Why'd they have to Inbreed so much?

Why'd they have to Inbreed so much?

Attached: tumblr_md2vjtv94G1qh801no1_1280.jpg (815x623, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Fugates
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2297471.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dynastic traditions of pugilism required a strong chin.

Couldn't taint the royal bloodline with normie genes.

Attached: The King.png (795x864, 504K)

Attached: 1517882553746.png (500x414, 144K)

To ensure strong diplomatic ties and keep potential enemies friendly. The issue with the Habsburgs was that they managed to get in to so many powerful families that their options for fresh blood dried up.

Just looking at your pictures shows that the family should hypothetically on friendly terms with Castile/Spain, Portugal, HRE/Austria/Bohemia, Burgundy, Denmark, Lorraine and Bavaria. This means unless someone wants to attack a family member (a dick move for most people) these countries should be at least neutral towards one another.

I wonder what would happen if two siblings had children, and then their children had children, and then their children had children, i wonder how deep can we go

Attached: 1519529303766.jpg (840x560, 91K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case

Look no further

Attached: 264s26q.jpg (228x392, 50K)

Fucking Kiwi's

post more Charles II memes

Attached: 1521097649259.png (442x761, 289K)

It was customary for royal families to mary eith UP or on the same level as you.

The habsburgs from 1500-1700 had no one who even were their equals. Thus marrying other Habsurgs was the only way to ensure both family ties stay strong and that they do not marry into families of lower status

>when the branches of your family tree start to meld

What do you do with the genes of those fucked up kids? You can't purge them but who would want to sacrifice their genetic lineage to clean that disaster?

Couldn't they just mew?

They had the Bourbons. Who also married the Habsburgs tons of times for the same reason.

Why'd they have to inbreed so much?

Attached: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (815x522, 106K)

Trying to make their kids ginger

Gingerism results from a mutation you have to inherit, cant just inbreed and see what happens.

>What do you do with the genes of those fucked up kids?

All of them should be sterilized.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Fugates

Attached: Blue-Fugates-Kentucky-Family-Paul-Karason-21.jpg (640x350, 138K)

So, was Charlie the peak of inbreeding? The Habsburgs must surely have consciously worked to avoid this shit in the future at this point.

what the hell

Most hereditary diseases tied to inbreeding clear up in a single generation of exogamy, the more distant the new partner the better. In a sense, racemixing is the best cute for inbreeding.
There's no real issue of "sacrificing their genetic lineage" because the kids would be normal and you make a 50% contribution either way.

Just wondering, why did the pope allow this? I mean, a lot of marriages in the middle ages weren't allowed because of consanguineity (IIRC Louis of Male's daughter didn't marry the king of England because of consanguineity in the fourth degree)

That dude got blue skin by ingesting and slathering on silver compounds for a skin condition.

because they were emperors, my boy.

many such cases
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2297471.stm

>The family was led by matriarch Betty Colt along with her brother Charlie Colt
I wonder why she picked Charlie over the others brothers. Was there eugenics going on? Did he have the biggest cock?

Poor fucking kid. It’s like being a human pug but instead of just not breathing well everything’s fucked up.

>many such cases
Sad!

>he doesn't want to fuck a cousin
I bet you lost your virginity with a stranger

Attached: 1521698695530.gif (450x337, 866K)

Didn't it take him like 10 years to even be able to speak

More wives, your grace?

KEK

why would you want to genocide the smurfs?

Attached: 1521787095378.jpg (415x415, 93K)

More wives, your grace?