Does Veeky Forums do anything to train their faces?

Does Veeky Forums do anything to train their faces?

I saw this movie a while ago and made me think I should maybe also get a facemask or something but I don't really know where to start as a male.

General face aestetic thread

Clay masks, blackhead face masks or strips, dead skin masks, moisturize/lotion up your entire body, brush your hair and use conditioner, floss your teeth, pull back your cuticles and cut your toenails.

What is a good place to go shopping for male face mask?

I do.
>Saw dermatologist for acne, got great meds
>Wash face twice a day
>apply SPF lotion before leaving for work

Moisturize daily. I use the exfoliate creams/gels and masks irregularly, brush and floss daily (morning and evening).

I just buy the blackhead shit from woolworths, and whatever moisturizer has Vitamin E and is on special. So far seems fine, no issue with reactions or infections.

Yeah I wake up and shine like a star that shit is flawless son

could you guys maybe post the products you use?

preferably something you could also get online international or something cause here in my yuropoor country i think they dont sale face shit for males only for females and faggots

just buy regular female shit, there's no difference between pink moisturizer and blue moisturizer. Makes you sound really insecure

good advice tnx

Yeah, I do facepulls twice a week.

I know it sounds gay as fuk, but makeup remover is cash. Try pic related, I get it at target; works better for me than that proactive shit ever did

I just shower daily rinsing off with frigid water. No soap or face scrub or anything.
Sunscreen if I'm going to be outside a lot any day of the year.
Wash it off with cold water at the end of the day.

Work on your insecurities bro it's just beauty products

I find them at the faceshop, drug stores and Sephora. I try to use cruelty free brands, just talk to the clerk they might help you for your desired skin care routine

The only Thing that i use after shower is jojoba oil.
Once you eat comletly healthy you don't have to remove dead skin.

>makes fun of insecurities
>uses female products to be more "pretty"

lmao fag

I need to shower twice a day

One time after waking up cause I dont wanna smell like old guy and one time when I get home cause my work is fucking heavy as shit and I legitimate stink so bad sometimes I cant even pull my shoes off

Go ahead, I have days fairly often where I shower twice.
The cold water rinse is the important part in my experience.

does it have to be cold though?

So:
>PureActive Intensive Charcoal Anti-Blackhead 3-in-1 (used as facial mask)
>Clearasil Daily Clear Blackhead Scrub
>Clearasil Hydra-Blast Deep clean cream scrub.
>Exfoliant gel from woolworths (ran out, can't remember name)
>Emu oil Moisturizing cream
>Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

These are what i have this round, after I run out of some, i'll replace with whatever is on the block. Tempted to try some home face masks as well, but at the moment these are doing well.

Also got some Dove men's body moisturizer for showering, seems to work well, though I have fuck all pimples/blackheads on my body.

My skin dries out like crazy without it. I've tested it throughout different times of the years.
Give it a shot if you want, at least rinse your face with it but it helped my skin in general.
Haven't used soap or anything on my face for years. Haven't had a breakout since I was 16 so 6 years about.

ITT: Queers. I don't use any products and still look better than 95% of this board.

proof required

>water activated hyaluronic acid face exfoilant in shower
>shower gel for sensitive skin
>warm water (hot dries out skin)
>whilst still wet - apply vitamin c/e eye lotion to prevent wrinkles and dark circles under eyes
>if a bit of dry skin, i use a intense moisturizer for sensitive skin
>Collagen night cream for sleeping
>If going out, I have a vitamin c/e moisturizer that has sun protection.

i exfoilate with a face mask every couple of weeks (again exfoilation seems like a hit or miss, especially with hayflick limit)

Theres evidence that over-moisturizing can make your skin 'lazy', the whole point of exfoilanting is that your skin will secrete its own lubricating oil.

You're right about not having to use any products but statistically you probably don't look better than 95% of the posters here.
We got some handsome goys.

If I post my picture I will get the usual "It's not you eks dee" so no, fuck off.

Go ahead bruddeh, I can appreciate a good portrait.
I'll take you on your word.

i do unilateral eye crossing and drop my lower jaw, tense my neck and do jaw curls. also mewing.

It's almost like time-stamping would alleviate this issue?

t. pleb more unattractive than 95% of Veeky Forums

prove me wrong :)

are you a literal faggot?
female and male products differ not in ingredients but in fragrance. looking at that pic, you smell like a fruitcake

REK'D

OP here

I googled online drug store and ordered some different facemasks, most were about 0,60€ a piece but you also had 2packs for 1,50€ and so. I also ordered some mouthwash and condoms since it's way cheaper online and if you had a minimum order ammount of 20€ they would send it for free. Also ordered some bodylotion creme because why the fuck not.

BEING PRETTY HERE I COME

Good Luck. Just remember though, a lot of skin related issues starts with diet, so that's worth taking care of as well. Hopefully the use of facemasks, etc. Will allow you to alleviate whatever the issue is.

i dont have any issues just wanna be more beautiful than i already am

Of all the gay threads on Veeky Forums, this is the gayest

no u

Nothing gay about wanting to not have horrible skin.
Post face.

Applying products to your face is only going to make your face worse off in the long term

Source: every woman that uses products on their face

If you want clear skin sleep more, have less stress, and eat less shit,

source: your ass

He's right. I've never used facial scrubs or soaps and my skin is good. Stress, poor diet, and lack of sleep contribute much more.

I don’t use anything on my body besides soap for showering and I have clear skin year round.

I’m a NEET that has zero stress though and can sleep all the time I want.

I have also clear skin I just want it to be better

Mask with aspirine once a week and face yoga and massages almost daily.

don't worry user, I would fuck your fruitcake ass and I bet you smell nicer than him

Find somewhere you can buy pharmaceutical quality bentonite clay and charcoal then make your own
Much cheaper and you can google recipes and customise