youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw&ab_channel=LanaDelReyVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=3_mmnFtiB48&ab_channel=ColdWarKidsVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY&ab_channel=TravelonMeekis
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk&ab_channel=Radiohead
youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8&ab_channel=NirvanaVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=Av3pHrgC1Vg
strongerbyscience.com/the-belt-bible/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

got put on a 6 day week schedule, 4 days on 2 off, wanna make my routine fit with it, would ULxULxrepeat be too much now? instead of having and extra days rest or am i over reacting and should be fine?

post BMI (Bloat Max Index)

30 here

Its the 1 year anniversary of rich pianas death today...

Will SS work on a cut for my untrained lower body? Been in physio for stress fractures and I'm now cleared to do squats and diddies

i thought you were memeing but holy shit he actually died

>lifting plug pug
That's a cute Veeky Forums doggo

Eighth for anime

Wawtt?
I think I want to start smolov jr for squats monday I have no clue what I’m going to do for my poverty diddly

P.S. shrooms are not worth the money worst trip in my life

To some extent. You won't be able to progress 5lbs a session for long in a deficit. There are less agressive ways to implement LP, it's not like Starting Strength has a monopoly.

25.9 wtf

>training
memeburn for bench, did 7 triples 1 double, then added 5 pounds to cgbp and did 3x6
then i worked up to a new 1 rm for chins and did back off sets
then i did ohp and some ltes

Any tips then? My squat has stalled at 80kg after working up from the bar and I feel dyel even though my bench is 120kg

First meet in an hour

Killing myself in an hour

Did some 3ct pause bench and deadlifts today. Rest day tomorrow and some really hard squats on Monday. You probably shouldn't do smolov jr desu.

I still can't believe these deadlifts are 83.3%. Flew up like it was nothing. 500 coming soon.

Also I got a new phone and I need to figure out why my webms keep getting rotated with it.

No longer gde

why not? I want to squat every session and I might as well focus on what I am not terrible at

also your deadlifts look really good rpe 0

Is weekly progression pretty sustainable during a cut as late novice/early int?

also is it absolutely impossible to build muscle mass during it?

I've noticed I get really lightheaded after I deadlift even if I pay close attention to my breathing, doing breaths before lift, at apex, and while I'm resetting with valsalva during the lift.

I'm 180 lbs, in week 2 of SS, just deadlifted 200 lbs today and noticed it keeps growing stronger the more I lift.

I just think crazy programs like that have a decent chance of injury. You can try it, just stay safe. Also if your deadlift is lagging you shouldn't neglect it.

A-also thanks.

Quick questiong here. My left wrist always bends when doing bench, but my left stays perfectly straight, I think that makes my bar slightly tilted down towards my right side. Is this a big problem or should I try to fix it?

Make sure both your wrists are in the same start position and sitting in your hand the same way.

Fancy a wank but if I have one I'll just fall asleep and not go out like I planned

:/

more comfy listening:

youtube.com/watch?v=6366dxFf-Os&ab_channel=ArcticMonkeysVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw&ab_channel=LanaDelReyVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=3_mmnFtiB48&ab_channel=ColdWarKidsVEVO

The issue isn't so much the squatting every session as it is that Smolov tries to simultaneously be high volume, high intensity and high frequency. When it works, people hit massive PRs. When it doesn't - and it usually doesn't - people get hurt or go backwards.

It looks like the bar is sitting lower in your palm on your left hand. It'll cause some issues in that your pressing will be slightly asymmetric. Make sure you get the bar to sit just as low in your other hand.

Is it too bad if I bend them both like my left hand? Or should I try to stay as straight as posible? The problem is that this is the only bench there is and I have to lose tightness to unrack, that already ruins my setup in the shoulders and wrists. It sucks really I don't know what to do.

uhh yea?? Unless you're content with having bro-tier benchform

powerlifters getting outbenched by gymbros make me laugh

top kek

reddit spacing

kys

Really is an awful rack height. It's too tall, and you are having to protract your shoulders to the get the bar in and out. But the rack position below that is far too low. I'm truly sorry for your lots

As long as the bar sits really low in your palm, it's not an issue for your wrists to bend back. If you ever look at Isley or me bench, our wrists are bent back, but because the bar is literally sitting just above the wrist, it's not a bad position at all.

Yeah, it sucks. That's why my grip is so narrow.

>"look at us 2 pisspoor benchers we do it you will be fine!!"

yea nice advice lad,

kys

thanks for the info, I'll use a very conservative max to start out

youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY&ab_channel=TravelonMeekis
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk&ab_channel=Radiohead
youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8&ab_channel=NirvanaVEVO

Oh thanks. So the left wrist position isn't bad then? I think I'm more comfortable with both bent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Av3pHrgC1Vg

watch this. useful information starts at 5:00
might help you prevent shoulder protraction

I'm doing SS. How do I know when I want/need to start using a belt/knee sleeves on lifts? My weight is still really low but idk when you're supposed to start using them.

Like I said, as long as the bar is positioned directly over the wrist, it will be ok.

>Belt
Whenever you wish, will allow your core to not be the limiting factor when squatting and deadlifting.

>Knee sleeves
Whenever you wish. Will contribute less to your lifts than a belt would, mostly a comfort thing.

Im gonna try this thanks. But the issue is that it is still too tall for my arms.

Interesting, thank you. Is it true wearing a belt for squats/DL can actually activate your core more than not using one? I can't remember where I heard the info from but I think the gist of it was that it provides something for your abdomen to brace against.

Also can you recommend any brands for a lower end belt?

That's more or less true. You get more abdominal activation when using a belt provided you know how to brace properly with it. For some reason this also reduces oblique activation slightly, exactly why is above my pay grade.

It can increase abdominal activation slightly. Basically all info you would need about a belt would be here strongerbyscience.com/the-belt-bible/

>Lower end
If you get a good belt it will last you years and years. Inzer and Titan are good companies, you can get a nice single prong/lever for like $100.

>Lever pros and cons
>Pros
Easy as fuck to put on and take off
Can crank it way harder than a prong

>Cons
It can break (unlikely but Natty Norton broke like 3), has more moving parts as well that can go to shit
More maintenance, have to keep the screws tight
Harder to adjust if you like different tightness for squat and deadlift (have to unscrew and screw stuff in)

>Prong pros and cons
>Pros
Will basically never ever break
Nothing to maintain

>Cons
Can be a bitch and a half to take off and put on
Harder to crank it really tight

Lastly, there is quick release, which is the best of both worlds of lever and prong. However, I'm not sure about the availability of quick release from Inzer, and Titan only has 10 mm belts with quick release.

>10 mm Pros and Cons
>Pros
Less likely to mess up getting into position for deadlifts and/or just pinch stuff in general
Easier to break in

>Cons
Less support

>13 mm Pros and Cons
>Pros
Most supportive, period

>Cons
Takes longer to break in
Can mess up with your positioning/pinch stuff

However, there is no guarantee it will pinch anything. I've never had issues with my Titan 13 mm with getting into position or skin pinching, and I wear that shit super low on deadlifts.

Most importantly: fuck double prongs.

Whoops, forgot to mention that another pro of prong is that it's easy to adjust how tight it is if you like different tightnesses for different lifts

Thank you for the link and the writeup! Doing an actual program and seeing gains because of it has gotten me way more excited about walking into the weight room compared to how I used to be.

He finally left humanity behind ...

Why didn't plg ever recover and return back to normal

Was it me

im going to fuck isley even if its the last thing i do

I miss the girl I thought she was

Who is the biggest soy boy of /plg/ ?

Isley

Is there any list of people who've successfully hit 400kg+ deadlifts in competition?

your setup is really funny it's like a video game animation

it might be the hairy hobbit that thinks he's a girl

My cousin has low t and was prescribed Androgel. Should I encourage him to train for USAPL meets or would he just get popped for usage? Alternatively is Androgel so weak that he'd never get strong enough to even get tested?

Happy halloweenier lads

am i fat?

Who staying home tonight, lets share our feels.

I want a thicc girl to sit on my face. Those are my feels right now pretty much.

got brutally overwhelmed by some repressed feels (girl) without warning, sat in my room like someone had hit me with a shovel in the face for like two hours, spontaneously went and squatted 12x6@70% to numb the pain while shouting along to viking metal, now I gotta conk out. pretty interesting evening.

It's fucking sunday, why the fuck wouldn't I be staying home tonight I have classes at 7 tomorrow.

>be Saturday night
>no "friends" call me to hangout or party
>decide to fuck bbw with H cups
>get limp
>go home and shower
>now basking in pain

I think im giving up on sex till i find some 18yrold pink pussy.

it sunday guy

take the rainbowpill

I am actually bisexual as heck and mostly gay around these days but she still gives me super crippling feels after all these years. Dunno why. Squatting that hardcore was silly fun though, must admit.

I never knew what's worse getting limp or cumming in 20seconds like me. I don't even want to have sex because I know it's not gonna be fun at all.

Trt isn't allowed in sport.

Had to put my pupper down yesterday because his legs gave out.
Lived and loved for 13 beautifull years.

Plg related, was working hard to add the last 10kg to my dl to complete my 1/2/3/4 so i could be able to finally Tell People i lift, but busted my knee somehow And starting physio next week

Allround bad feels bruhs

Rip sweet pupper

>fucked up knee from 4pl8 dl
Are you a girl?

Thoughts on front squats as a substitute for paused back squats?

Meet is done now:
Went 9/9, 202.5/140/207.5 which is a 2.5kg pb for each lift. 19yo, 91kg bw

Had a really fantastic time, everyone is so friendly and welcoming

Thanks for reading my blog

nope

Well. Done lad those are good numbers

Except the deadlift
Absolute poverty.

I dislike them. Don't see the point in doing them ,the so called more quad activation is negligible when you have to put lower weight.

I swear I will fucking outbench your deadlift just so you will shut the fuck up. Even if it takes me my whole life, even If I have to go 50% bf and bounce the lift off my gut I will fucking outbench your deadlift.

Ty islee, I am an armlet who spent the first six months of the year with low back issues

Good job lad dont worry about you had 9/9 something the couldn't get in like 10 meets

How did you manage low back pain ?

It was a bit of a complicated case

Individually, each one of your vertebra move a little bit to produce flexion or extension. I had never done much mobility work for lower back, only ever stretched my legs. Because my spinal erectors were so tight, only L5/S1 was moving, and so there was a bunch of pressure on it

So when I gave myself a really minor disc bulge, it hurt like shit because it was the only joint moving

After trying a bunch of different shit for six months, three weeks of lumbar rotation stretches fixed it to 95% pain free

My advice would be to shop around for pt's and don't be afraid to drop one if they're not fixing you

I HATE ISLEY

>three weeks of lumbar rotation stretches
whats this?

[B] Hate Isley
[A] Support Isley
[X] Not my business
[Y] What Isley

Stuff like this, with either both legs straight or both bent. The point is to stretch your spinal erectors without going into lumbar flexion because that could make the bulge worse and it'd still give preference to the moving joint instead of stretching the stuck ones

McGill told me that rotating spine is always bad

What nuckols routines should I run for a cut or should I modify a DUP differently to suit a cut?

Well done lad, solid bench for first meet.

Rotation & flexion under load, particularly if you're already injured.
Unloaded though you can't spend the rest of your life moving like a robot just to avoid injury, spinal rotation is part of normal human movement. Don't pathologise things unnecessarily lad, it's a bad mental outlook.

>can probably deadlift 200kg rn
>cant bench 100kg

great shit

>Deadlift 235 kg in the gym
>Bench feels like it's fucking regressing from 120 kg
I hate bench and squats

A and B. I root for him in anything comp but will never leave an opportunity for banter unused.

Banter isn't hate
Good luck benching 315kg m8

How do you run smolov on benchpress? Just the squat program but do it with bench instead or is there another program?
Heard boardie talk about him thinking about running smolov for bench along with C6W, would it be a good idea?

i remember when I could DL 215 for reps conventional and barely bench 95kg for 1

I have to write 4 short papers today.

But i stay home every night because i have no friends.

tfw tried lean bulk, calories counted and everything. got on the scale, haven't gained weight in three weeks.

all that fucking orthorexia for zero muscle, fuck this