Fit feels thread

>Stressed out with school. Also have hip strain so can't squat/dl. So I wanted to fuck
>Called up a guy
>Cums 30 seconds in
>So then I called up another guy
>Makes me bleed because foreplay sucked
>Now I'm in bed feeling worse

Haha dumb cunt

dumb whore

are you a fag or a slut?
also is this story true?

female. yeah

how did you know those guys?
also are you a slut?

I'd better finger myself than have mediocre sex. You should try it too.

through school. not really

I’m supposed to sleep but I don’t want to

where are you from? are you blond? are you normal? where those fuckboys ugly, fat or fit?

Heh, fucking sluts.
Go die in a ditch.

You posted the exact same thread yesterday.

canada. no. yes. both fit

Just get a fucking vibrator, fucking slut.

And OP, don't let these fags offend you. Most of them have divorced parents, a nigger stepdad and his biological daddy now fucks vulgar women almost their age.

meant for this is a feels thread. post feels

But you are a slut. and maybe this thread is fake as fuck.

How old are you?

And your mom is a slut too and your father rather spent his money on sluts than invest on you or your siblings.

how can the thread be real if your eyes are real???

You're mother is a dumd whore with a fat ass and you're father is a faggot junkie.

kys slut, you probably fucked some fat neckbeard, that's the reason why you are complaining right now.

cool projection bro. let it all out

>23
did you fucked before? how is your sex life?

How is this a feels story? I can't relate to you in the slightest

Nah, happy united family. But met children of divorce and they are always calling girls roasties, but guess what, they love sluts.

lol are you asking if i was a virgin? no

if i had just said i have a hip strain and cant squat you'd get it though. so

no but what I ment to ask, did you fucked a lot before? how is your sex life?

p normal. couple times a week

>new job starts on the 6th(goodbye fast food),
>lifting is going great
>no fap is 21 days strong
>along with my IF.
>343lbs to 265lbs
>problem is i finally quit weed(trying atleast) 1 week today,withdrawals are shit,i need to become mentally stronger.
>am i going to make it?

where do you get the partners from to have sex with it?

school/work/gym/parties/through friends

you are really a party slut aren't ya?

user, this cheap slut is fucking lying. She posted this thread yesterday, don't take this thread seriously because OP is a lying bitch, hopping for attention and some (you)s.

nope. just a regular human that interacts with other people instead of sitting on the computer all day lol

This is a board dedicated to guys lifting. We feel no sympathy towards you.

>Log onto fit just so I won't feel so bad about having no friends and no girlfriend
>Was the only person at the internet cafe, start walking back home
>Chad and stacy's all around
>Two girls come up to me and start talking but I keep walking
>Their two drunk Chad boyfriends come up to me
>They try to start fight
>Taze one of em, then the shrieking starts
>Walk away back to the safety of public transit then my house
>Don't get invited out for Halloween weekend, School on Monday
> What did you do on the Weekend user?
>Tfw played some video games by myself as always.

Hate you roasties with every being of my body fyi, thanks to you fuckin stupid sluts had to go use my taze.

imagine actually falling for this bait

Similar, although fag here. Meh. But I pulled 4pl8 sumo for the first time today, that rocks. Soothes the pain a bit (the mental/emotional one, butt of course still hurts).

More like slut who goes to bed with every man she sees and enjoyed getting fucked like a dog, no matter how they looks like.

OP have to be baiting

lmao okay sweetie whatever. sorry i triggered you

No problem at all, baiting slut

Hey you dumb biitch, can't wait for the day of the rope for you.

>fucked two guys in one night
>not a slut

Pick one.

thanks guys. you actually brought a smile to my face even though im feeling down, srs

>weed withdrawals
Uwotm8

>sleeps with whomever is available
>can't have a stable, healthy, satisfying relationship
>blames men who point out the connection

All the virgins in this thread getting upset because girl has had more sexual partners in one night than they'll have their whole life

Gf just dumped me while in bed with her, now I have to lay here and listen to her text this guy she admittedly has feelings for about it. This shit is so cucked senpai and I’m a uni fag so I gotta wait for the next bus to go home. Women are a meme and I never should’ve loved her like I did. A-at least I have Veeky Forums right?

she fucked two guys at one night like the slut that she is, why would I get upset about a slut wh got fucked like a dog?

also I have GF.

t. virgin

The first week is the hardest, but once you realise the addiction is all psychological it's really easy to beat. Also keep in mind the fact that your appetite will prob be worse so cutting weight will become even easier, 2 in 1. Keep at it brah, we will all make it

Also to everyone else: ignore the roastie, it's only here for validation and attention

lol stop lying man

this, kek

>mfw everyone gets fucking triggered because someone has an active sex life

lol stop baiting girl

Assuming this is not fake, you're a fucking legend

nobody that talks as autistically as you has a gf

don't worry virgin, one day a roastie slut will have sex with you. Have faith virgin.

Leave the bitch rn, wait outside if you have to. She's in your past now user, use these emotions to fuel yourself for the next few days until you stabilise and realise how little she means to you and how much the rest of the world has to offer

Gf just dumped me while in bed with her, now I have to lay here and listen to her text this guy she admittedly has feelings for about it. This shit is so cucked senpai and I’m a uni fag so I gotta wait for the next bus to go home. Women are a meme and I never should’ve loved her like I did. A-at least I have Veeky Forums right?

nobody that talks as autistically as you had ever sex in her/his life.

Lmao that's what you deserve for being a slut desu

repeating exactly what i said is just proving my point

>guy fucks 2 chicks in one night
>omg dude post body pics, fucking chad bro, you made it

>girls tries to get statisfaction and fucks 2 guys in one night
>omg you filthy slut whore

i cant believe tumblr and feminist cucks were actually right in some points

whatever you say, kys.

>active sex life
>lies there and and can't get wet enough not to chafe because she has no emotional connection with her string of random dudes

pick one

explaining to her why she's such a fuck up and how she can improve her life is not "being triggered"

stop being such a white knight, faggot

lmao bye

>girl can't get satisfaction from fucking two randos
>people explain why
>lol muh slutshaming

??

>if you dont agree with my sour grapes opinion about op then you are virgin/sjw-whiteknight cuck
meh, fuck off mate

Nothing wrong with being a whore.

farewell roastie slut

>thinks calling someone "triggeed" is an argument
,>doesn't know why ad homs aren't arguments

There is if your body is rejecting it by refusing to function, retard.

>this desperate to get the final word in
my sides are in orbit!

Trying this hard, haha.

Bad days come and go. Don't worry about it.
Also add bad sex partners to your personal black list.

Oh, and this t. fellow femanon

Veeky Forums wife with trying to be Veeky Forums husband here, I feel no sympathy for this slag. If you're real, please kill yourself as soon as possible and please be smart enough to not get pregnant so that your spawn won't be as fucking stupid as you to go around fucking the worst of the gene pool. Also trying to insult people who call you out by lol-ing and assuming that they lack in their sexual life just shows how much of a whore you are, since shagging around is all you can do, and passing your body around to any guy is enough for your little depressed bi polar mind to convince itself that you're worth something to someone.
There's no redemption for you either, so no normal guy will wife you up, just kys.

In any case, I'm trying my best to show my husband the light and bring him to shape and make him more conscious about health and his body, I'm pulling my hairs out because he gives me those retarded excuses. His family isn't exactly healthy either so I'm trying to bring some fucking sense into them by making them buy more veggies, lean proteins etc, I feel like a life coach more than a wife baka.

continuing to prove my point lol. nice dubs tho bro

What do you mean "not really"???? If this isn't slut behaviour then what is, you delusional cow?

Quit lying to yourself, you're a slut.

>feminim lied to me sex with randos is awful
>patriarchy

dick doesn't seem to be filling the hole in your head or the hole in your heart.

This

It's like she has anyone to blame but herself for her shallow life

>lol

Yet here you are, still acting edgy. Did I triggerd you so hard? lol thanks

im a kissless hugless handholdless virgin. how do i make friends and lose my virginity?

Did you not read the OP? You don't. Only Chad does.

you're the one that said you were leaving the thread. i never did. yet youre still here, desperate for my (you's). sad!

Chad wife vs virgin roastie

post body

To all the virgin lads bitter about not getting any:
Posts like this should give you hope, realise that you can improve your own value to reach a point where you can literally use girls like OP for your own pleasure with complete disregard for what she wants, she will 100% let you and then blame the patriarchy for it afterwards kek

This is not my post.
But still, you keep posting and craving for some attention and some (you)s. fucking retard.

sure thing brah. stay mad

Kys roastie

guarantee you're husband is gonna stay a fat fuck with that attitude. Start putting laxatives and TRT in his cheerios or something.

this is truly bait kino

Best bait thread ever!!!

well obviously she should have let it fill the hole in her head so it would have been wet from her spit and not hurt as much

Cry more, sperg.

i can feel your rage through my screen brah

Being this edgy, lurk more and stay mad, dawg.