Women don’t care about looks bro

>women don’t care about looks bro
nyti.ms/2vUKDjw

Where the fuck do you think you are?
You’re preaching to the choir on this board

Actually half of the posts here are total COPE.

"My boyfriend's getting fat. I feel the need to passive-aggressively air our dirty laundry so that he finds out that it's bothering me from a national news source instead of in private."

i bet all the comments support her lel

>facebook comments
Almost the same tier as youtube comments

bitch lasagna

>ISIS expands recruitment standards
Kill the infidels and you too can have 74 2D virgins for all eternity

dont you fat fucks call it double standard and hypocrisy

>yaaaassss
>preach!

fuck

>uhoh girlfriend is starting to act distant
>better act even MORE silly and lovey dovey, that will win her back

I hate this rise in the past few years of bad people speaking frankly about their inhibitions and detestable views and expecting us to accept them as the unrefined lard that they are, rather than challenge themselves to a path of personal betterment.

It's an incredibly feminine writing style which seeks affirmation to soothe a bruised ego. Rather than talk about ideas, the writers choose to talk about feelings as though we're their confidants.

In essence, it's tumblr's take on reddit's DAE cringe.

We do need to collect, curate and classify these SJW rhetorical tricks.

>all women (literally a half of earth's population) think the same way

I have a theory that the Western world exists for mediocre white women to feel self-important and use the State's monopoly on power to efface and humiliate us. The Western whore is the most repugnant, self-entitled, self-righteous and obnoxious creature on this Earth. They hide behind abuse, ad hominem and mockery to discredit argument and use the State to enforce their views with dissenting views labelled misogynistic, regardless of truth.

Since when has man or woman unrefined been worthy of worship? Look at all those disgusting whores trying to normalise gluttony and sloth. A sad result of postmodernism which holds that a 5 year old's finger painting is equal to Michelangelo.

yeah its in their nature, just like all black widow spiders eat the guy who fucked them.

women are social creatures and conform to social standards readily. If women were known for critical thinking and dissenting opinion, they'd have been the ones to win all the Nobel prizes, make scientific discoveries and all that jazz, not man.

Nice antiscientific, anti-evolution whiteknighting tho cuck.

Good post. I fucking hate the majority of women so much, they are such dumb whores who need validation from everyone for whatever little thing they do.

I wonder how many women rejected you miserable faggots

>Nice antiscientific, anti-evolution whiteknighting tho cuck.
Oh god the cringe
I bet you watch Rick and Morty too

Rick and Morty is an incredibly well written TV show. It is able to induce both laughter and moments of quiet reflection. To suggest that enjoying the work of a team of talented, hard working creative individuals is "cringe worthy" is to out oneself as an immature snob, with an IQ

It's so funny

Everyone who gets shredded gets immediate attention from women en mass

And betas insist up and down that women don't care about the things we all know they care about out of pure delusion

I don't know if it makes me angry or sad

>Everyone who gets shredded gets immediate attention from women en mass

True. But what betas want is a life partner.

Muscularity actually makes you less desirable as a husband than an average physique.

Therefore, the beta is correct and the meathead is proven to be thick as shit. Every time.

>pic
What is wrong with his arm

Your theory is stupid.
Western women are a business and government dependent debtslave race of breeding sows who're taught by media and academia to hate society themselves and children.
Also that raping men and using us as semen and money dispensers is correct.

There's a reason why feminists and certain groups heavily push to silence any form of male reproductive rights and criminalizing women who impregnate themselves through deception and the general mindless sex is good when it's chad or gay but bad when it is heteronormative and there will be any form of heterosexual family unit that is not one they deem as correct.

It's a scam to talk women into slavery

>Muscularity actually makes you less desirable as a husband than an average physique.
lol

>Muscularity actually makes you less desirable as a husband than an average physique.
>Therefore, the beta is correct and the meathead is proven to be thick as shit. Every time.

Cope of the year, lads.

Lol, these people champion sexual freedom but completely invalidate male preferences. It is immoral for him to not be attracted to someone who he doesn't find attractive.

Fucking this. This is the thing that pisses me off about it. We don't get to choose who we're attracted to, yet in their eyes we're obligated to be attracted to a 400 lb sow with a shit personality.

That makes me legit angry. I hope the guy dumped his fat lard-partner.

the normalfaggotry on display here is the leviathan

Aw geez, that's so perfect awww geez

>if...then
I hope you realize that the nobel peace prize awards, much like grammys and Emmys, are full of politics and never truly recognize anyone without bribery and bias.

Gonna use this for my tinder bio kek

Caring about your girlfriend's weight is sexist though.

Women *on average* don't care about looks *nearly as much as men*.

300lbs hamwhale detected

Only faggots workout to attract girls.