Lifting is Pointless getting Girls

Hey Veeky Forums,

I finally hit 1/2/3/4 lmaopl8 this week, and then I saw this in the news...

I was struck by a sudden realization that lifting for girls is stupid.

Look at this dude? Now look at his wife. WHY?

>Sheridan Larkman btw, 23yo, K cup

That the tiddy monster gf I want is out there waiting for me, and the time I spend in the gym would be better spent approaching as many women as possible.

So at what lifts and when did you realise it's all basically pointless? That all you have to do is find a girl with a good body and self-esteem issues and you're set?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5023401/Mother-K-CUP-breasts-growing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never understood the appeal of breasts.

They are literally lumps of fat stuck on somebody's chest.

Looks like Boyle from Brooklyn 99

>tfw no uglyface tiddiemonster gf

upvoted

no homo, r-right?

I found my E-cup gf at the gym. Would never have met her if I didn't lift.

I never understood the appeal of vaginas.

They are literally just a hole in somebody's groin.

>tfw no uglyface tiddiemonster gf
ikr?
Like to find a non-whale one is top 5% of female population, and usually Chad has got to them by then so you're seen as a downgrade.
It's fucking shit.

Why do you people not understand that there is enormous variance within large groups? Do you not understand how distributions work? Chad is a meme.

>lumps of fat
>sex is just a sexual organ rubbing against another sexual organ until that mucousy membrane causes me to ejaculate
Is it hard being a true intellectual?

Well, it's either that or anus. And anus stinks and stains.

>I found my E-cup gf at the gym
E cup is where the real big titty scale starts desu.

I had a F cup fwb once. Sadly it was just post-kv so I didn't perform as well as I could have, so she ended up getting a bf.

Never had a busty girl interested in me since. All push-up bra barely D cup chestlets.

What's worse is anything over an E in Australia is almost guaranteed to be a fucking whale. If they're not, their ego's are in direct proportion to the size of their boobs, multiplied by the amount of male validation they receive.

;_;

>I never understood the appeal

Nobody has ever needed "understand" the "appeal" faggot, we just like big titties because we're wired that way, as straight men.

Take your 200IQ intellectual posting back to R3ddit

Why didn't you lock it down? What did her bf have that you didn't?

>Why didn't you lock it down?
Again, was just post-kv so I was completely inexperienced. I didn't even know WHY someone would like me, how they could like me. So self esteem, a sense of needing to catch up and "fuck bitches bro" to be seen as man, and just not knowing what I wanted or liked.
>What did her bf have that you didn't?
Experience (he was 31yo, she was 22yo, I was 26yo).
Money (stable job).
Musician with own band.
Car.
Own place.
And he actually gave her what she wanted (anal and shibari, two things that were way beyond my comfort zone at that stage).
Basically he might not have been Chad, but he was a better Man than me.

The picture is both disgusting and arousing at the same time. My dick is so confused.

She had a breast reduction
>not same as above chick btw
But yes, I would also smash.

I just love big tits man :(

Fuck. When will I be good enough to score on the reg.

Butterflies with huge tits make me dianonds

Ikr

>Butterflies
what did he mean by this?

>The ONLY reason I lifted was for girls
You have weak character holy shit. Go ahead, stop lifting, faggot

wtf im gay now

JUST

You have a problem with tits in general? Or just monster tits. Cuz it seems like you just hate tits

How do you know that she gave her anal and shinari?

Probably a phone poster and he meant butterface.

All my gfs have had A or B cups at most (no pedo).

I just think small breasts are more aesthetic, especially since there's no use for breasts.

Butts, on the other hand, greatly increase the experience during sex.

>How do you know that she gave her anal and shinari?
Because she asked me (as """directly/obviously""" as women do), then weeks after the fact when drunk at a party came clean and told me (via a text, we were in the same room ffs) that she "tried to give you all the signs" but that I "Just didn't get it".
The only reason I remember it so clearly is because it was quite an awakening for me.
Another awakening was the first girl I ever (successfully) tried to slept with (prior to above), when we were both naked I confessed I had "Never done this before"...
Her response?
"You're not going to get attached are you >:("
Anyway, I sucked, it sucked (she had G cup tits as well, fml) she also dropped me like a hot potato.

Actually, now that I'm typing this, I think some of my issues might be based around the idea of not being good enough, failing, and subsequently wanting to but being afraid to practice and improve knowing that average girls dislike inexperienced or nearly virginal men because, as one friend put it
>"I want to lose control and get FUCKED, not stress out and teach"

a literal homosex man

>Because she asked me
*to do them to her

>tfw to smart to find breasts attractive

jesus christ that ass is a disaster
were her tits hangers?

>were her tits hangers?
Only in a natural way that larger breasts tend to do.
Her nipples were on the front/top/pointing forward rather than down if that's what you mean.
And no, they weren't pancake/chest flaps, they had that fullness towards the bottom.

you got out before she went full bean bag mode

Some are born gay, like you, and some are born liking tits, like me.

She's ugly af and face >>>>>>> tits

Beautiful face and thin body is what you want when you have very high t like me

There are two types of people on fit (DYELs and manlets aren't people):

The former fatass, and the former skeleton. Xfats like athletic chestlets because they get triggered by fat, and xbones like thick cow tits because they get triggered by skinny.

What's shinari

I have a 19yo bondage pet that I fuck constantly

She wouldn't be able to have this relationship if I weren't so much larger and stronger than she.

Girls love gains, don't forget it

Women with big tits primarily from fat have hard tits. They feel like belly fat.. dunno why anyone would prefer that. Naturally big tits (C/D) are nice though.

I always figured guys who liked "big" girls just had low self esteem, but I'll take your word that it's not that

>I always figured guys who liked "big" girls just had low self esteem, but I'll take your word that it's not that
as a guy with a fat fetish this has always confused me, is it really that hard to believe that some people like different things?

Hey I believe ya. It's hard to believe not because it's different, but because it seems objectively inferior.

But again, I believe you.

Japanese rope bondage senpai

>I have a 19yo bondage pet that I fuck constantly
How?
I only need to nut once every three or four days AND no girls under 24yo find me attractive. At least I don't think so, I've never approached them because of confidence issues.
>as a guy with a fat fetish
I like a little chub too desu

Alphadestiny alex really wasn't lying about the girls

firm boobs are nice but imagine that titcow without a bra on, they'd hang lower than her vagine

>Alphadestiny alex really wasn't lying about the girls
What did he mean by this?

Like what? They're useless?

Also article with OPs chick in it:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5023401/Mother-K-CUP-breasts-growing.html

Her instagram is fucking atrocious.

Who has two kids by 23, no job, and a husband who barely works, THEN COMPLAINSA how they can't afford a breast reduction?

Bitch. You shouldn't have got knocked up TWICE and maybe should have gone got a job or gone to univeristy rather than become a breeder.

to be fair you have to have a very low IQ to understand the appeal of breasts

How can you guys be attracted to these fat beasts just because they have big tits.

Starting to think there’s some fat cunt bitches pushing a meme on here trying to make it out to be that people actually find these elephants attractive when nobody besides a select few guys with fat fetish do.

And yet he still smashes more puss than you.
Really gets the cerebellum cranking.

Amazing. Please never stop posting images like these.

Presently seeing a woman with GG's. Biggest I have had in my life. It is pretty glorious.

>GG's. Biggest I have had in my life. It is pretty glorious.
Nice bro nice.
I might get a chance to motorboat some H cups soon, but I need to rationalise if I want to fuck a fatty for the tddies.
GG sounds comfy though, I'd settle for a wife with those desu.

>tfw titmen who are on the upper spectrum are rare ;_;
>tfw no boob bros

pretty sure he's talking about the girl

tits are so big they're popping her eyes out

Depends what you are looking for, really. If it just for some casual sex, I would say go for it. H cups sound just plain awesome. How fat are we talking about?

>be tall
>be white
>have a full head of hair
these are the requirements for a gf

>How fat are we talking about?
a little heavier than this

Sorry, this is more accurate

And here's a girl with a head that's too square for me, but w/e.

That is just plain awesome. Go for it, user. You won't regret it for a massive set like that.

look at that face, seriously.
Also lifting for girls, NOT GONNA MAKE IT.

>being attracted to landwhales with disgusting tits

these are the girls guys on Veeky Forums brag about fucking

Thanks man.
Feels good being a tit-man.

Just proves how easy women have it tbqh

Yes sir, it most definitely does! Have fun!

Seriously, I've never understood how people can think that ass is superior to tits.

If a girl is born with a nice ass and shit tits, the only thing she can do is get worse, or get breast implants which is retarded. On the other hand if a girl is born with great tits and a flat ass, she can always start squatting and achieve having both great tits and great ass and therefore being the best of both worlds.

>dude tits lmao

What a gigantic faggot

HNNNNG AAAAAAA I NEED UNCENSORED

would you Veeky Forums?

Absolutely

looks like a trap with no make up.

In a god damn HEARTBEAT

good choice lads

What are the minimum lifts you think you need to get for these titcows?

giv milkies gf

Tits are life

Even gay men like tits. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Lifting makes you feel good!!!

>are you straight Veeky Forums?
Well I can't speak for everyone here but yes I am

You unironcially have low test if your answer is no.

I would obliterate that retarded looking titcow quadroon

Dude chemicals lmao

Objectively inferior by modern standards tho. Women aren't supposed be hard-bodied. Fat = estrogen, so women with higher fat can be viewed as more womanly and attractive (sometimes too much which gets into fetish territory) while that same formula wouldn't apply to fat men.

>tfw a cup chestlet
FUCK ALL THESE ROASTIES THAT PROBABLY CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN ABOUT BACK PAIN AND WANTING REDUCTIONS FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM

Absolutely

>have a full head of hair

>dubs have spoken
>tfw forever alone

Sorry to hear user.

Yes, I would throw up.

I mean I'd pretty much fuck any decent looking girl at this point, haven't had sex in years