QTDDTOT

Curious. What do y'all have for cheat day when it finally rolls around?

3 month cut is about to end. I need some cheatspiration

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
leafly.com/news/health/smoking-marijuana-before-or-after-surgery
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987706001034
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>QTDDTOT

Do you lose more weight when it's colder?

Chili.
Homemade chili.

Well, your body has to work extra to get you warm, so yes.

Question: What's up with that whole salt thing? Is this healthy or not?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on all these meme threads I've seen lately on Veeky Forums?
In particular

>sips
>veganism
>fasting
>nofap
>wristlets/chinlets

It's healthy in moderation. Too little of it is just as unhealthy as too much.

Makes you hold water. So it can deceive you when you step on the scale and depending on your goal, give you false motivation or demotivation. That's about it I think.

OP here. Share that there recipe. If you'd be so kind :)

Yo, i get super fucking much pain in my left tricep doing ab rolls. I just started doing ab rolls and i don't know why. The pain comes when i am at the point of return and it is stinging, fast and short pain. Help me out please.

Is that even really a cheat meal though? You put tomatoes, beef (should be lean), peppers/mushrooms, and beans in it.

It seems like it should be, but everything in it is pretty low calories.

Pizza, deep dish, bbq base, stuffed crust, shit loads of toppings and because I prefer papa johns a bunch of the garlic butter dips

just had nutella, peanut butter and banana sammiches,already want to die,fuck cheat days

Can't go wrong doing it once every 3 months. Hell, just once a month a fine.

Of course papa John's. Man. Those dips are legendary mate.

Tell us your ideal cheat dude. I wanna hear it. I'm not chilli guy btw.

So many choices. How the fuck am I suppose to make a choice?

just had it 2nd time this week,last time i cheated was over 3months ago tho,feel like shit now

Started watching prep meal videos and nutrition, why nobody talks about fruits?

is 3x5 for strength only or can i gain mass by doing 3x5 bench,ohp,deadlift,squats...following ppl twice a week

Organic whey > normal whey right?

Fat sandwich. Or beer

My guess is that its exam period so most of the students of Veeky Forums are shitposting while studying

Bruh, PB&Banana Sammich is a healthy meal, Adding nutella is something you deserve every now and then.

both
:)))

i know,i have it often,but i dont really eat shit sugar and now i added too much nutella ..

Honestly you're fine man. You'll be back on track by next week. IF you get your act together now and hold off on the cheats. Remember, to me at least, waiting for cheat day, the tension that builds... Part of what makes the actual cheat day so special mate.

That looks good. What's the meat underneath?

Looks like cheesesteak. Not sure though. There a bunch of different kinds of them. Pic related is the menu from the place that originally started selling them. They're sold all over New Brunswick NJ where Rutgers is located.

There's actually more than what's listed there. That's probably about half the menu

I have one or two nice calorie dense IPAs since I dont drink at all during cuts.

Got a job and it makes me work 2 days off 4 days on, currently doing a PHUL ULxULxx, instead of 2 days rest can i make it 1 day? so that it will rotate with my job schedule so that i go to the gym on my off work days? here is my program although i changed up some things

Because they're largely just sugar/carb bombs and you can get more/better nutrition from vegetables.

I really need help Veeky Forums, someone please take the time to read or skim this
I'm getting desperate

Started lifting in May, SL 5x5 with the bar.
Went from 72kg (158lbs) -> 92kg (202lbs)

My problem is energy. Squats knock me out every workout.

Stats:
Bodyweight: 92kg / 202lbs
Height: 183cm / 6 feet

Squat: 105kg / 230lbs
DL: 110kg / 240lbs
OHP: 57kg / 125lbs
Bench: 80kg / 175lbs
Row: 60kg / 130lbs

I get blackouts / see stars / suddenly feel weak and vomit sometimes.
It ruined many workouts.

My DL is weak and I've been stagnating on OHP because I don't have any energy left.
When I get under the bar my feet feel like collapsing, laying down and sleeping.

I sleep a lot (7-8h+), but since I quit GOMAD I just don't have any fucking energy.

Current daily intake is around 3500-4000kcal.

I'm already taking 200mg of Modafinil, 200mg of caffeine, Vitamin D, Fish oil, B-Supps. Bloodwork came back excellent, a little low T though.

Should I just fucking bulk harder?
Barely any of my clothes fit anymore.

When I did GOMAD I had so much vigor. Now I'm drowsy all the time.

Thanks

SIps are good
Veganism is shit
Intermittent fasting is actually good for muscle growth from the little i have heard, research it yourself
Nofap is a meme made by beta redditors in a hope that they can magically become alpha with no long term hard work or dedication
As for wristlets and chinlets it can be a real thing to have a recessed chin or small wrists but it has been blown out of proportion

I’ll have a homemade pizza with a reasonable crust but not having to weigh and measure the cheese and other toppings.

I've done homemade pizza. It somehow tastes better when u make it yourself. I used to do stuffed crust. Folding over the crusts over thin cheddar sticks. Good stuff. Go-to toppings? I like anchovy and pepperoni. And hawaiian.

Nofap is a meme but fapping less,like once a week is far from a meme,much more energy and focus

Damn, never done a stuffed crust, but I’m also not American if you catch my drift.
Definitely something I’ll consider trying.

In terms of toppings, you can never go wrong with pepperoni.
I like making one with potatoes and goat cheese, no tomato sauce.
Also four-cheese.
I pretty much alternate between those three.

I don't even diet. Everyday is cheat day so much so that I almost hate pizza now or most pizza.

My favorite thing to make and eat now is probably brisket. And then to make butterful grilled cheese sandwhiches with fried onions and brisket in the grilled cheese. With tomato soup. Garlic and parmasean crusted grilled cheese bread with chedder and mozza.

Here are more pics from a few days ago.

Can I afford to bulk more? This low energy shit is driving me crazy

My relatives told me I should cut down on the food and that I start to look fat in clothes.

NOFAP is not a meme.
When I relapse on NOFAP, I feel sick, skip my workouts all together and sleep 12 hours.

When I have a good streak, I feel so much better. Once a week is too much, that's when the benefits start

Imma need some fucking feedback on this nobody in real life is telling me anything worthwhile

My grandmother flat out told me I'm getting too fat

Should I bulk at 4000kcal+ or step it down a notch?
I just want some energy to progress on 5x5, GOMAD was so good for this

I don't know what to think anymore

Why the fuck is there no pdf of 5/3/1 Forever around?

Id just stop squatting lol

You're not a powerlifter

Switch to 3x5 ffs

In what world is 3500-4000 kcal "low energy"? What do you think your TDEE is and why?
And no I would not recommend that you bulk more. If you can't progress more on 5x5 then try something else

Am I lean enough to start a lean bulk or should I just continue cutting?

Fuck forgot pic
Am I lean enough to start a lean bulk or should I just continue cutting?

That's what I'm saying bro. Some of the amounts people eat in here are crazy.

4000kcal is NOT low energy, that's why I'm asking why I'm still so fucking tired.

4000 comes from 200lbs*20, weight in lbs times 20, rule of thumb for bulking diet.

My goal was to do 5x5 until I hit around 130kg on my squat.

But I feel physically ill after my squat sets and stall on my other lifts.

Does muscle soreness = muscle growth?
Does no muscle soreness = no muscle growth?

You're thrusting your rib cage.

You're not trying to date your grandmother.

You look DYEL.

Why are you wearing your pants so low?

Fair enough. I misunderstood you since energy have multiple meanings

I've don't recall hearing about the "weight in lbs times 20, rule of thumb for bulking diet" before. It should be pretty obvious to everyone that it's not a very good rule unless you specify which people should use it. Bf% should very much be taken into account when planning your daily kcal intake. Here's a good link for you newfriend: tdeecalculator.net/

Also you should probably come to terms with that you either must accept that your plan just doesn't work out or you could just keep bulking hard and become a fat tub of lard. Depends on your goals and if you don't mind being fat then peace be with it

Now that's why I'm talking about.
I love brutal honesty, keep it coming.

That's my normal standing stance, if I let my chest drop my head moves forward and hips go back. I squeeze my glutes to hide Lordosis from years of hunching and video games.

I've always been a addict to pasta growing up. Any kind whether it's homemade spaghetti or mac n cheese is my favorite chest meal.

>mfw I still deny myself it usually cause I know I have problems controlling myself with pasta

>You're not trying to date your grandmother.
Or am I?

*cheat meal

Wtf autocorrect

Not really.

I was actually highly considering going nuts on some homemade mac n cheese. Man. Im the same desu. Ever since young. A bottomless pit when faced with pasta

No to both. Soreness is the result of unfamiliar work done too hard.

food + rest + stimulus = gains

Fix your head forward posture. Don't fuck up the rest of your body to compensate.

Stretch/release sternoclidomastoid muscles and pec minor.

Look into the Alexander semi-supine position as well.

moar of her, less of him

I know man. Crack n cheese is the best. Fry up some kabasa in a skillet and toss it in and it's amazing.

And will make you fat as fuck lol

3x5 squats

Life changing simple mac and cheese:

1 lb cooked pasta, drain and reserve a cup of cooking liquid, add 1 lb melting cheese (mozarella, cheddar, fontina, etc.) and 1/2 cup of cooking liquid. Stir to combine. Add more water if it's too thick.

Shit's fucking unreal.

I may just eat back months of progress via pure mac n cheeeseee.

Seems fine for a lean bulk

you'll probably end up cutting after your bulk anyway so dont stress too much

Working out seems to be the only thing keeping me sane. Doing full body 3 times a week and I feel horrid every rest day. Workout days just I can just look forward to the workout itself and then be pumped until soundly falling asleep, on rest days I tend to get get depression episodes like I had before I started working out. What other sports should I lace into my week in order to not minimize gainz, but at the same time could do some physical activities. As I've said in other thread I'm considering MMA, but after reading up what it does to your face, I feel like I might want to pass on that, so I need some other cardio thing. HIIT running is kind of out of the question cause I don't have winter gear and I don't have a place where I can run.

Im supposed to have gyno surgery either in the 11th or 28th of the next month but this last week I've smoked weed like 3-4 times, not much but I've smoked like three-four tokes each time

am I fucking something up? heard it can mess up scarring

>1/2 cup of cooking liquid

Wtf are you even saying

You cook pasta in water (i.e. "cooking liquid"). When you drain the pasta, save some of the water and put 1/2 cup back in the pot with the pasta. Then add the (shredded obviously) cheese.

You'll probably not want to actually go to the hospital high, but you should be fine.

leafly.com/news/health/smoking-marijuana-before-or-after-surgery

Magnesium for depression. Protein helps absorption.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987706001034

Maybe lithium orotate for mood stability as well.

Nah, I've only did it 4 times in this past 4 years since I quit

I'm not a regular stoner or anything

just wondering if this few times would affect scarring or anesthesia like i've read

Thanks, but I already take like up to 800mg of magnesium a day. Right now I'm mostly looking for more activities to do I guess..

Any thoughts on the follwing?
>mon-lift then airdyne
>tue- chest then jog
>wed- lift then airdyne
>thu- no lift, just run
>fri- lift then airdyne
>sat- no lift, run
>sun- lift then airdyne

its a 5 day lifting split, cardio has ALWAYS been a struggle for me since highschool, I need to beat it and this is what I'm doing. Is this sustainable?

Why not pick something you enjoy?

If cardio is a struggle, maybe try Judo or MMA so you don't need to do so much cardio.

Not everyone needs to run a

got put on a 6 day week schedule, 4 days on 2 off, wanna make my routine fit with it, would ULxULxrepeat be too much now? instead of having and extra days rest or am i over reacting and should be fine?

less rest = less recovery = less gains + faster end of progress on the program

depends, 4x lifting per week can work if youre at intermediate stage
Personally, I'm doing 5x week and doing fine, with linear progression so in the 4th week of every month I have a deload where I perform the least amount of reps, sets and weight of the whole month allowing me to recover and re-start

but it all depends on the individual, its genetics, diet, sleep, stress, mindset, etc.

>I'm literally retarded

I live in the middle of nowhere and the only gym near me is Planet Fitness. They have no benches or squat racks, just smith machines and regular machines. Can I still get big here?

post your body if you think any program more than 3 days is shit.

did I misread anything?
because you're retarded like the other user mention if you think you can't lift more than 3x a week, I used to believe the same until I did more research on the subject

Im on a cut and my lifts have stayed where they are for awhile, think i have another 5-10 lbs to go, i get plenty of sleep though, il try out ULxULx i guess, its doubtful removing an additional day of rest would have a large impact

So if I'm counting calories, does it make a difference if I make a daily or a weekly goal? Like if I do 1500 daily could I just do a weekly goal of 10500? It sounds stupid, I know, but it just crossed my mind after eating a huge ass hamburger and was thinking of just eating light tomorrow to compensate for it.

How do I improve cardio?
Asthmatic so it’s hard, can only run like 30 minutes with breaks in between

Does getting fatter shrink your dick? I had a nice 6 incher and since i started gaining weight my erections arent as powerful as before

if youre cutting stick to what youre doing
you're literally upping volume while your muscles are begging to be fed, bruh the fuck.

No
In fact some times it gets bigger

Wait I misread I thought you were cutting
Maybe

but muh 6 day week, having both work and gym off schedule would drive me mad

How much of a box of uncooked pasta makes 1 pound of cooked?

1 pound of dry pasta, cooked.

Sorry.

Reminder that cheat days are not only damaging to a diet but are awful for willpower and will make you crack at other unscheduled times

If you want to diet do it properly it's not that damn hard faggots

I dont know how much weight you've been putting on, but if youre becoming a fatfuck, then your heart is working a lot harder to sustain your body mass, meaning its more difficult to send blood to your dick

my mate lost a lot of weight recently and gained a half inch of extra cock that was hidden under fat. Pretty neat

Reminder that regular scheduled refeeds help improve both mood and performance, enabling you to cut harder, longer and avoid looking like an obsessive fuck when out with your friends. Calling them "cheat days" or "cheat meals" does not negate this.

Binging on pizza =/= refeed

K thanks,it sounds awesome.i like Mac n cheese but that powdered cheese has some dubious ingredients in it not to mention 1/4 cup of BUTTER FOR FUCK SAKES

I know, but being able to walk/run is so important and functional, I can't justify neglecting it. I was at a point before where I would get shin splints from just walking, made school torture. funny thing is, I wasn't even overweight, I was relatively fit.

Not for optimal results unless your training days are the days with higher calories. You don't want to overfeed one day and underfeed the next unless you've planned it for a reason because you might for this example add needless fat on the overfeed day and under recover on the underfeed day if you're not careful

Prolly won't make a huge difference if done sensibly

Im like 10kg overweight but lost 1kg in the last week or so, guess imma star cuttin

Not really. You'll get a bit of development but you can forget about strength gains entirely.

Machines are nice as accessory/bodybuilding movements when used in conjunction with the compounds and other free weight shit but they're extremely limited. You're legit better off doing a calisthenics routine, or better yet, build your own home gym

>twice a week each muscle group is too little rest.l
Never give advice here again