>gym manager comes up to me
>'hey dude could I talk to you outside for a minute? '
>step outside with him
>'we've had a complaint about the way you smell'
>says some other bullshit about being paleo, IDK I wasnt really listening
>gives me free deodorant
>I say 'uh thanks...' and go back inside
>literally never been told I have bad bo before in my life
>kind of weirded out but not really that annoyed, just wanna get on with workout
>gf asks what happened, tell her
>she goes into rage mode and runs off to pick a fight with the manager
>it was just this one Jewish wench that insisted I smelt
>didn't even get to have a full workout because gf won't calm down about it

Has this ever happened to anyone else before? I have good hygiene, I shower everyday and eat clean. I've never had someone tell me that I smell bad before and my gf insists that I don't even smell bad when I get home from work (I labour in the California sun all day).

What the fuck bros. I recently moved to USA from Australian, is it normal for people to get all uppity about the way you smell in a gym in LA?

man you just encountered a special breed of retarded cow.

What part of LA? I've run into some Indians (dot not feather) who fucking reek. I just go do some other stuff.

San Fernando valley

He's not asking if other people smell at the gym you turd.

I once had a workout bro who smelled so bad I wanted to throw up on the spot. But I didn't say anything.

there are lots of stealthy stinkers in the gym who have month old gym clothes and often first person in view gets blamed for them.

if you smell I will call you out on it...

Well yeah, people go to the gym to get sweaty. I don't know why it's a big deal for people to even smell in the gym. People from LA are just fucking retarded I guess.

Maybe you once let out a vicious fart while that cunt passed by and she thought you were just stinking like that all the time? Dunno man. Who cares, you got a free deodorant!

just more jewish tricks

bitch might be jelly, if your gf says you're fine you're probably alright.

AUSTRALIANS CONFIRMED FOR STINKING

GO SHOWER YOU STINKY AUSSIE

I left the deodorant there lol

>get told you smell by a Jew in LA and not doing anything you can to make yourself smell worse to upset more kikes

sweat on a clean person doesn't smell - when its fresh, and they haven't been eating stinky foods.
normal skin bacteria cause BO by digesting the sweat, so the person hasn't washed in a while, hasn't changed their gym clothes, or there is another reason for stinking other than sweat.

>I have good hygiene, I shower everyday and eat clean.
But do you wear deodorant my dog

You calling me retarded, poofter?

I think I might just have a natural kike repellent

No because as the poster above you said I have no need to.

this is why you smell like shit and a gym manager told you that you smell like shit. People in LA wear deodorant my dude.

Lol shut up you retarded cunt. LA people are literally the most vapid and insufferable people I have ever met.

because they do their damnedest not to smell like shit? Buy some deodorant poorfag. Its super awkward for people to tell you that you smell like shit, the gym manager did you a favor, take your new knowledge and try to not smell like shit so hard.

This confirms you actually smell and have BO

Showering alone will not prevent you smelling after sweating you dumb idiot, you are a disgusting piece of shit and smell when you workout, big fucking surprise.

Start using antiperspirant or deodorants along your shower, how the fuck is this something you are not already doing anyway? Are you from India? Wtf

fuckin aussies man

Been going to the gym in LA for several months now and overall very cucky individuals

I shower everyday, put shampoo in my armpits and bodywash with a hose jet spray to wash off anything. I will still smell if I don't wear deo.

If someone can smell you, chances are you smell. Especially if the manager walked up to you and still continued telling you you smelled. He could also smell you.
I worked with a guy who showered twice a day and never wore deo and he fucking reeked.

You and your gf have gotten so used to your stench that you don't notice anymore. If you smell bad enough in a gym where everyone smells a little, then you probably smell like death.

not debating there, but at least they don't smell like shit

im going to my gym without having showered today, will report back on any possible free deoderant prizes

low test detected.

Applause for this brave gentleman, sniffing up crime as he goes.

>yfw gyms are finally cracking down on the stinky fuckers
>soon there will be designated Pajeet gyms

You're not a good friend then