intel for my brethren in the pit.

> 4’11
Dude you’re not a manlet you’re past midget cutoff

You are a worthy agent for the cause.
Strength brother, you must have strength.

if his growth plates hadn't closed, he wouldn't be 5'7 at 21; on average, they close by 16

you give hope to the manlets op... DOWN WITH LONGMEN

>4’11
I know that feel, I am not much larger and have verry short legs.
>mfw can not buy adult pants
>mfw can not ride most bikes
>mfw can not ride pretty much all motorcycles

Manlet (5'6") here and I think that you are retarded, OP. Why do you want to praise your weakness instead of destroying it?

>tfw ur a longman

>hello my fellow manlets

know your place in the pit manlets

Why can't there be peace between the manlets and the longmen? We have a common enemy.

You had a millennia to raise the manlets from the depths of the mighty pit. Now that manlets are organizing you broker for peace? Victory may come swifter than I thought brothers if this is our opposiotion.
COWARD LONGMEN

I'm really 5'6", you moron.

You are foolish manlets
We have enslaved the 5’11s to construct a manlet dome to keep you out of the gym

THIS IS THE SHIT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. Also if a single inch can decide between manlet and longman, so can a single one between manlet and dwarf. I pride myself in not being the latter so fuk u for mentioning it #triggered

I shall do my best. If I dont return by sundown, I might still be suckling some lankwomen teats to keep up my facade KEK

My condolences and sympathy. I myself am pretty proportionate (if ever even slightly longlegged) though, so I can deal well with most problems of the like.

>I might still be suckling some lankwomen teats to keep up my facade
what a noble sacrifice for our cause, must be hard :^)

When the Day of the Tunnel arrives, justice shall be served to the arrogant longmen.

The pit grease will suffocate their oesophagi.

Our barbells shall shatter their bones with ease, their disproportionate and unsupported skeletal systems no match for our low centres of gravity.

And when the sun rises and the gym is rebuilt, their backs shall ache from the 1.65m high ceiling forevermore.

Brother, delet this immediately. Longmen lurk on this forum and they cannot know of the tunnels or all hope will be lost.