Buzzfeed soyboys gets their test levels checked

the results are exactly what you expect

youtu.be/xm63aVNwvao?t=2m48s

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a legitimate medical deficiency? How is the optimal amount of tesosterone assessed?

i think the men at buzzfeed have to wear chastity belts and a butt plug at all times. could this be affecting their as well as the soy?

The Asian looks good, he's also the o my one who doesn't have that cuck expression
Which one is he?

this is fucking hilarious

Idk about optimal, it's just compared to average

he's eugene.

Eugene, so #1 lmao

"normal range" is 280-1100, but a healthy level is about 700 for someone in thei'r 20s. Any less than 500-600 probably has negative symptoms. These guys probably struggle with depression, low energy, low sex drive, poor erections, etc.

he def mogs the fuck out of these cucks

hes also the only gay one

Wtf is this and why do they keep saying literal gay shit

why do they all always look like this

white people are never gonna make it

Of course lmao
Still his T is really low for such a masculine looking guy

NPR had some of their staff do the same thing. All were insanely low test

How does a leaf go and get his testosterone checked?

Why do they always wear these virgin glasses?

And isn't Need at TRT levels of test? 212 is JUST tier kek.

white """""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""" should be genocided

I don’t think he’s gay actually

>tfw the asian has the highest test
the absolute state of cucks

i'm starting to agree senpai. we need a hitler to thin the herd

I just went to my doc and told her I had trouble getting my dick hard (complete lie lmao)
I was hoping she'd try to fix it and suck my dick, but she got my hormones checked, which is alright too I guess

I don't see any white people in this picture

Why is there T so low? I'm 26, vegan, and my T is 650. Theirs is half of mine? WTF

We need to be led by an iron fist.

Its what a low T male looks like
Put them on a light cycle and they'd look normal

212 is low for an 80 year old

hell, the'd actually give you a presciption at 212

No, they all look like that because they're fucking Jews.
Learn how to tell what a white man looks like.

Good luck getting TRT as a young male

((((((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))))))) "people"

I'm so glad someone else noticed

Most Jews are white..

look up low test symptoms and rattle them off to your doc

they might not wana do it the first round of tests bc its more expensive to test for than other basic shit

>jEwS aRe WhITe

I wonder (((why)))

>100 year old men have higher natty test than these fuckers

what the hell man, no wonder social justice and hard leftism is so popular these days, they're basically women

>want to get my test checked
>worried I'll be in the high 400s which is low but not low enough to be prescribed anything

vancouverite here

just walk into the clinic (any walk in clinic really, preferably your own for paper work) and ask to check your testosterone levels (free testosterone as it says). your gp asks you why (make sure you mentioned testosterone levels), and eventually he writes up a sheet of paper that says you need to get your blood work done at any lifelabs location. Eventually your get your results via email, and your gp will also get the results. Bring a copy of it with you, and complain to your doctor why you a low test fag, and hopefully he will explain.

I've been told that one's test levels vary greatly from when you wake and even half way through your day. my doctor buddy tells me the best time to take it is in the morning.

>tfw 337 ng/dl

iwonderwhoisbehindthispost.jpg

>YWN be an aryan chad.
>TFW southern Italian gabagool genetics look similar to the Jew boy.

Thanks bro, I’m from the lower mainland too. I’ll try that. Do you know if I need extended health care? I don’t have any benefits at my shitty job(London drugs)

>wanting to look like a brickhead instead of a beautiful olive Mediterranean hunk

He said he was during the photoshop video they did if I remember correctly.
Some user posted it the other day.

your healthcare is paid for by taxpayers.

in other words, it costs nothing.

>everyone thinks the image of the balding manlet with the thicker neck looks better and more masculine
>they said the thinner necked image looked weaker and called the guy an egghead
neck theory proven yet again

leaf here, if your doctor makes a writeup for it, the test is free. The trt probably still costs money though

They were in San Francisco. Survey therefore invalid.

How can you guys sit here and make jokes these guys could literally die at any moment every breath is a god damn cliffhanger

How does a britfag get their test tested? What words can I use to convince them for this?

"hey bro check out my vagina"

I meant with the mirrored images for facial beauty

Bro, you don’t even know. Blood work is extended health care which usually isn’t covered.

I guess i'm a lucky fucker, or maybe i paid it and don't remember.

lel that trashing from ms. jewish phd in tinder

>faggot chink has more test than the white numales
The absolute state of white people

Delet

Wew, that 16 degree positive canthal tilt

T H E G O Y I M K N O W

I dont understand what we’re expecting. Bunch of nerds who make videos and sit at computers all day.

lel is Eugene the asian guy??? even the manlet asian has double testosterone than these literal cuckolds

hes 6'0

>implying 6'0 is NOT manlet tier

Do they try to talk like fags or does that just happen?

chad thundercock there has already been doxxed, hes 5'10

Ouch! Lanklets btfo

DId somebody just throw a bunch of shit they didn't like together and then call it a meme?
Fuck

>has already been doxxed
prove it

Actually after crunching the numbers her best feature is head width vs. head length (1.68( where 1.62 is ideal for all following ratios)) and her worst is length of lips vs. width of nose (.53).
Runners up are:
Nosetip to chin v.s pupil to nose tip (1)
Nosetip to chin v.s lips to chin (1.38)
Truly an unfortunate look for someone to have. Sad really.

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199

I'm fucking anxious about my test levels brehs, how should I go about raising them? Should I just ask my doctor?

That's bullshit healthy level is anywhere within the normal values in the absence of symptoms. And people are unlikely to develop symptoms unless they are below the normal range or very very close to it. Though I agree the guys in the picture could be having symptoms. Saying below 500-600 is just fucking bullshit and shows you have no clue what you're talking about.

>People are unlikely to develop symptoms etc. etc.
>Saying below 500-600 is bullshit
Idk, seems like they might be right, you seem to be showing some symptoms right now you whiny bitch.

what is a good time to measure your test?

I wanna go to the doctor to have it tested but i dont want results that arent correct

This. If you're huddled under 400 and not in your golden years, something is fucking wrong and you need more meat and exercise in your life.

Actual asian masculinity lmao jesus christ these soyboys

>hes also the only gay one
but they all talk like their gay

>their voices
>their mannerisms

I want to kill them

Can someone compile the best (worst) bits of this vid because I really don't want to watch 21 minutes of this just to get 3 minutes of funny

The asian is low test af too. Thanks for posting this image, convinced me to drop beer entirely. Gotta leave "humanity" behind.

heres another, not of them but same symptoms

So eating sperm really does raise your testosterone. I knew I was right, my protein shots do work.

How can you swallow billions of people in one swallow and not expect steroid level results?

There is test in sperm. Why else would gays be so buff?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26419465
Also www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25295520

Shut the fuck up

And it sits in there colon where the test is slowly absorbed, just like a shot of testosterone.

Imagine how low your test levels would have to be for an Asian to score higher than you.

I wouldn't eat sperm because it will stay alive in your body and then swim into your brain.

t. antifa shill

Nothing wrong with having the test of your average 80 years old, goy. Keep eating at Mcdonalds, good goy.

Exactly what happened to me.

>Shut the fuck up!
Just proving my point that you're an easily offended bitch.
Nice references but show me where they say "someone with less than 500ng/dl won't cry on the internet when someone hurts their feelings" because I think I have a good case study.

>eugene
>eugenaia

asians were a mistake

They have test of a 90 year old man lmao. God I hate numales and their open mouth expressions

>not wanting billions of more brains working for your brain

If sperm can swim into your brain after swallowing it then you could increase your intelligence to the limit of how much sperm you could chew down.

Makes you wonder how much sperm guys like Einstein must have swallowed. Einstein must have done GOJAD, Gallon Of Jizz A Day. We could heal the world from mental retardation by making downies suck our dicks.

when I take a look at my dad who was almost anorexic looking in his ''''prime'''' I don't think my test would be much higher than theirs
feelsfuckingbadman.jpg
my mum told me after two months of lifting I was already better looking than my father back then

fag detected

Why would you do this

Muslims do JIHAD, Jizz In Hand All Day

...I'll show myself out

I kekd