twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his nipples disappeared

reminder that he has hiv

>swastika
>golden dawn pattern
topkek hes really done it this time

>Jew
>White nationalist

Jews just love playing both sides, don’t they?

wait what? chuck me a fucking source nibba

look back at his videos he says it

Oh no, it's very much there. Just keep looking.

show me the video where he gets it so i can see his gains in action nohomo

>tfw I also follow scooby on facebook

pretty gay

he blocked me on fb for some weird ass reason

instagram.com/p/Baz9jFTg911/?hl=en&taken-by=scoobysworkshop

>On this episode of: Rabbi, Whatcha doin!?

every. damn. time

What is it?

instagram.com/p/BakLSebgihj/?hl=en&taken-by=scoobysworkshop

This should be enough for you

ruh roh raggy

christ what a weird homo

scoobysworkshop.com/2017/08/16/jews-will-not-replace-us/

I don't get it

He's a fucking jew? Apparently he's also a fucking idiot because that's some of the stupidest shit I've ever read

>scoobysworkshop.com/2017/08/16/jews-will-not-replace-us/

how is it stupid? jewish culture is based around education and the IQ of an Ashkenazi on average is the same difference from a white person as a white person is to a black person. most jews in america don't give a shit about judaism and intermarry and shit all the time and yet they still get high positions because they are smarter. The only real Jewish enclaves in the west are in really big cities like NYC

For one, he doesn't know what a white supremacist is. For two, Jews are smarter like you said, yet Jewby says they just work harder. For three, he thinks the people in Charlottesville were complaining about losing jobs to immigrants and other economic problems when economics are the last thing the alt right and white nationalists talk about.

He also criticizes the so-called "white supremacists" and then goes on a rant about how jews are superior. Even though this is not the definition of supremacy, it's what Jewby thinks it is, and there is nothing coming from the alt right that could be considered more supremacist, in the incorrect usage of the term, then what Jewby says about the jews.

Also, he talks about jews as a monolith when even the alt right doesn't do that. The alt right does not think every single jew wants to replace but that there are some jews and some jewish organizations that are pushing for immigration and diversity into white countries and have been for a long time (which is true btw).

not him, but I'm sure he was talking about the fact that "mexicans" aren't the problem: immigration and employment wise that is simply untrue since americans (regardless of race) simply can't compete with illegal labor (which mostly comes from mexico and central america) since they can get payed below the legal minimum.

>the fact that "mexicans aren't the problem
>illegal labor (which mostly comes from mexico and central america)
you might want to check what you wrote, friendo

>Even though this is not the definition of supremacy, it's what Jewby thinks it is

the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status. t. dictionary

>He also criticizes the so-called "white supremacists" and then goes on a rant about how jews are superior.

I've lived in the midwest and I've met both religious Jews and white people. If you believe that things are naturally unequal. I believe that on a cultural level, judaism seems better than a lot of the modern culture in the US at the moment. Culture in the US is highly consumerist,negative, and selfish and a lot of the people in the alt-right trying to fix it look like that guy who drove over a person's mgshot - they look bloated and confused. The west itself has a lot of problems and I don't think there's a real fix to it ye, which can be a problem as nations like China try to take advantage of it.

>why do you think religious judaism is better user?

its a religion that values education, family, trying to understand other people. The Jews have alone in the last century have given us people like einstein, shatner, perlman, lou reed, etc. I think they're a valuable culture to humanity and it's more worth preserving a country like Israel than all the other countries around it that thinks its a good idea to burn historical monuments down

>Also, he talks about jews as a monolith when even the alt right doesn't do that. The alt right does not think every single jew wants to replace but that there are some jews and some jewish organizations that are pushing for immigration and diversity into white countries and have been for a long time (which is true btw).

why would the jews want to replace you with muslims who hate them or mexicans? I know shitloads of mexicans and they're all religious as fuck and think jews are nothing more than the people who killed christ. If they replaced white people on a demographic level, the mexicans/arabs would expel the jews immediately

>the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status. t. dictionary
Okay. That is not what white nationalists (the alt right) believes. White nationalists want ethnostates for white people. They do not want authority, power, or status over other races. The people in Charlottesville were NOT white supremacists. White supremacists do not exist anymore. Find me one instance of anyone saying anything like that in the last 50 years.

>I've lived in the midwest and I've met both religious Jews and white people. If you believe that things are naturally unequal. I believe that on a cultural level, judaism seems better than a lot of the modern culture in the US at the moment. Culture in the US is highly consumerist,negative, and selfish and a lot of the people in the alt-right trying to fix it look like that guy who drove over a person's mgshot - they look bloated and confused. The west itself has a lot of problems and I don't think there's a real fix to it ye, which can be a problem as nations like China try to take advantage of it.
I don't know what this has to do with anything I said.

>>why do you think religious judaism is better user?
Wtf? I didn't even say this.

>why would the jews want to replace you with muslims who hate them or mexicans?
Because Jews fear white ethnocentrism more than they fear Muslims. Whites and jews have had a rough history and jews fear that if whites ever develop a collective identity again the Holocaust will happen. All this white privilege shit, immigration, destruction of white identity, calling every white person who expresses any type of identity a nazi or white supremacist, etc has jewish roots. If you are interested in this stuff, I'd suggest you read Kevin Macdonald.

>the IQ of an Ashkenazi on average is the same difference from a white person as a white person is to a black person

Wrong, in IQ statistics they consider beaners, slavs, middle easterns, and spics of every variety, all to be white. It should be also noted that the IQ test is a invention of Jews, and administered by Jews who fill the field of psychology. If you would like to assert that Jews are smarter rather than simpy amoral nation wreckers, please point to be a single 'jewish invention' of note that hasn't been proven to be stolen from a lesser known white inventor. You can take your time, because there are almost none.

>Okay. That is not what white nationalists (the alt right) believes. They do not want authority, power, or status over other races. The people in Charlottesville were NOT white supremacists.

If those people got into power they would either kick out or kill minorities, not on the virtue of them having done anything wrong individually but on what they /might/ do in the future. It's wrong for a person to be born in a country, grow up in its culture, buy and pay off a house and a car, and then get kicked out for having a different eye color or having a different religion even though the US's main foundation as a country is religious expression. They were standing in front of a synagogue with weapons. That's a threat

> White nationalists want ethnostates for white people.

Iceland and most of Eastern Europe are homogenous and "white"

>Find me one instance of anyone saying anything like that in the last 50 years.

every other post on communities like /pol/ and stormfront

>Whites and jews have had a rough history and jews fear that if whites ever develop a collective identity again the Holocaust will happen.

More of a nitpick, but I don't know what you mean by this, "whites" have never had a collective identity. Before WW2, Europe was always killing each other. The Nazi regime in fact wanted to kill what's considered other "white" people now like Slavs. If they were not stopped, they would have tried to starve 80 million Slavs to make way for German expansionism. I don't understand the Europa movement because these types of people want an enemy, and once the Jews/Arabs/Mexicans are out of the way, they'll start destroying each other. Italians, Irisih, Germans, Slavs don't actually like each other so it more seems like a movement of destruction to me.

>All this white privilege shit

white privilege is a misoner, it's more majority privilege. A person part of the majority culture can still be priveleged because his life has more stability than a minority's

Why does Veeky Forums have a 2000 character limit? I always thought it was annoying. There must be a better way to combat flooding/spam posts

what's wrong with what I wrote? they're mostly mexicans, and some come from central america. since amerilards can only call any mestizo a Mexican, I thought I'd clarify. what's the problem here?

Can we just talk about his tattoo and not the intricacies of tiny small right factions which are permitated by Federal agents

who knows why they want to, perhaps they fear the white man. Either way, it sure is a (((coincidence) that almost all pro immigrant groups have Jewish leadership or funding

It’s not a coincidence, it’s just confirmation bias.

has nobody noticed this

He always wears one?

>scooby on politics

He's clearly not well-read on the subject, why does he bother?

he even has an old videos showing gorillions of hats. its nothing new to veterans

404: nipple not found

oh wait i found it

Why did he get a swastika tattoo if he's Jewish?

>If whites awaken they might take revenge on us for manipulating their societies
>let's manipulate their societies to ensure this can not happen

WWII was never about “white” people vs ‘non-white” people, it was about Germans trying to get back at those countries that buttfucked them in WWI while continuing the tradition of thinking they’re better than the rest of Europe against all evidence to the contrary and trying to kick the Jew out, something they’ve been at for quite a while before the war.

Surprise, surprise, they get buttfucked and the Jew still takes their gold, because Germans are subhumans.

>muh Holocaust never happened poltards btfo

He's a homosexual Jew you know

False, whites are higher IQ than Jews. The reason why IQ statistics show Jews with slightly higher IQ is that there are no IQ stats for whites specifically. For some reason even though they do them for Ashkenazi Jews specifically, when it comes to Europeans, the statistics are for the entire countries populations, which includes all the nonwhites in Europe. If Europe was 100% white again, the average IQ would go up 10-15 points.

You have no idea about any of this stuff. Jews literally are trying to exterminate the European race and replace us with race mixed mongrels that would be easier to manipulate.

>the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status. t. dictionary
And? What is your point? We nationalists do not want any of those things. You cucks really don't understand anything, do you.

lmao
No, it's an objective fact. Throughout history all organizations and movements trying to destroy western civilization have been created and run by Jews.
This is not a coincidence nor confirmation bias, it's a FACT. Jews ARE trying to destroy us, they are a hostile and immoral nation wrecking race that must be stopped.

It is irrelevant why Jews do the things they do, but we know for a fact they are currently trying to replace Europeans with shitskin mongrels, and that makes them our enemies. The evidence of them doing this is insurmountable.

Hello Chaim

>It's wrong for a person to be born in a country, grow up in its culture, buy and pay off a house and a car, and then get kicked out for having a different eye color or having a different religion even though the US's main foundation as a country is religious expression.
False, it's the right thing to do. First of all, USA was created by whites for whites only. It's only been a country for everyone in the past 50 years, and that's because Jews seized power and made it so. The country was never meant to be like this. Secondly, who the fuck cares about USA, it's European countries that matter.

>Iceland and most of Eastern Europe are homogenous and "white"
Yes and it should be every single nation in Europe. The continent belongs to our European race, all foreign scum must be rounded up and removed. There is no place for non European rats in our lands.

>gets WN tattoo
>pretends its not white nationalist
>takes off his tripcode and uplaods a pic to Veeky Forums to tell us all he actually is white nationalist
fuckin hell scoobert

>muslims whose religion is based around converting other people by the sword and have declared like 3 wars on Israel in the past century and Mexicans who as a people have the potential to run mobs across Mexico making the country unstable are more easier to control than Christians who literally follow a religion where its encouraged to be like a herd animal (sheep) and have a large demographic of evangelical Christians who completely support Israel

samefag

I like the way you think.

Heil

Wtf is wrong with his nipple?

Your genes must be so shit to be this stupid. No wonder you people are failing at life, you’d struggle to chop wood for a living. You’d probably blow it all at the bar and head home to drunkenly rape your wife.

>and yet they still get high positions because they are smarter

Indeed. It has nothing to do with nepotism.

>False, it's the right thing to do. First of all, USA was created by whites for whites only

bullshit, people hated Irish and Catholics to the point where a criticism of JFK was that he was a Catholic. Italian immigrants were lynched by the KKK.

>Yes and it should be every single nation in Europe. The continent belongs to our European race

There is no european race, you'll pretend this exists until whenever your goal is reached and then you'll all turn into varg, shit on Southern Europeans/Slavs/Irish, and then fight again. Europe has had the most war with itself compared to any other landmass, it even had more war than the Middle East until after WW2.

>I have no idea what a meander is and/or believe that is a swastika-like symbol of far right beliefs invented by golden dawn
Retards

>whitecucks using our symbols
>whitecucks delude themselfs into think they are Aryan

I truly enjoy what the Jewis doing to your nations.

where have you been? Scooby is the fedora master

>Implying black people and white people have different IQ

We are the same species fuckwad

I always see CNN with a hostile tone vs white nationalist but never against black nationalists.
(Nor yellow or red nationalists.)
Do black hate their nation or is CNN just ignorant of the proud feelings of the black nationalist?

That shit was great.God damn I love Scooby.

Why would the media give a shit what blacks think? Blacks aren't supposed to actually be able to think independently. They're a cudgel meant to be used against the enemies of progressivism and nothing more.

>>Implying men and women have different genitalia
>We are the same species fuckwad

America's biggest employement issue isn't "muh meheecans", its outsourcing.

scoobs has always been a homo white nationalist. he only has a Filipino bf so he can hate fuck him.

Is that really Scoob? Natty king cant be natty with veins like that in his age.

only someone with a low IQ could say something as dumb as what you just said

Hes gay. confirmed

did anyone really think he was straight for even a second?

he's on trt. How do you guys not know this shit? I don't even like this fag

israel is sending jews everywhere to colonize and take over land. my ex boss from a few years ago and their family was the perfect example. elitist jews that believe that they are "the chosen" are indeed going around, buying up land, and sending tight knit jewish families to colonize the new land. it kind of sounds conspiracy-ish, but if you look at any documentary about whats going on with Israel right now, its clear to see the jews really are nationalists trying to take over the world. obviously not ALL jews are like this, but its just like how christianity has its Westboro crazies and such, so do jews

So what you're saying is that historical Americans were even more racist than he thinks? Literally what's your argument?

>that picture
Either UK Jews are retards completely ignorant of history or Soros is putting his cronies into shill overdrive

That is NOT a white nationalist tattoo! Stop watching Fox News. Stop watching all news. The news contrives to frighten you.

And just how would you know what diseases I do or don't have unless you have access to my sealed medical records? Hmmm?

It can’t really be him... can it?

Goobster confirmed for 1488

Heil, brother!

Btw I'm a gay loser faggot

I didn't think anyone would notice it's a swastika! I'm a frequent browser of /pol/ and I really agree with their message dispute me being a queer jew so I decided to get this tattoo

niggers

Yeah that’s not Scooby

This is why I no longer post here on Veeky Forums. Too many imposters trying to run my name through the mud.

I can see the bodybuilding supplement industry has taken over Veeky Forums.

im the real scoober

Then why don't you verify it by posting something to facebook right now?

You can't, because I haven't given you the password.

everyone shutup.

Also:
> therewtangclanHahah it’s definitely fake (you can zoom in and see that it’s a temporary tattoo that you just apply with a wet paper towel), but I think it’s a good spot for a tat if scoob ever wanted a real one!

es a cool guy
scoobysworkshop.com/is-scooby-gay/

>electric razor

>being this new

he posted his tripcode when he left

>muh Faux News
Am I in 2008?

Shut up you fucking losers I'm the real scooby lmao xDD

Wait how do you guys know scooby has hiv?

>using meme arrows outside of Veeky Forums