en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got some numbers for me what should be average

My teeth just fell out from cringing

average doesn't matter now when so many people have much lower than before

All of them would qualify for TRT

holy shit

not the first guy do, didn't the jews lower it to like 350?

cliffs

400 is the level of test for a 90 year old male

the low end been lowered to 270 I think as of january. But a healthy level is really around 500-600 minimum, any lower and you start having trouble building muscle, weaker erections, lowered sex drive, some behavioral changes, etc.

>the low end been lowered to 270
jesus christ

Honestly my testo drops by 100 everytime I watch any buzzfeed video with a "male"in it.

For all the bros wondering why this is so cringe

>tfw these are people the right will have to face during the rise of the fourth reich
fucking kek
this is gonna be fun

fuck I'm actually more curious about their estro, their behavior, affectations and body language are basically indistinguishable from that of a woman's.

It's legitimately pretty gross.

And the numale levels from video

i got mine checked a couple months ago before i started working out and it was 658 ng/dl and i thought that was low - what the fuck are they putting in the water in america? i legit believe the frogs are turning gay now.

nu males aren't a meme
literal soy boys, also JFL at those voices

Holy shit

658 is very close to normal, that's fine. And alex jones was actually almost right about the frog thing. There have been a bunch of studies showing that the high concentration of birth control drugs in the water has been causing male fish and frogs to become infertile and develop as females.

Fuck man, imagine traveling back in time to the late 40's, showing this video to a WWII vet, and having to say, "This is masculinity in my time."

I'm kind of embarrassed right now.

why are they acting so... gay? They honestly look like they would have no problems getting a dick in the butt.

this is why

What I want to know is why the opposite is happening to women (too many androgens)? How are men not getting enough and women getting too much? Notice the increase in PCOS and hairy women, as well as many of them having trouble getting pregnant. What is actually going on?

holy shit that is actually an insane correlation

>mfw 920 at 34 yrs old

>Highest test is only half as much as my own
Oh my

fucking buzzfeed lmao

Low test makes you more feminine. Every single one of those guys have test that's below average for 60 year old males.

nigga, woman are more "feminine" than ever.
Many years ago it took a woman 20 years or longer to have real female curves.
Meanwhile todays 14 yo girls have giant asses and perky tits.

hormonal imbalance. Shitty processed food diets, bad quality of water and people not getting enough fiber, minerals and vitamins.

>9 second in
I just can't do it

They would tell you that they're so comfortable with their sexuality that they feel no need to act stereotypically straight.

Truth is, I think that when it comes to a topic like attractiveness or any sort of competitive measurement between men, it's easier to play masculinity off as a joke than to admit they might be insecure/afraid of not living up to the standards of manhood set by prior generations.

I don't know. Just the vibe I get.

>10 seconds in
Nah, I'm good.

i know for sure - without testing - after the past few months of daily lifting and a clean high protein diet that my test level has shot up, i cant fathom how pathetic and subhuman they must feel at such a low level.

i fully believe that (((birth control))) has a lot more to answer for than ((scientists))) will ever care to admit

You’re either black or on gear

cuck kill yourself I don't want your kind around here

21 year old natty white male here
Mine is around 900 as well

I'm super white and I literally don't even lift. I'm also a vegan, kek

900 is pretty average for men who work out regularly.

or simply one of those few at the higher end of the curve

I know this may sound crazy to you, but normal males with high testo don't ACT manly or "stereotypically straight".

If I would see a person who is acting like them, the first thought I would have is that they are no competition. I would never be afraid of any of these guys, they simply look inferior to me.

I don't know. Just the daily feeling I get.

That’s normal at your age.

>that comment section

Not in mid 30s

Seems a bit higher than any averages I have seen

>tfw 236 one year ago when i was 18
i'm gonna be a cute girl(male), right?

no, 900 is at the top end

Serious talk guys. Which audience are they targeting? I mean BuzzFeed as a whole.

At your age, 700 is average for males and 70 is average for females. So you are much closer to female.

He's right though, outside of hyperestrogenic instagram thots ( a small subset of the female species) they are all turning into mannish bulldykes that can't even ovulate anymore, go outside motherfucker

Leftist?

For u

just start eating right and train hard.

Dont eat estrogen food like milk, cheese and other dairy products.
They reason why testo in males declines is because of the huge increase in dairy prodcuts eaten by a normal person. Around 700% since 1950.

Hyper-normies, the top of the top. But it ends up being children watching it.

*Leftists

Modern dairy actually increases test, look it up

weak minded people

>these are the 'men' that claim to punch muh Nazis
loving every laugh

Kek you can't make this shit up. Fucking gold. Also now I'm curious of my own test levels.

They are measuring bioavailable, not total T you fucking idiots

this is true, the actual hormones make it super anti estrogenic, it somehow balances out and increases test, its fucking weird.

Avoid soy and comercial shampoos

I don't have problems building muscle. I shouldn't really worry about my test levels then, right?

>black
stop spreading cuck myths, that was one study which took liberal nu males from a californian study and compared with average blacks. Meanwhile you'd get twice as high levels on manual workers

no lol, mammal estrogen does not increase your test lol

>43372829

I guess you are the same person but no, soy does not increase your estrogen level. phytoestrogen is actually the estrogen that helps you regulate your hormonal balance.

I dont know where you got the idea that mammal estrogen somehow increase your testo, its so stupid.

so they are all high T chads?
>TESTOSTERONE, BIOAVAILABLE
>Males
>< or =19 years: not established
>20-29 years: 83-257 ng/dL
mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical and Interpretive/83686

>only difference is skin color

Nice try, SJW. But high test levels are associated with decreased impulse control and increased criminality. Blacks were selectively bred for high testosterone for generations during slavery.

I've been getting good gains stepping back on a glass on milk a day. Also got bacne again though

soybois

it's not the test, but blacks have higher estrogen levels while having the same test levels which is attributed to those symptoms. look it up fammo. And no, that wasn't long enough for a real effect, it's another cuck myth

the doctor (blood test) only way to get your test level?

>Blacks were selectively bred for high testosterone for generations during slavery
cuck fetishists actually believe this lmao

yay i guess?

do I just ask my practician for test levels?

They're all jews (buttfeed does not hire straight white males). Most jews have abnormally low testosterone levels and abnormally high estrogen levels.

I'm a jew myself, but I'm mixed, so I would guess that I probably have a normal testosterone level.

You can domesticate wild animals in only 4 generations. Slavery had over 15 generations.

f-fuck lads where and how do i get my test levels checked? im afraid of the answer but i need to know

Fucking lol

it's 288

A blood test for testosterone can tell your doctor how much free testosterone is circulating in your blood. It can also show the total amount of the hormone in your body. Studies indicate that measuring free testosterone is a better way to accurately diagnose hypogonadism

i got mine at my endocrinologist when i got my female skittles

like half of them actually are gay

the asian jew fag actually had the highest test level

the pure jews had the lowest by far

>crypto SJW detected

Sorry, but no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States
>Selective breeding between slaves with the aim of developing particular physical traits was extremely rare however,[3] as most slaves were unrestricted in their choice of sexual partners.[4]

bro i'm sorry to disrupt your cuck fantasy but black guys are not the genetically engineered turbo-masculine supermen that you think they are. they were not "bred" to be anything at all.

Keep in mind that it's pretty damn controllable

Mine for example is almost assuredly garbage because I quit lifting in january and have really just been bloatmaxxing, rotting inside and drinking a lot. I also quit smoking so now I probably have far more aromatase.

Now let's say I dust myself off, start eating right, get back into lifting, maybe do more cardio now that I don't even smoke for the first time in a decade... Could probably bump my shit back up pretty damn quick

probably chemicals in water, food, and birth control pills and other drugs

if you think those things don't cause physical changes then you don't know anything about pharmacy/chemistry or biology

>citing (((Wikipedia))) on race issues

sjws

it's literally nothing other than a propaganda website

look up the editors, owners, and executives of buttfeed, they're literally all jews without exception

>this desperate to cling onto his cuck fantasy
you're mentally ill

nah - liberal jews have low test

the other have too much

>t.doc said my test was on the high end - 750 area

>race is a social construct!
You’re the mentally ill one, friendo.

>lower than the fifth percentile for 55+ year olds
Holy fucking shit. I would kill myself on the spot

>Avoid soy

soy farmer here (seriously)

soy is poison, literally

the courts should outlaw it because it's more dangerous than probably anything else people are putting in their bodies aside from drugs and chlorine (which is in the water)

I would honestly prefer to be in a different area of farming, but it's really not up to farmers what you grow/harvest/sell, you have to just deal with the agricultural market and related laws as they exist

The absolute state of western civilization

That's not fucking true. If that were true, exotic animals would easily be ownable and sold in all countries by now.

Sugar gliders are still exotic with wild tendancies and those things are basically hamsters.

normal people

t. US Beef Council

why tho

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox