Any truth to this? Or just more vegan lies?

Any truth to this? Or just more vegan lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2903787/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3308570
care.diabetesjournals.org/content/26/5/1513
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Countries_Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturated_fat_and_cardiovascular_disease
health.harvard.edu/blog/eating-too-much-added-sugar-increases-the-risk-of-dying-with-heart-disease-201402067021
hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/butter-is-not-back-limiting-saturated-fat-still-best-for-heart-health/
cspinet.org/eating-healthy/foods-avoid/big-fat-myths
nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/08/how-much-pus-is-there-in-milk/
bjsm.bmj.com/content/51/15/1111
healthdata.org/sites/default/files/files/country_profiles/GBD/ihme_gbd_country_report_turkmenistan.pdf
dresselstyn.com/JFP_06307_Article1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vegans ONLY lie. Ignore them all, even if they post some stupid ass fake ass POZ science to go along with it. It is ALWAYS misinterpreted science bent with logical inconsistency to fit their narrative. Vegans, like all leftists, are egocentric social retards who didn't learn how to communicate feelings in their development years. Just ignore them.

Vegan lies. Saturated fats are good for you. Also your body shouldn't be room temperature so the fats should dissolve and be digested my your stomach acid, instead of just, moving directly to your blood for some reason?

This
Hide all vegan threads
Eat a balance diet
Don't consume shit you know for sure is bad all the time. I have a family member who was vegan for years and still got cancer. Cancer fucks anyone

Never listen to vegans, they are legitimately crazy.

>solid at room temperature
good thing our blood isn't room temperature retard

Never even thought about that for whatever reason.

>lean chicken breast
>egg whites
>low fat milk
>greek yogurt/quark
>whey

Saturated fats are your body's primary fat storage medium and thus your primary fuel between meals. Do you tuink your body evolved over billions of years by trying to kill itself?

Heart disease is the result of dysfunctional repair mechanisms. The plaques arise under the lumen, the lining, and so inside the wall of the artery. Fluid dynamic models predict arterial plaque locations with near perfect accuracy. The "fat clogs arteries like drains" meme is retarded.

Room temperature is 22-25 degrees Celsius
Our body temperature is 37 degrees Celsius

Pure meme, don't listen to the vegan lies.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2903787/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3308570
>care.diabetesjournals.org/content/26/5/1513

Zeedus lapeedus.
It is already known and shown that high blood sugar and high insulin levels have a much more negative effect on your cholesterol profile and increase all chances of cardiovascular disease, but no, fat is to blame.

More men are suffering from low testosterone, diabetes and obesity are rampant, everyone is depressed and needs pills for their dads and no boners, and this has increased along the same line as the decreased fat and increased processed carbs in the diet.

So according to the True News channels and articles it’s not the breakfast cereal, Pop Tarts, bread, pasta, or all the other processed man made garbage you eat that damages your health, it’s the meat or eggs you eat now and then.

Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

let em know.

>Vegans
>leftists

But I'm a Trump supporting vegan.

>It is ALWAYS misinterpreted science bent with logical inconsistency to fit their narrative

You think that because you reject anything that goes against your worldview and poor habits. You're a fat fuck that can't stop stuffing his face full of dead animal flesh and cow pus juice.

>saturated fats are good for you
>heart disease is the leading killer in a country that consumes an absolute fuck tun of saturated fat

Nope, no connection there. The science is all wrong and it's Big Sugar that's lying to you!

>vegan
>wants to be ruled
there's a surprise

>it’s the meat or eggs you eat now and then
>now and then

This is how delusional meatcucks are. They actually believe their consumption of animal products isn't out of control.

Will be addressing milk because I don't eat red meat or eggs often out of personal preference. Also I'll be using anecdotes so find out what works for you and obviously take my advice with a grain of salt.
>Lowers sperm count
398 million/ml
>Lowers test
I have decent test at 938ng/dl
>Milk is addictive
Doesn't matter, I would drink it if I hated it because of the easy calories
>Gives you prostate cancer
"may increase total prostate cancer risk" I'll take my chances. Familial history plays a bigger part. No one in the last three extended generations in my family has even had cancer and a good portion of them were dairy farmers.
>Milk gives you acne
Funny, I haven't had a single blemish since highschool years ago

Reminder that you drink cow pus juice on a daily basis.

>heart disease is the leading killer in a country that is FAT AS FUCK

It's being fat not eating fat that is the issue

Wrong. I drink powdered milk, faggot.

And fat fuck Americans eat tons of calorically dense meat and other animal products. They aren't getting fat by eating fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.

Powdered cow pus juice? Why the fuck would you want to ingest that garbage?

So what? People have been drinking milk for a long time, it's easy calories, I like the taste, and it's got a diverse amino acid profile.
Why would I care that you have a big dick about a stranger eating something you don't like?

No they get fat by drinking 4 litres of soda and 2 blocks of chocolate a day alongside numerous packets of chips.

Fat cunts aren't eating 2kg of chicken a day I can assure you

Most Obese American's consume a ton of vegetable product, just not fresh, veggie oil used to fry and make up most processed food.
Read the label on a microwave meal sometime, most of it is artificial meat filler, vegetable oils, soy, etc.
It's not about meat vs. vegetables
It's about shitty mass produced meals and poor portion control.

I eat a fuckton of colorie dense meat and other animal products and I'm not fat. Suck a dick vegan.

Also that's not me, powdered milk is fucking disgusting.

Any fat hate, except trans fat hate because trans fat is absolute garbage, is propaganda from the sugar industry. Processed sugar serves no nutritional value, and has been shown to increase your risk of death from heart disease regardless of your age, sex, weight, or diet besides added sugar. Controlling for all factors, the more added sugar you eat the more likely you are to die of heart disease, no matter what. Cholesterol, saturated, and unsaturated fats on the other hand are all important dietary nutrients. Dietary cholesterol is mainly used by your sex organs to produce testosterone/estrogen. The only downside is fats are calorie dense, so you need to make sure you don't eat to many, however at the same time they are more satiating than carbs, and you're more likely to overeat on a carb diet. Cholesterol and saturated should also be monitored and make up a smaller portion of your diet, but you do need some.

Yet you're hungry all the time since you need to severely restrict your portions. You could just be eating high fiber beans and lentils and not be hungry all the time tho

If you want to support the awful dairy industry and the unnecessary suffering and death of other sentient beings then go for it. I'm sure you only get your milk from your family's farm though (lul)

Ah yes, it isn't the high calorie fatty meat, fatty milk, fatty cheese, fatty butter, fatty cream, and fatty eggs. It's the sugar!

And they eat even more fatty animal shit like burgers and pizza.

>Hungry all the time
Lol, no. I just ate bacon and eggs, and when I next get hungry, I'll eat chicken and broccoli. Your arguments all have a pretty large flaw and that is the fact that you probably don't eat meat so you don't understand how eating meat works. An avocado is more calorie dense than a steak.

>all this blatant sugar shilling
Threadly reminder that added sugar is a bigger health risk currently than smoking. Any argument for packaging laws, advertising restrictions, age controls, and taxes for cigarettes can just as easily be applied to added sugar.

Never have to restrict my meat portions to avoid gaining bodyfat. Don't know how you think satiety worka, but it's a lot more complicatd than just stretching your stomach with food volume. Google free fatty acids' effects on leptin and ghrelin.

>Unnecessary suffering and death
Wow you're a dramatic faggot, I thought you might come at this level headed.
It doesn't benefit a dairy farmer to torture and kill his cows. Some of our prize Jersey's cost nearly $3,000
No dairy farmer in the world is just sadistically torturing their cows and and making a profit.

>And they eat even more fatty animal shit like burgers and pizza
A huge amount of pizzas caloric makeup are carbohydrates you dumb nigger, burgers as well with their buns. a McDonald's Cheesburger is aobut 300 calories, 150 of which are the buns alone, not to mention the fries (not animal products), fried in vegetable oil (not animal products). Especially not to mention soda.
It's about shitty diet, not about vegetarian vs. normal.

The "clog your arteries" bit is largely debunked momscience from the government.

Haha you told them brother, post your physique so they can all see what a superior vegan looks like!

Literally stab every vegan you meet irl

>I'll lie on the internet to win an argument

Everyone that isn't on gear bitches about being hungry when cutting or at a low bodyfat. Go fuck yourself off a cliff.

Reminder that doctors have cured diabetes by feeding patients table sugar and white rice.

>i-i-it's the carbs, gotta cut the carbs

Meanwhile ultra-high carb vegan bodybuilders are cut year-round.

>I thought you might come at this level headed

I am. If you consume dairy you're participating in the unnecessary suffering and death of animals.

>It doesn't benefit a dairy farmer to torture and kill his cows

It benefits the dairy farmer to constantly impregnate, take the calf away from its mother, and take all the cow's milk for himself to maximize profits. When the cow dies from exhaustion from constantly being impregnated and milked it's used for meat. You also sell the male calf for veal.

>No dairy farmer in the world is just sadistically torturing their cows and and making a profit.

But that's exactly what happens???

>A huge amount of pizzas caloric makeup are carbohydrates you dumb nigger

Go look up how many calories are in a cheeseless, veggie pizza and how many are in your standard cheesy meat pizza. I'll wait.

if you're cut year round, you're either on roids or lying, kiddo.

>McDonald's Cheesburger is aobut 300 calories, 150 of which are the buns alone

That's such an awful example. No one eats the classic cheeseburger with a tiny patty. People are ordering the sandwiches with the massive meat patty with multiple slices of cheese. The bun calories stay constant.

Nope, it's easy as fuck on a WFPB vegan diet. You should try it.

Who the fuck said I was cutting? And I've never heard people who have naturally low body fat percentages complain about being hungry all the time. I'm starting to think you might just be a troll. I mean, vegans are stupid, but surely not that stupid.

>If you consume dairy you're participating in the unnecessary suffering and death of animals
Good point we should just let them all live in the wild instead of heated barns with protection from predators and the elements.
>Constantly impregnate
Our cows gave birth once every two years and would lactate for the period between births with no issue. Most of our cows lived a full life, they didn't die of exhaustion (jesus you're dramatic) because it would be a horrible ROI if a cow died every few years. Most lived to be about 20 with our oldest passing at 31. Yes, we sold our male calves but not for veal but instead full sized cattle or for a dairy bull.
>Look up how many calories are in a cheeseless vegan pizza
That doesn't change what I said, a ton of the calories people consume are still from carbs even when not vegan, if they were they would just eat more carbs smoothbrain.

But that's wrong nigga. Americans get fat from sugar and fries, not steaks.

>Good point we should just let them all live in the wild instead of heated barns with protection from predators and the elements.

Ahh the retarded "t-t-they should be grateful they get to live short, awful lives imprisoned in dirty terrible conditions!"

>Our cows

ok great, your cows got the VIP treatment with massages and the works. The vast vast vast majority of dairy cows out there don't. They go through the exact process I described.

Okay a fucking big mac then. The point is the fries and drink surpass the meat by far. 510 calories in a large fry, 310 in a large coke.

So fat people aren't stuffing themselves with meat and cheese everyday? I'm not going to argue for soda and vegetable oil as I cook all my meals completely oil free and don't drink soda, but no one is getting fat from potatoes and fruit.

Saturated fat being unhealthy is mainstream science. The fact that it can be used as support for a vegan diet doesn't mean that it's something made up by vegans.

>Short awful lives
I just told you they lived for 20 fucking years
>They do [...]
I'm just against mass farming as you are because it fucks me out of business. Doesn't mean I'm swearing off of animal products forever, research where your food comes from and you can enjoy it just fine, you can dislike factory farms without being a huge faggot.

Not a big mac because they throw in more bread. Most people are getting sandwiches with 2-3 patties and 3-5 slices of cheese on it. I'm not going to defend french fry consumption as vegans who consume a lot of oil still develop heart disease.

The saturated fat consumption is out of control though.

>I just told you they lived for 20 fucking years

They live for 4-5 on factory farms. Your daddy's little dairy farm isn't the norm.

You can't use diabetes as a scapegoat.
>quit picking on saturated fat! diabetes is bad for your cholesterol too!

You know there's people that eat in vitro meat. Maybe not cows but I know of deer for sure. They said they come out hairless and they're supposed to taste great. Not a lot of meat on them of course, but what is there is very tender.

Trump is a leftist, retard

I just told you I don't support factory farms you nigger.
Lifespan on factory dairy farms is low because they cull heads at a certain limit. They're not dying of exhaustion, they simply can't support a certain number so they're slaughtered or sold off.

>I'm not going to defend french fry consumption
You mean "I'm not going to address something that hurts my argument because it might make me look stupid"
Fuck off man.

>Lifespan on factory dairy farms is low because they cull heads at a certain limit.
> they simply can't support a certain number so they're slaughtered or sold off.
No, you idiot, they kill them at peak weight because they're ready to harvest. Why would they keep feeding and wasting resources on a bunch of bulls for 4x longer than they needed to? No company would do that.

>Wasting resources on a bunch of bulls
Most dairy farms aren't keeping a bunch of bulls around, there are some to impregnate the cows but most are sold off. Don't think I'd like to milk a bull, seems more your speed.

>mainstream science
No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Countries_Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturated_fat_and_cardiovascular_disease
At best it's unclear. As more thorough studies are done, the link becomes murkier.

Meanwhile...
health.harvard.edu/blog/eating-too-much-added-sugar-increases-the-risk-of-dying-with-heart-disease-201402067021
>Overall, the odds of dying from heart disease rose in tandem with the percentage of sugar in the diet—and that was true regardless of a person’s age, sex, physical activity level, and body-mass index (a measure of weight).
>“Regardless of their Healthy Eating Index scores, people who ate more sugar still had higher cardiovascular mortality,” says Dr. Teresa Fung, adjunct professor of nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health.
But congratulations on being part of a decades long misinformation campaign to boost the sugar industry at the expense of public health.

Vegetable oil still has saturated fat, you know.

>sold off

To be slaughtered.

I do know that, but you claimed not 4 posts ago that people were getting fat because of animal products. I haven't said fuck all about saturated fat this whole time.

>mainly come from animals (palm, coconut etc), and are solid at room temp
>and can be a contributing factor in arterial plaque, along with other dietary and lifestyle problems
>sat fat contains fatty acids which perform functions in the body that maintain our health, but overall consumption of saturated fats should be kept fairly low.

Fixed.

Now, can a vegan explain to me that if milk contains pus, why is that not an issue when we or any other animal feeds their young?
And to everyone else, have we given up on calling out vegans on the milk pus lie or something?

>No.
Yes. Your own wiki link goes on about how virtually every medical organization holds the belief that saturated fat is harmful and should be limited.
>Meanwhile.... we can blame everything on sugar alone
Doesn't work like that. Here, if you like Harvard.

hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/butter-is-not-back-limiting-saturated-fat-still-best-for-heart-health/
>People who replace saturated fat (mainly found in meats and dairy foods) in their diets with refined carbohydrates do not lower their risk of heart disease, according to a new study led by researchers at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. On the other hand, those who replace saturated fats with unsaturated fats (found in vegetable oils and nuts) or whole grains lower their heart disease risk.
>“Our research does not exonerate saturated fat,” said Hu. “In terms of heart disease risk, saturated fat and refined carbohydrates appear to be similarly unhealthful.”
The misinformation campaign is happening now, and idiots like you who fall for every sensationalist headline or conspiracy theory are the cause of it.
cspinet.org/eating-healthy/foods-avoid/big-fat-myths

Yes, humanely so who cares?

Not worth it, any time anyone posts anything contrary they just say something about the criminal injustice of dairy farming.

This whole fucking thread is about saturated fat you braindead mongoloid.

No one is getting fat from eating potatoes.

>Overall, the odds of dying from heart disease rose in tandem with the percentage of sugar in the die

Ah right, so fruit consumption causes cancer.

How braindead do you have to be to take such a shit study seriously?

Meanwhile populations that eat a lot of animal products develop high levels of cholesterol and rates of heart disease. Populations that eat very little saturated fat don't develop heart disease.

>Ah yes, it isn't the high calorie fatty meat, fatty milk, fatty cheese, fatty butter, fatty cream, and fatty eggs. It's the sugar!

Autist i live in a central asian country nearly all of our diet is this and obesity is not existent

Where?

sorry, meant heart disease and not cancer

nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/08/how-much-pus-is-there-in-milk/

If you want to drink this shit then that's your problem.

"Humane slaughter"

lol

dairyfags will defend this

>Ah right, so fruit consumption causes cancer.
If you could read, you'd see the study dealt with added, processed sugar. Retard.

>central asian

kazakstan, turkmenistan, and, well, pretty much all of them, really

bjsm.bmj.com/content/51/15/1111

estrogenic meatcucks go and grab yourself a glass of this

god tier macros

lol meatcucks ITT denying meat is carcinogenic

not even up for debate anymore

you lost meatcucks

You live in every central Asian country?

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that think over consumption of saturated fat and cholesterol don't contribute to heart disease
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that disagree with nearly every major health organization including the world health association and the American heart association based on junk, biased research

no, you retard. I'm saying he could.

>thinks meat is carcinogenic
>forgot that he's made of meat and digests himself completely every seven years

your mom digests my meat every night

shit is messed up

fellow vegan brahs GTFIH

discord
.gg/JxtR2t

if you don't have discord make one

>Turkmenistan

healthdata.org/sites/default/files/files/country_profiles/GBD/ihme_gbd_country_report_turkmenistan.pdf

>posts vegan website made made to look like unbiased source to sell "how not to die" vegan propaganda book
>even page admits somatic cells =/= pus, and pus content of milk is very low
>"but even tiny amounts are really bad! Buy my book, goyim!"

>sell "how not to die" vegan propaganda book

all sales are donated

>and pus content of milk is very low

>According to the USDA, 1 in 6 dairy cows in the United States suffers from clinical mastitis, which is responsible for 1 in 6 dairy cow deaths on U.S. dairy farms. This level of disease is reflected in the concentration of somatic cells in the American milk supply. Somatic cell counts greater than a million per teaspoon are abnormal and “almost always” caused by mastitis. When a cow is infected, greater than 90% of the somatic cells in her milk are neutrophils, the inflammatory immune cells that form pus. The average somatic cell count in U.S. milk per spoonful is 1,120,000.

>So how much pus is there in a glass of milk? Not much. A million cells per spoonful sounds like a lot, but pus is really concentrated. According to my calculations* based on USDA data released last month, the average cup of milk in the United States would not be expected to contain more than a single drop of pus.

Mmmmmmm delicious

Looks mostly plant-based, too.

More cow shit on lettuce and rat droppings in bread than pus in milk. HTFU. That shit is pasteurized.

The fuck? Just google their cuisine. Meat in everything just like Americans.

OMG LOOK AT THAT! HEART DISEASE IS AT THE TOP OF THEIR LIST!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

In "everything" but very little of it. Sorry, kiddo, but feasts don't count.

>Any truth to this?
It's all true.

>come from animal fats
Most of people's dietary intake of saturated fat comes from animal products.
>solid at room temperature (20C)
Check.
>clog your arteries
Most systematic reviews appear to suggest that reducing your saturated fat intake reduces the likelihood of getting cardiovascular disease.

Nah, I thoroughly wash my vegetables before cooking. Enjoy your cow pus juice.

Look at the fucking pictures. You're just proving that heart disease is caused by saturated fat from animal products, not obesity.

>systwmatic reviews

of observational data, not controlled intervention studies, which suggest reduced risk.

Just stay away from carbs and youll be good. Keto diet is arterial drano.

>2 blocks of chocolate a day
I don't know if you realize it but chocolate is 1/3rd sugar, 1/3rd cocoa solids and 1/3rd saturated fat.

>Fat cunts aren't eating 2kg of chicken a day I can assure you
No they eat animal products with lots of saturated fat in it.

Yup. Literally impossible to wash it all away. Sorry, kiddo Even if you're soaking it in bleach after washing it in boiling water with aggressive phosphate detergent.

Then why does saturated fat cause heart disease while low fat vegan diets literally reverse it?

dresselstyn.com/JFP_06307_Article1.pdf

Most of the intervention studies that have been done have been failures of compliance or in magnitude of change. These are the studies that fat peddlers scoop up after the rest of the medical community have reviewed and discarded them because they know they can use it to trick gullible people who don't bother reading things.

>>mainly come from animals (palm, coconut etc), and are solid at room temp
Saturated fatty acids from plant sources aren't as bad for you (but still bad) because they contain significantly less cholesterol and trans-fats than their animal counter parts. Coconut meat also contains dietary fiber, whereas something like cheese doesn't.

You also seem to forget that butter and lard are all solid at room temperature as well.

>>sat fat contains fatty acids which perform functions in the body that maintain our health, but overall consumption of saturated fats should be kept fairly low.
Except that saturated fatty acids aren't an essential nutrient and you can live perfectly fine without them because the body can make all the saturated fat you need. The only fatty acids you need are polyunsaturated fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid and linolenic acid).

>Now, can a vegan explain to me that if milk contains pus, why is that not an issue when we or any other animal feeds their young?
The young aren't consuming their mother's milk their entire lives. It's a benefits outweigh the bad thing.