Anyone's else physique ruined by pubertal gyno?

have had bilateral gyno since age 14 now 26. Tried raloxiefene with minimal improvement. I guess i have to save up for surgery. Sucks.

Nice angle, asshole.

Yes, but no normie will ever see it, and most gym rats don't look that great to begin with so there's nothing to worry about

Stop focusing on imperfections you nig, you look fine

Yep, but normal people and women don't care. I have an overweight buddy with awful gyno (super pointy, you can easily see it through his shirt) but he gets laid all the time.

No one's going to even notice if you otherwise have a good physique.

Did you grow up drinking a lot of milk? I'm starting to think milk causes gyno. I live in China and no boys here have actual gyno despite eating soy multiple times a day.

Thanks mate. I know a lot of it is in my head. It used to be a lot worse when i had no mass as a teen. It's just hard to shake

no I don't think i drank that much. A normal amount

shitskin/10

No one judges us harder than we judge ourselves. Normies who see you are going to wish they had that physique and that bbc, and lifters who see you are going to think nice physique. That tiny, tiny bit of gyno is completely invisible

you still look 100x better than someone without gyno but is chubby fat.

yeah me too man. the gyno itself cleared up but it left behind extra fat and puffy nips

maybe i'll get lipo someday

>that nipple hair

shave yourself the embarrassment and get that rid of that nauseous sight

I don't see any gyno here, post a better pic

its probably a combination of being sedentary and extra bodyfat at a young age. most year 8-10's at my school who have gyno are skinnyfat

alot of prepubescent teens get gyno as there estrogen and testosterone begin to increase. It just resolves in >95% of people. I was left with hard glands

What gyno? That's just a fully developed pectoralis nigga

gr8 b8

I think your whole life is ruined for a completely different reason

Let me guess, you're gonna say because he has more melanin than you...
How have you not accidentally forgotten how to breathe yet, you autistic cumlord?

Back to /pol Vladimir

This is what I think too. I think body fat is estrogenic so it increases the chances of developing gyno during puberty and never disappearing after.

kek
what he says

dont listen to those
>doesnt look that bad!just be yourself and gyno is not gonna stop you
its faggot mentality.

Run 120mg of raloxifene for 4 months. It will most likely reverse your gyno or reduce by a ton.

yeah I did that, and it helped a little bit. I think I ran 60 for 2 months then 120 for another month

insecurity: the post

No one cares but you. Mine show through my shirt and I point out my nips more than anyone ever will. Wear it proud. You’re a gynegod, a big nipple bad boy. It’s something more unique about you. If a guy cares about your nipples it’s because he’s jealous.

But taking estrogen isnt faggotry? It could end much worse...
There is no real gyno anymore. Relax

There is gland hypertrophy behing the nipples, you can feel it aprox 3-4 cm. also ralox is a SERM. its an estrogren antagonist and agonist. It's anti estrogen in breast and brain, pro estrogen in bone. In clinical trails this and the other SERM tamoxifen reduce pubertal gyno in a significant amount of patients

its the exact opposite you fool

well it helped a lil bit i can help even more. You need more than 60mg and a bit more time.
120mg for 4-5 months. Nolva too if you can deal with it.

yeah, I might hop back on. I could have sworn it made my hairline thin at higher doses. It does increase test indirectly. as the brain releases more GnRH and LH as it thinks it's estrogen defective.