Wtf why?

Wtf why?

>young female: have high physical demands for a mate despite not wanting children
>older female that's hit the wall: lower physical demands for a mate despite wanting children

really protonates my carbonyl

Return to the pit brother, leave these thots behind. Their kind along with the longmen will be taken care of on the day of the tunnel

Dubs have spoken. Manlets unite

>olivier martinez is 5'8

>scandianavian
>french
>men

pick one

>has been with enough french, scanidnavian and dutch men to have formed an opinion on each

I don't understand you people

Why would you care about the opinion of someone who is obviously a huge slut. Have some self-respect

what if i told you that men are the reason women are sluts because you gave them so much attention and validation that they have an elevated sense of self worth?

I don't understands the need to point out how perverted female nowaday either. Obviously 2D is a better choice, my waifu never would have slut like this.

This

People with smartphones are worth shit, user. As soon as you get you'll be free.

BAGUETTE'D

wow this hoe is thirsty as FUCK
how fat and ugly is she?

>6'
>Scandi features + French fluent enough to impress grills from living there for a few years.
Would swipe left, doesn't sound like my type with that tryhard bio. Seems too desperate.

women can put ANYTHING on their tinder profiles and no one would read them and give a shit

Bitch got too many vowels in her name
Feel bad for you boys that even fat chicks turn you down though.

Pretty much, you shouldn't give a fuck what they say at all, ever.
I never read bios before swiping, I'll check it later when we match.

Cus it's a superficial dating app which not only provides them with endless amounts of validation, but also gives them the idea that they can select men on perceived more desirable physical traits.

Yet any of these girls could be laid by manlets if they are charismatic/rich/confident enough.

It's like with fat girls. Almost everybody prefers normal/thin sized women and would not swipe right on a fat woman. Yet that same woman can get laid almost just as easily when it comes down it.

And the best one yet lmao

>Can't even get a fat nigress to fuck you if you're a manlet
Holy shit, I've been ripping on manlets forever, but now I just feel like a dick.

Kek well this is starting to be pretty reasonable, not like they're asking for 95-percentile heights like 6'2+

dw user, that bitch was only the least desirable (woman) I came across that whole day of swiping. I honestly doubt even a 4/10 autist would fuck her so the fact that her standards are so high is even more hilarious

>tfw Sweden has ruined the world's impression of Scandinavian men

Goddamn cucks

Tbqh 5'6" is reasonable demands
t. 5'7"

Women will always have high expectations. Even when they get old and can't afford to have them.

>5'6
At least she knows tall guys aren't after that beef patty

lmao mate I'm tall but that seriously made me laugh

>Implying that French or Swedish have men...
>tfw when you aint a 6'3 dutch guy

Who dis bitch where she from?

55? even your dubs are short

404: self respect not found

Well women are the one losing years of life expectancy by marrying men.

Fassbender is German

fucking whores REEEEEEEEEE

>tfw 5'6'' manlet
what do?

Get into the manlet pit and occasionally let out short yells cursing your fate just like the rest of your sort

lmaoo